Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    it is in fact a myth

yeah he tried and he shrunk hahahahahaha.. now he cant use it as a kick stand anymore hahahaha

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    I have 2 tubes of Andractim but i have no idea how to use them...

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    i started wacking off with testostrone cream, i heard thats how barry bonds applied it. and know my penis is twice as long as it was before. equalling a grand total of 4 inches. I couldn't be happier. i suggest every try it. lol j/k .....

mmmmm....but wait, what if you used test cream as lube when you had sex? I wonder if it would make your girl horney as hell???? seriously, what if????

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe
    i started wacking off with testostrone cream, i heard thats how barry bonds applied it. and know my penis is twice as long as it was before. equalling a grand total of 4 inches. I couldn't be happier. i suggest every try it. lol j/k .....

mmmmm....but wait, what if you used test cream as lube when you had sex? I wonder if it would make your girl horney as hell???? seriously, what if????
    What the..

MrMan is offline New Member

Serious Question

I have been having problems with my irrectile functions since i've been on my cycle. I have been taking Deca 300 for about 2 months now and it doesnt get better only worse no matter what I do! A guy at the gym said it was called Deca Dick, b.c of the nerves in my penis. what can i take?

-2z- is offline New Member
    I don't know about that, but I used to shoot prop into the back of my skull and now I can't find a hat that fits.

ace ventura is offline Member

Serious answear

Quote Originally Posted by MrMan
    I have been having problems with my irrectile functions since i've been on my cycle. I have been taking Deca 300 for about 2 months now and it doesnt get better only worse no matter what I do! A guy at the gym said it was called Deca Dick, b.c of the nerves in my penis. what can i take?
    You can do a search on "deca dick". You should have run test with deca to avoid this problem. If you do, the test dose should be higher than deca (at least 100 mg). When you go off cycle stop deca one week before test (because of half life). Start PCT two weeks after last shot of test enanthade/cypionate to get your natural test production back to normal. You can use clomid.

This is probably too late now. I don't know how you get rid of deca dick.. Will tribulus or tongkat ali be helpfull to this?

jasonvershaw is offline New Member
    Don't know about aas, but there was a guy in the newspaper years ago who injected coke into his dick. He supposedly got a hard on for 48hours and then got gang green and had to have it amputated.... F**k sticking a pin in your cock!

Picky is offline New Member
    That's a horrible story. Actually feel bad for him even though he was an idiot.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie View Post
    it is in fact a myth
    But if you inject directly into your testes you will grow to 7 feet, 400lbs, and shoot lasers from your eyes.

stpete is offline Banned
    C'mon guys.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Use Synthol!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

HereinDC is offline New Member
    LOL
    Good grief.
    Anyway...
    It's not the size of the wand, it's the magician behind it.

DanB is offline Banned
    8 year old thread

What im wondering is how he even found a thread this old

I think you on the wrong type of forum mate bahahaha

boloyueng34 is offline New Member
    im in sales and I once met a older gentleman that told me there's a shot you administer to the head of penis and instantly makes it hard. this was a couple years back not sure if its true or not, but he was with a younger chick.

boloyueng34 is offline New Member
    I also heard a story of Mick Jagger I believe getting bees to sting his shlong.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boloyueng34 View Post
    im in sales and I once met a older gentleman that told me there's a shot you administer to the head of penis and instantly makes it hard. this was a couple years back not sure if its true or not, but he was with a younger chick.
    Quote Originally Posted by boloyueng34 View Post
    I also heard a story of Mick Jagger I believe getting bees to sting his shlong.
    can we please keep these type of discussions confined to the lounge? this discussion has nothing to do with anabolic steroids ..........

Thanks
    ---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by jasonvershaw View Post
    Don't know about aas, but there was a guy in the newspaper years ago who injected coke into his dick. He supposedly got a hard on for 48hours and then got gang green and had to have it amputated.... F**k sticking a pin in your cock!
    Injecting into the cock is actually a lot more common place than you'd think. When all the other veins have collapsed, and they need a fix... It's actually quite heart wrenching to see people get to that point, and there's very littleHelp for them

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    can we please keep these type of discussions confined to the lounge? this discussion has nothing to do with anabolic steroids ..........

Thanks
    ---Roman
    Sorry Roman, didn't see your post before I hit enter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information