biff is offline Associate Member

Cycle plan tren/test e.

I've been thinking about a cycle and I'm leaning toward test e. 500mgs wk for 10 wks and 75mgs ed of tren for 8 or 10 wks. Opinions on how long to run the tren for would be great and also if 50 mgs would be better or 75. I see that most people make there own i live failry close to mexico and would be able to get it there would it be affordable and effective if purchased there already made.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    I've been thinking about a cycle and I'm leaning toward test e. 500mgs wk for 10 wks and 75mgs ed of tren for 8 or 10 wks. Opinions on how long to run the tren for would be great and also if 50 mgs would be better or 75. I see that most people make there own i live failry close to mexico and would be able to get it there would it be affordable and effective if purchased there already made.
    I would not do tren on a first cycle...What are your goals,training history and so on???

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to bump the test up to around 600mg because using 75mg of Fina ed will be 525mg.

Also you see beter results with 10 or more weeks with fina but if this is your first time with it then 10 weeks is good

1 - 12 Enan 600mg
    1 - 10 Fina 75mg ED
    1 - 14 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 14 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 14 Vit B6 200mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 200mg B6
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 200mg B6
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 200mg B6

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I would not do tren on a first cycle...What are your goals,training history and so on???
    His profile says he ran a cycle

that looks like what im looking for mudman ive done a sust and dbol cycle b4 and you do think aht 75 would be better than 50 scinse this will be my 1st time using fina.

im about 215 at 5'9 about 18% body fat im looking to put on some lean mass and shred a lil bit.

that looks like what im looking for mudman ive done a sust and dbol cycle b4 and you do think aht 75 would be better than 50 scinse this will be my 1st time using fina.
    You can run the fina at 50mg ED....... This will keep the sides lower and you will still see very good results.......... if you go with 50mg of fina you can then bring the test down to 500mg a week.

daos is offline Associate Member

well i asked mud the same question and he told me that 50-75 ED for 10 weeks would be optimum for first timers. keep the injections ED though to reduce sides and keep blood levels consistant. since you are running ED injections anyway, why not just use Test Propionate as your test base. hit 100mg ED and 75mg tren ED as well.

just a suggestion...

if i did use prop could i mix the fina and the prop in the same syring

if i did use prop could i mix the fina and the prop in the same syring
    Yes......

What are your goals for the cycle leaner gains or mass?

id like to get pretty lean but i dont want to just cut up id like to put a good amount of mass on too.

id like to get pretty lean but i dont want to just cut up id like to put a good amount of mass on too.
    I would stick with Enan then and do cardio and eat clean........ Prop will not give you big gains and to really see anything Prop should be ran at 1g or so

thanx mudman do you know anything about getting fina from meixco is it good stuff

thanx mudman do you know anything about getting fina from meixco is it good stuff
    QV Tren is good but it cost so much more when buying it that way........ You should check out the lab forum and see how to make it yourself....... It will be a lot cheaper.

BigGenes is offline Member
    I say run the tren at 50mg ed. The easiest and best way to do that is order a kit and make your own, or find a ug source that sells 100mg bottles. When you make your own you can dose it how you want. It just makes it easier to dose it at 100mg per ml and take 1/2ml shots. Site the tren, its not painful.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    I say run the tren at 50mg ed. The easiest and best way to do that is order a kit and make your own, or find a ug source that sells 100mg bottles. When you make your own you can dose it how you want. It just makes it easier to dose it at 100mg per ml and take 1/2ml shots. Site the tren, its not painful.

yeah, thats what i do. 40ml bottle at 100mg/ml lasts 80 days. i am only using 70 days worth, or 10 weeks.

Thread Information