Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    yah my dbol made me rage on my roommate the other night. I've done cycles before but never had any feelings like i've had lately. Little things just make me want to explode. I know i never felt like that when i was on a test only cycle. may be fore the better though, usually im too relaxed, now if you start **** i finish it plus im livin at home with the parents till college starts back up again and this may have contributed... FEELS LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

test is best is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    This is totally normal and the precursor to major homosexual urges. Be sure to have condoms on hand for when you two get busy.

Some people get a bit more aggressive but you need to exercise a little will power, just take a deep breath and stay calm.
    lol!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    SV-1 you bastard, your makin ppl think you get homosexual feelings when on test, lol, man, that would be a horrible side effect
    Not me, just you.

"my bro is at my place for the week, hes 6 yrs older than me (30)" - So you like older men, no shame there. The "girl" of the relationship is usually the younger one.

"over the past few days we have been fighting a lil bit" - That happens in all relationships eventually, doesn't mean you'll be breaking up.

"i called him a bitch and he came up and slapped my back" - Yeah. *cough* Nothing gay about that statement.

"other **** happened" - OK, so you had make up sex, that's always the best kind.

"in the end i had to run up in my room and calm down, now i am shaking like crazy and im all messed up in my head, emotions r crazy right now." - Maybe having just had a fight you realized how much he means to you and that you love him very much. Love can be scary, and makes for better sex. Just don't be afraid of your emotions, embrace them.

"im calmin down now, but for 5 mins i was absolutely crazy" - It's going to be OK bro, relationships can be hard. It was that way with my ex-wife a lot. Although we didn't make it, that doesn't mean you two kids wont.
    Last edited by SV-1; 07-08-2004 at 08:14 PM.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Only thing that causes slight aggression in me is Anadrol . Not "roid rage " just not in a happy mood. Nothing that I couldnt control 100%.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    SV-1 you bastard, your makin ppl think you get homosexual feelings when on test, lol, man, that would be a horrible side effect
    so since i'm a homo already, so what happens when i'm on test? do i turn straight? ewwwww....

beefydragon is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Not me, just you.

"my bro is at my place for the week, hes 6 yrs older than me (30)" - So you like older men, no shame there. The "girl" of the relationship is usually the younger one.

"over the past few days we have been fighting a lil bit" - That happens in all relationships eventually, doesn't mean you'll be breaking up.

"i called him a bitch and he came up and slapped my back" - Yeah. *cough* Nothing gay about that statement.

"other **** happened" - OK, so you had make up sex, that's always the best kind.

"in the end i had to run up in my room and calm down, now i am shaking like crazy and im all messed up in my head, emotions r crazy right now." - Maybe having just had a fight you realized how much he means to you and that you love him very much. Love can be scary, and makes for better sex. Just don't be afraid of your emotions, embrace them.

"im calmin down now, but for 5 mins i was absolutely crazy" - It's going to be OK bro, relationships can be hard. It was that way with my ex-wife a lot. Although we didn't make it, that doesn't mean you two kids wont.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    SV-1 is the man!!!

I am in awe of how you handle these newbies

test is best is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    so since i'm a homo already, so what happens when i'm on test? do i turn straight? ewwwww....
    never know?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    SV-1 is the man!!!

I am in awe of how you handle these newbies
    Thank you, thank you.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    this is the funniest thread! ( beefydragon & sv-1 ) dude i almost sh!t my pants and had a hernia at the same time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information