I had a conversation with an old friend today that was one of the most awesome guys in the gym from 1973 to 1989. He had great mass and strength...he was 5'11" about 250 and very lean....had a 545 Bench and squat over 745 for reps with form. I asked him how much he was on back then. He said just a few cc's of test, nothing really big compared to the other guys. What he meant was 3-1cc shots of Test cyp 200 PER DAY, along with some d-bol!!! He would also cycle in some anavar or tren when he was trying to get in shape. His off cycle was 400mg of cyp a week. He said he was taking d-bol at age 15. I have seen some of our members pictures on this board and many look great but few look like this guy did. He was never a national level competitor, but I know he had the strength that few do. My question is, do you have to take this much stuff to get the kind of results in strength and mass that he did? I know a lot of people that take less, they do cycles more in line with what is posted on this board but they don’t look like he did. BTY he is now clean and has no health problems that he knows of at 46...he lived like this for 15 to 20 years. He considers his AAS use to have been a big problem in his life.