Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    when i lived on the border i could have drove across got my gear and been back faster then you could of replied, not to mention making up your homebrew crap.
    It only takes about 20 minutes to make. Well I am done, and yes you can post after me to have the last word.

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    do you need a presciption from a vet and also how far away is that QV distributor in cancun ?

Quote Originally Posted by NickV344
    do you need a presciption from a vet and also how far away is that QV distributor in cancun ?
    No prescription needed, and I dont know how far away it is.

oops i almost forgot to say where i was gonna be. The hotel zone area the main area in cancun and thats where I'll be. where is the distributor that QV lists on their site from the hotel zone in cancun. how far away?

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Just ask any taxi driver,they know where to go.And if i had to buy in mexico it would be in the out-skirts not in the main tourist areas like cancun,cozumel,Acapulco ripoffs and many fakes.

thanks for the help guys

when i lived on the border i could have drove across got my gear and been back faster then you could of replied, not to mention making up your homebrew crap.
    Don't tell me you live in ENID OKLAHOMA? Any particular reason why one would use their, possible, hometown as their nick? Especially a small town, larger cities I can understand, but when you're one in a few thousand makes you stand out a bit more

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    ****...I didn't even know they had Wal-Mart's in Mexico...I suppose that can greatly decrease the risk that they'll be selling you bunk gear.

What kind of name brand's should I be looking for if I'm able to check a Wal-mart down there?

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    I say you buy stuff and send it to me ... j/k, be safe

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by styles-money
    ****...I didn't even know they had Wal-Mart's in Mexico...I suppose that can greatly decrease the risk that they'll be selling you bunk gear.

What kind of name brand's should I be looking for if I'm able to check a Wal-mart down there?

They have Cosco too and you know every Cosco has a Pharmacy!
    Mexico is not some poe dunk little country that they once were. Mexico and the U.S. do a lot of business and with the event of NAFTA Mexico has come up as a nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Mexico and the U.S. do a lot of business and with the event of NAFTA Mexico has come up as a nation.
    Hey NAFTA made them richer and us poorer. Great move Bill. I hate Democrats and Republicans.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    i would never go to a vet in mexico. i would say in general, take the U.S. black market price. say a bottle of something is $100. Walk across the border and buy it at some lil pharmacy you can get the same bottle for around $40. Go to Wal-Mart in mexico and get it for around $20 or $25. That is how much cheaper everything is.
    I got mine at Walmart in Acapulco, about $21 each 10 ml bottle. Cheap and good stuff too! Also Walmart happens to be the biggest grocery chain in Mexico. They also own Bodega and other supermarket chain stores so they actually have a near monopoly in Mexico.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Hey NAFTA made them richer and us poorer. Great move Bill. I hate Democrats and Republicans.
    Yea, Mexico spends $1.25 on USA goods for every $1 USA spends on Mexican goods. I dont know about you but that sounds like a VERY good idea for Americans to do business with Mexico. If Kerry shuts down the flow of trash jobs to Mexico, it might end up hurting us more then helping.

When you go to Mexico, just about everything in grocery stores is USA goods, most of the cars available for sale are Fords and Chevys. Its hard to find anything to buy in Mexico that is not an American product. Walmart owns 95% of the grocery chains. Circle K owns the Oxxo convenience stores. Think about it before you say Nafta was such a bad deal.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 08-04-2004 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yea, Mexico spends $1.25 on USA goods for every $1 USA spends on Mexican goods. I dont know about you but that sounds like a VERY good idea for Americans to do business with Mexico. If Kerry shuts down the flow of trash jobs to Mexico, it might end up hurting us more then helping.
    Well that is on the grander scale, but tell that to all the laid off workers at GE, Chrysler, GM, Ford, etc. They probaly wouldnt agree with your point of view as their pay has been cut in half on their new low paying jobs if they were fortunate enough to find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    When you go to Mexico, just about everything in grocery stores is USA goods, most of the cars available for sale are Fords and Chevys.
    Oh you must not be aware that alot of the Made in USA products are moanufactured in China and Mexico now so they can avoid paying an honest wage and benefits and exploit the workers of thos countries.

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Not to get into a political rant Loz, but you don't have many choices then, do you?

Badgerman is offline Banned
    I'm impressed with anyone who makes their own stuff. Shows motivation, ingenuity, and some smarts. Reminds me of my days as a lab tech in HS.....always trying to make things that stink or go boom.

Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    Not to get into a political rant Loz, but you don't have many choices then, do you?
    3rd Party movement, they arent going to win so their opinion on the issues is irrelevant, but the more votes a guy like Nader gets, the better the odd that a 3rd party candidate will be a realistic option in the future and we can get rid of these low life scumbags like Bush and ultra-liberals like Kerry.

Hey guys the shipping out of the manufacturing jobs is just the tip of the iceberg.
    My bro works for a big transmission manuf. and they are outsourcing the ENGINEERING to firms in india and pakistan. Now our trade secrets and intellectual property are going to be dessiminated throughout the world. Our prized technology will be sold on the streetcorners like bootleg DVDs.

Bush looks like a ferret with those narrow little beady eyes........I'd vote for Seabiscuit Kerry instead......

Yeah its sickening. Makes me want to shoot people in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Hey guys the shipping out of the manufacturing jobs is just the tip of the iceberg.
    My bro works for a big transmission manuf. and they are outsourcing the ENGINEERING to firms in india and pakistan. Now our trade secrets and intellectual property are going to be dessiminated throughout the world. Our prized technology will be sold on the streetcorners like bootleg DVDs.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    I think mexico jsut has all of you scared anyways. Learn some spanish boys, maybe you can make it one day.

Yea you are so fukn cool its fukn rediculous, Loz has been around since you were cuddling cabbage patches, Im sure his $hit is good.

tech is offline New Member

Smile why go out the country to get gear legally

I get all my gear from a US pharmacy with a doctors prescription. this way there are no legal issues.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    I'd be more concerned about fugging something up with the homebrew.. ie. not the right amount of one chemical, the wrong ph level, etc. little things like that, I'll leave chemistry to guys with Ph.D's and BsC's.

thats exactly how i feel bigpoppa

smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member
    homebrewing does sound like the way to go, but man i would be scared to take that first shot.. eeeh,, just scares me thinking about it.. Is it had to homebrew and how long would it take to learn how. Also were is a good place for info on homebrewing?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information