Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    richy_boy is offline New Member

Exclamation Stanazolol (Winistrol) only cycle

Guys help,

Will this help with nice cut, lean model like gains in a short period of time?

Winni 6 weeks
    Diet =
    2g protien x 1kg body weight
    low fat
    low carbs
    Cardio 4 times a week
    plus heavy training working same body part three times a week

I'm 8%bf 70kg 5'7" 21y/o

Don't need flame, just need advice

Thanks guys

musclehead1 is offline Member
    throw sum prop in there at around 100mg eod for 6 weeks and limit the winny to 50mg ed for 4 weeks and make sure u have ur pct in check and ur anti-Es

My mate only has available, Wini, Stana, Deca , or Para - no prop mate... so I'm mainly concerned with just Winstrol at the moment and if it will do any clean, small gains based on the info I gave first?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    winstrol only isnt good,

para/winny would work, based on the stuff u can get

I have done my research in other posts, and that's how I've come to the Wini only cycle. I don't want to stack, costs more money, plus, you gotta get other stuff to keep the sides away.

Based on my statistics, low bodyfat, athletic, high protien, cardio - this should work... I'm looking for someone that has undergone this cycle, isn't a fat lard, and can help with their opinions.

From the replies I've gotten, it hasn't matched any scientific reports I've read. I'm looking for real life cases

this is me now... I want to get hard, and get some definition. This isn't about size, or a watered, smooth look... I want ripped shape look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stanazolol (Winistrol) only cycle-yeah-yeah.jpg  

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    If You don't want size, you don't need any juice man. But I have had friends do only winny cycles before and they still got water retention there is always a risk (no easy way out sorry)

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    cardio 4 times a day?? wtf?? there is no way u r doing 4 intense sessions of cardio a day

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Winstrol is more than likely to dry your joints, which isn't going to make cardio very much fun. Most the people on AR will advise you agianst a winstrol only cycle, but if you must be sure to take some glucosamine for a few weeks prior to cycle and through the whole thing. The whole water retention thing, if you keep your diet clean (i.e. not a whole lot of sodium) and run l-dex you'll keep a good amount of water off.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys trying to look modely for lack of a better word aren't good AAS candidates. I am holding back alot of what I realy want to say because flaming is a no-no, but just keep doing your cardio sweetie. You'll be fine.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    He said cardio 4 times a week not 4 times a day.

You need to find a new guy who has some form of test. WTF, what kind fo source doesn't have test?

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    oops sorry i misread, i appologize

nsa
    If all you want to is to get cut then maybe lok into clen .

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm not going to condone winny only cycles BUT in some cases (like this one) I think 50mgs ed of winny for 6-8 weeks along with strict diet, proper training, and cardio (not 4 times a day) would give "rich boy" the look he's aiming for.
    Not everyone is looking to put on the mass that alot of members on this board have. Everyone has different goals, and I don't think any of us should judge the members that aren't looking for the BB look.
    I have a good friend that does winny only cycles with great success, of course his diet/cardio and training are in check and his bf% is below 10%, and to be honest he looks a hell of alot better then guys that are on an assortment of AS.

Froggy is offline Member
    Good post MBaraso.
    Also Bro; On a winny only cycle, you will be super sore "plus heavy training working same body part three times a week". I don't see it, you will possibly hurt yourself.
    Last edited by Froggy; 06-06-2004 at 08:10 AM.

nsa
    Make sure you supplement glucosamine when on winny.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    Good post MBaraso.
    Also Bro; On a winney only cycle, you will be super sore "plus heavy training working same body part three times a week". I don't see it, you will possibly hurt yourself.
    He can always drink the winny if the ed injections are making him sore. And with the proper supps like glutamine or another type of joint fuel he would be fine.

nsa
    You can drink winny??? J/K

falker is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=richy_boy]I have done my research in other posts, and that's how I've come to the Wini only cycle. I don't want to stack, costs more money, plus, you gotta get other stuff to keep the sides away.

If you truly did your research then you would know that no one has ever reccommended a winny only cycle.
    50mg ED
    no longer then 6 weeks

i did 75mg every day for 4 weeks cuzz thats all i had durring powerlifting season and i still was desperate enough for a bench record so i did it.i didnt get nothing out of it taking in 4500 cals a day and around 350 grams of protein except some bad joints, my muscles got harder(i didnt care for that much), i had high blood pressure, and my dick wasnt willing to fall into action some times.i learned the hard way.

if it were this kid though, he would listen to what everyone is saying and instead of trying out 1 of the more harsher steroids in the bodybuilding community just to get a 'brad pitt' body then this whole topic must be a joke.i mean cmon, i know im not supposed to flame but you couldnt of been into weightlifting longer than 3 months to achieve that body. 13 inch arms?39 inch chest? you cant weigh more than 150 lbs.

get your ass back into the gym and do some work off the treadmills.do you squat?or are you 1 of those many who say "i like my knee joints the way they are".**** do something, just dont **** yourself up on a winstrol only cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I think 50mgs ed of winny for 6-8 weeks along with strict diet, proper training, and cardio (not 4 times a day) would give "rich boy" the look he's aiming for.
    Not everyone is looking to put on the mass that alot of members on this board have. Everyone has different goals, and I don't think any of us should judge the members that aren't looking for the BB look.

I know to each his own, but c'mon with a s/n like "richy boy" and saying stuff like I am trying to get "that model look" I mean this guy is just begging for it. I know the rules and am working very hard to restrain my self, but uggggggggggggghhhhhhhh nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by richy_boy
    I'm looking for someone that has undergone this cycle, isn't a fat lard, and can help with their opinions.

