I just injected 2cc's of AS, 1cc EQ and 1cc TEST E in the same syringe using an 25g needle! I injected in my right leg tonight and it was more difficult to push this time than usual?? towards the end of the injection i started feeling this itching sensation in the area i was injecting in and a slight bit of dizzyness also??? as i pulled the needle out imediatly a large sum of blood ran down my leg! i imediaty applied pressure with a alcohol cotton ball and it quickly became dripping full of blood so i had to soak up another cotton ball with alcohol and reapply pressure and it also became very full of blood but not as bad as ther first! the spot i injected in swelled up with a lump and a slight sight of bruisng! and it also has a itching feeling around the injecting site, the sweeling has gone down to almost nothing now but still a little black n blue there.
I have never hit a vesal before so i am kind of freaked out right now! is there anything i need to do or know at this time??? or will i be ok?? i just dont want to all of a sudden drop to the floor and pass out because of something that went wrong here any advice is very much appreciated guys