Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    That makes it all worth while!

DEFINETLY! As for my cycle, the night sweats started kicking in!I even wake up soaked when I take a nap in the afternoon! Plus, good news, it seems like I'm going to be able to extend my cycle so its gonna be a 9 weeker!

bor
    I have a problem though!Since yesterday I'm awfully hungry, all day long!And I don't mean hungry an is have some tuna and aprotein shake, but hungry an in have a big pizza, or some heavy carbs, and I don't eat almost none of the **** that will feed you since my diet is mostly protein! What is causing this? It reminds me of my deca /test/dbol cycle!

bor
    I have a problem though!Since yesterday I'm awfully hungry, all day long!And I don't mean hungry an is have some tuna and aprotein shake, but hungry an in have a big pizza, or some heavy carbs, and I don't eat none of the d@mn carbs that will actually feed you (breads, potatoes...) since my diet is mostly protein! What is causing this? It reminds me of my deca /test/dbol cycle!

georgie24 is offline Member
    nice stack bro

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    im running a similar cycle, tren /prop/var, man i will tell you what. the huger thing is intense. its like having the munchies 24/7 i will eat a whole chicken and then 1 hour later feel like i havent eaten for a week.
    just consume!!!! but eat clean!!!! but eat!

bor
    Oh my God this is getting really hard!I'm SUPERPISSED 24/7 (i never felt this way during my test deca cycle), I'm hungry, sweating like a pig the whole day!But hey, its 7 pm , time to go the gym, si i pop my eca and hit the weights and enjoy myself for an hour and a half!When I'm done I'm so tired I feel like fainting and I go light up a joint (so i could sleep) and down my shake, come home, eat, go to bed, pop a sleeping pill and ****!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't sleep again.Not even while high and on sleeping aids!Plus of course the whole time sweat is dripping down my face!Let me just mention again how pissed I am all day long!

So, i say, FINA SUCKS AND I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! But then i go to the bathroom take a lot in the mirror and tears of joy run down my face.BOYS AND GIRLS ITS ALL WORTH IT, WHEN I'M DONE WITH THIS I'M GONNA LOOK I N C R E D I B L E !

Btw thanks for your replies, it helps to talk to someone about all this!

bor
    Guzs, just to fill you in, my bench press went up from 110 to 120 kg for 8 reps so needless to say my strength is going way up! Plus I started getting veins on my delts and chets so everything is going great!

bor
    And yeah,one more thing, I forgot to ask earlier! I'm not using the fina pellets whick you convert with the kit (finaplix ) but the "human injectable" form (finaject, since i can get it in my country and i know its legit)! Do you think this is stronger or weaker from the stuff you guys in the states use?

bor
    Just wanted to let zou guzs know that I got some extra cash in and the cycle is gonna last for 8 and a half weeks! Considering my results thus far this should be gooooooooooood..........

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Just wanted to let zou guzs know that I got some extra cash in and the cycle is gonna last for 8 and a half weeks! Considering my results thus far this should be gooooooooooood..........

hows your tits?
    you runnin b6? and how much? and what about anti e"s?

later man

Im startin in a week

later

IronAdam is offline Member
    How do your joints feel? Just curious because I'm considering winny.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

bor
    My tits are doing "fine" - I always had that soft puffy nipple thing going on, ever since I was a little fat kid, but its starting to go away as my bf% is dropping!I'm running a standard dose of anti e's everyday!

As for my joints, yeah they hurt a bit, especially my shoulders when I train and my elbows after swimming, but nothing too bad!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    how ya doin now bro?

later man.

If you extended your cycle; please keep in mind a DHT-derivative does its miracles at the very end!
    So calculate the winny you have left to last you until the day before PCT...
    (so for instance if someone was doing a 12-weeker with PCT in week 14, and he'd have 6 weeks of Winny left he should do week 9-14 Winny!).

Greets
    Kingofmasters

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    If you extended your cycle; please keep in mind a DHT-derivative does its miracles at the very end!
    So calculate the winny you have left to last you until the day before PCT...
    (so for instance if someone was doing a 12-weeker with PCT in week 14, and he'd have 6 weeks of Winny left he should do week 9-14 Winny!).

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Hey bro i was just curious as to why the DHT-derivative works its magic at the very end of a cylce. I was always under the impression that you run the winny like you said but I am not sure why? Also BOR, congrats bro and thats awesome you can make it an 8 weeker Good luck and stay strong bor!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information