Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    omfg i can't believe he did that..

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder1986
    omfg i can't believe he did that..
    Dont worry bro...its a b.s. story.

Apparently someones mommy doesnt give them enough attention, so they thought theys garnish some here with this tale.

D

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    did it look like this?
    that is the funniest f*cking picture i have ever seen, there is no way someone could do that, unless he was suffering from clomid depression lol

spoc is offline Junior Member
    ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahaha hahhaahahahahah

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJoseph
    i heard from a friend that injecting into scrotum (not testes) improves the drug. i tried it and now my scrotum is 4 times the size and hurts to touch and has a blueish tint to it(bruising), also one of my testes shrunk down to nothing. WHAT DO I DO!!!
    ...cocaine is a hell of a drug....

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    did it look like this?

nooooooooooo!!! i'm blind!!!!!!!!!!!

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    nooooooooooo!!! i'm blind!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL.... i see peaches, fuzzy peaches....

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    ok im being 100% serious..no joke.

I was actually going to post if anyone ever heard of this but i forgot.One of my best friends , who i rarley see much now , once juiced in collage...about 10years ago.

He dosnt know **** about juice , i told him i was thinking about juicing , and he told me about his......I have no idea who he did it with and what thier experience was.....but he shot whatever he did into his nuts.

He said that he was a pretty good size when done also....now this was before i read this forum alot and know what i know now....so i really dint think twice about it.He's a player and rumor has it he's well hung....but he says he's always been...lol

Anyway maybe this kid isnt joking and you's scared him from replying....ill call my bro and ask him the detyails if yous want.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hahaahhahahaahhahah

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    nothing would suprise me about these dopes I saw a documentary last night about a junkie shooting heroin into a vain in his neck and it was the same time i was due to shoot my quad man that **** was sick.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IM = Intermuscular
    IV = Intervienious
    SC = Subcutaneous
    IT - Intertesticular

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    this has got to be the funneist post i have ever read....
    i hope this dude is not serious because if he was actually that stupid to listen to his friend to inject only into his sack he is not doing it the right way!
    for those of you looking for another injection site perhaps the same as this guys i will tell you how to do it right:

step one: in a case like this 18g is always the recomended size pin along with an 3cc syringe.

step two: now using your left hand grap your sak were it meets your body and squeeze tight so everthing is pushed into one place.

step three: imediatly moisten a wash rag with 90% alcohol and rub it in a clockwise motion over the entire sak region (it is very important to do this now so be sure you do)

step four: now you are ready for the injection, pull up 3cc's of gear into the syringe and slowly push the needle into the right testie and inject. (if you feel some pressure it is perfectly normal). be sure you are still firmly griping your sak as before with your left hand, the bluer it gets the better. ( and also be sure to pull back on the plunger to see if you hit a vessal of sort).

step five: now at this point you will feel pressure in your testie so next you must have your stove top preheated to 120 dgress, now using both hands place sak directly on to a pan, and set over the burner now it will quicly get hot, now the reason to this is you need to disperse the gear in your nut and by heating them up is the best way, sometimes i set it to 170 dgrees just to be sure.

step six: after you have heated up your nuts for oh id say a good ten minutes anyway, remove your sak from the pan and set it on a flat surface and using a bread roller apply a good amount of presure at the end of the nut and begin to roll towards the body ( the reason for this is to get any residual gear still left in the testie moving.

there you have it the correct testicle injection method! if you are injecting test propinate be sure to switch testies every other day. as i mentioned before you will feel a slight amount of discomfort but that is perfectly normal if your testies hurt the next day you did not heat them for long enough or you may need more heat( everyone is different)

if you can not inject into your testies your not ready for gear.

beefydragon is offline Member
    there are dudes that are into some kinky sh!t... some guys like to inject liters of saline into the nut sac as a turn on... i've seen it in videos before... as to me, having my meat stroked is good enough...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    there are dudes that are into some kinky sh!t... some guys like to inject liters of saline into the nut sac as a turn on... i've seen it in videos before... as to me, having my meat stroked is good enough...

all i want to know beefy is why are u watching videos like that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information