Hey bros, I would like to get your opinions on what my next course of action should be? This is where I am now. I have done 4 of Mallets 7/5 T3 cycles stacked with clen . I am 26yo and 6'2" tall. I started at 244lbs 23-24% BF. Now I am down to 225lbs 19% BF. That's 19lbs of which 16lbs were fat & 3lbs were LBM. I have been off for 2-1/2 weeks and doing my Thyroid PCT. My resting temps are now up higher than they were before I started T3 slupplementation!!! Pretty cool huh!!!

I now have in my possesion, or somewhere near by the following:

7500mg of QV Test Enth
2000mg of QV Test Prop
3000mg of QV Deca
2000mg of Winni
Enough T3 and clen to do 5 more 7/5 cycles
Nolva
L-Dex
Clomid
B-12

Finally here is my question. Not that I am going to use all of the gear above on my first cycle but, should I go ahead and turn to the dark side and start the gear now, or should I do some more T3 & Clen to get my BF down some more before I start? I am up in the air because, on one hand I hear that the more muscle you have the easier it is to burn fat and keep it off. And on the other hand I here that if you do a cycle before you have your BF in the lower teens you won't be happy with the results. Bulking and cutting at the same time would be great but I know it shouldn't be attempted. Suggestions are wanted. Please deliever them!!!