jug
    jug is offline New Member

help with steroid choice

Hi there everyone ,
    I am new to this forum and have alot of questions that i need answered. I have been doing as much research as I can on steroid use . I am 5'10 , 27 years old and weight approximately 8okg. I have approximately 15% body fat. I am looking at having my first cycle of steroids , however the more imformation I read the more confused i seem to find myself ,as there are so many different types of steroids and options out there. Firstly my gaol is to loose my bodyfat and gain more muscle.I have been training for a few years now and just cant seem to get where i want to be. I train daily , eat approximately 7 high protein meals a day and look after myself.

I was thinking of taking either deca or sustanon or both? If so how much should i take a week?and for how many weeks would you reccommend? 12?
    Can i take clen whilst in my cycle to help assist with fat burning?? and what would be the best after cycle option?

i thank anyone in advance for there help and opinions, have a great day , Jug

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jug View Post
    Hi there everyone ,
    I am new to this forum and have alot of questions that i need answered. I have been doing as much research as I can on steroid use . I am 5'10 , 27 years old and weight approximately 8okg. I have approximately 15% body fat. I am looking at having my first cycle of steroids , however the more imformation I read the more confused i seem to find myself ,as there are so many different types of steroids and options out there. Firstly my gaol is to loose my bodyfat and gain more muscle.I have been training for a few years now and just cant seem to get where i want to be. I train daily , eat approximately 7 high protein meals a day and look after myself.

I was thinking of taking either deca or sustanon or both? If so how much should i take a week?and for how many weeks would you reccommend? 12?
    Can i take clen whilst in my cycle to help assist with fat burning?? and what would be the best after cycle option?

i thank anyone in advance for there help and opinions, have a great day , Jug
    training exp?
    diet in detail?

MD22 is offline Associate Member
    Can we see the diet in detail?

MD22 is offline Associate Member
    beat me to it phate

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MD22 View Post
    beat me to it phate
    lol time for me to go to the gym, you can have it

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    For a first timer ide stay away from stacking. And would prob recommend a simple test only cycle. 2x a week injection isn't bad at all. As stated though post up diet.

sirrah2508 is offline Associate Member
    make sure u research up on your pct as well

jug
    i started training approximately 3 years ago.At this stage I weighed approximately 120kg , and was full of fat. I then spent the next 1year doing cardio training and dieting , eating alot of vegies , protein and low carbs. i got down to around 90kg. In the past year i have lost the other 10kg.
    I have been weight training for approximately the past 2 years, i train alomst every day , which includes and hour of either high or low intensity cardio in the morning , followed by approximately 45minutes to an hour of weight training per night.

My typical diet is as follows. I am extremely strict and do not drink alcohol , I follow this roughly to a cup of tea.

6am 1 bowl of oatmeal and water with flaxseed oil , berocca performance and a mens multi vitamin.or yogurt and almonds{ small amount}

8am either 2eggs, a protein shake

10am either a can of tuna or salmon, protein shake,

12pm either a salad with half a chicken breast , chicken wrap , a bowl of green vegies with a source of lean meat

2pm , can of tuna or salmon , handful or almonds or protein shake.with flaxseed oil or olive oil.

4pm pre work out meal , normally a bowl of oats with water. also glutamine and creatine in water.

6.30pm a source of lean meat and vegies.

8.00pm i normally finish off the day with a protien shake which also helps me feel full.

on top of this diet i normally drink at least 3 litres of water a day.

hope this helps guys. I just cant seem to loose the rest of my stomach , and cant seem to put on any more muscle.I have come along way , and look a million times better then i once did , however i want to take it to the next level.

c-Z
    WOW that's a lot of protein shakes......

jug
    i love those things! as im on the run with work they are convinient for me , if i dont have tuna salmon , or lean meat i have a shake

c-Z
    Yeah better off having more whole foods..... Why not up the eggs in morning as well?

Anyhow really doesn't look all that bad to me. Shakes Personally I would cut some out. Good for the energy but could do without that many....

In all honesty for a first time user I wouldn't stack anything. Only because you don't know how your body is going to react. A simple test cycle you can see good results from. Have you read about pct's as well? extremely important

jug
    so would deca by itself be a good choice followed by a pct?? how many mls of deca per week? and for how long??

wes4161 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jug View Post
    so would deca by itself be a good choice followed by a pct?? how many mls of deca per week? and for how long??
    No deca by itself is a really bad idea... You want to run a form of test only... for your first cycle 500mg of test/week would give you great results. Deca is meant to be stacked with test not taken by itself. And deca stacked with test on your first cycle isn't a good idea.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    Well you cant run Deca on its own, because it will more than likely shut down your natural test production hard.
    As said previously, you should go for a simple 500mg/week test cycle. Test enanthenate is good, sustanon some people will argue is terrible because youd have to inject more frequently to have stable levels.

But either way, 500mg/week of some form of test.
    12 weeks for the cycle, depending on which compound you go will depend how long after your last injection you start your PCT.

Should get some nolva and clomid for your PCT and run the pct for 4 weeks.

OldnBold is offline New Member
    How far along are you in your natty development? Have you maxed out your natural lifting potential. If not, My advice is to wait until you hit your natty plateau. That- plus diet, THEN gear is the ticket IMO.

jug
    i think i have hit my natural limit..hence the reason i want to experiment with steroids , In peoples opinions what would be the best form of test be for a first cycle??

stangmatt06 is offline Associate Member
    Test E and others choose Test C, they are pretty much the same compound.

Either one at 500mg a week will give you good results for a first cycle

Thread Information