I mean c'mon this little smart ass dweeb, I used to be a lard ass, now I'm 14% bf and counting down. This guy is a smart ass girl that wants to get the Brad Pitt look. Can't we flame him for making statements like calling someone a fat lard?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I mean c'mon this little smart ass dweeb, I used to be a lard ass, now I'm 14% bf and counting down. This guy is a smart ass girl that wants to get the Brad Pitt look. Can't we flame him for making statements like calling someone a fat lard?

ya i would but it isnt worth me blowin my top over some kid with 12.5" arms.god it must suck to have strings for arms.

I am just so irritated right now. How can anyone even remotely like this guy or want to help him. If I am wrong tell me so, but he is a snotty nose smart ass. No fat lards. People on here are about fitness so there are a lot of ex fat lards, I find that offensive. I would love to get my hands on "richy boy".

fat lards

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you? you don't look a day over 16 in that pic.

My mate only has available, Wini, Stana, Deca, or Para - no prop mate... so I'm mainly concerned with just Winstrol at the moment and if it will do any clean, small gains based on the info I gave first?

Bump for fun.

come to think of it, i whooped the **** out of some kid who looked like that a few months back cuzz he was throwin out racial slurs at my moms.

is your name sebastian and do you live in florida?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    2 things....
    -Why would a guy by the name of "rich boy" worry about the expense of addl gear?
    -Id love to see the "scientific" data he has that supports a winny only cycle.

D

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys are being a bit harsh and I doubt that Richy boy will be back on this otherwise great forum....

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    You guys are being a bit harsh and I doubt that Richy boy will be back on this otherwise great forum....

He will be missed. RIP Richy Boy.

Guys...Richboy didn't say anything that warrents him being flamed.
    If you don't like his screen name, and or you don't agree with his goals etc then don't post on his thread.

This isn't flame worthy?

Based on my statistics, low bodyfat, athletic, high protien, cardio - this should work... I'm looking for someone that has undergone this cycle, isn't a fat lard, and can help with their opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    This isn't flame worthy?
    This board has a no flame policy. And you've been around long enough to know that.
    While he wasn't right for using that sentence he should have a chance to correct himself.
    Everyone's entitled to alittle slip up once in awhile..>Including Richboy.
    And Loz...You must have a real bad temper in real life if your gonna get upset over this.
    It's the internet bro...Calm down a bit

It's the internet bro...Calm down a bit

Calm

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not going to condone winny only cycles BUT in some cases (like this one) I think 50mgs ed of winny for 6-8 weeks along with strict diet, proper training, and cardio (not 4 times a day) would give "rich boy" the look he's aiming for.
    I have a good friend that does winny only cycles with great success, of course his diet/cardio and training are in check and his bf% is below 10%, and to be honest he looks a hell of alot better then guys that are on an assortment of AS.

thank you MB!!!

guys if you are in good shape w/ low bodyfat, test test test isn't always the the way to go. As MB said, different bro's have different goals. Too many ppl judge and assume that they are going for the same look/performance. Its all the same game in the end, whether you're a mass monster not necessairly looking for cuts just strength and size, or you're going for the toned model/athletic look... you're not gonna want to use the same gear, but dont criticize ppl for having different goals.

common guys, richy_boy took a lot of thinking to get that one.

Unfortunatly, everyone, and this is evident, has their own opinions. It's sad because the 'scientific' data I have found shows that Wini is a great to use as that extra lift in your stride etc.

I don't mind you guys flaming me. But it's nice to have a few stand up for the sake of independance.

If you reckon I look 16, that's a credit to me - I guess?

Three of my mates took roids
    1) went on Deca , sustanon , and wini
    2) went on wini only
    3) went on para

Both one and three turned out bloated, and everything changed about them. Their pores got bigger, acne got worse, and one got bitch tits (only coz he didn't have nolva). The guy on the Wini only cycle did quite well... he only mentioned a limp dick, but apart from that was ok, he used it for 4 weeks, and got quite shapley loosing 2.5% body fat using the regime I showed above.

I know a lot of people are seriously into getting BIG, but the general consenses is that girls like the small waists, solid chest look - and guys, that's all I'm after. My chest is lagging, has been for 3 years - it's hard, and Winny I was hoping by you're guy's comments will pick the defination in them.

Thanks for your input, and honestly, if you wanna flame, go ahead now lol I mean, I've heard of Roid-rage... mustn't be one of those lies

I'm not flaming but that "no fat lards" seemed quite cocky for a newbie. I used to be a lard. 30% bf. So I took offense to that cockiness. However I wish you the best on your cycle. I cycle for mass so I wouldn't have any experience to share with you.

Winny's not gonna put alot of size on you but it will help in the definition.
    I think for your goals and body structure a winny only cycle will be fine for you.
    Your goals are realistic, more so then alot of other people wanting to take winny only cycles.
    Here's a good read on winny:
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/wins...laination.html

Brentice9 is offline New Member
    Dude, i'm doing a winny only cycle as i've reported in many threads, and it's working wonders for me. i know things work different for different people, and a lot of people don't like a winny only cycle, but i love it. i'm a collegiate athlete, and i can't afford to gain too much weight, and i do need to lose some body fat. also, winny is great for building speed. Heck, it's the stuff they give race horses! i'm only 4 weeks into my cycle, and my maxes are astronomically higher. good luck man, i hope it works for you like it is for me...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think some of that weight you lose will be water though, I used it before and got very dehydrated....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information