bumdart420 is offline Associate Member

ilium stanozolol dose enough?..

Im ready to move from omnadren 250 and dianabol to some propinate and ilium winny. I was told to inject 100mg every Tues and Friday. My question is... Do you guys think that this is often enough or am I letting to many days go in between injections? Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. So far its been 5 1/2 weeks into my cycle and I've gained 12 pounds. Was this a good gain off the Omnadren and D Bols?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    From what I read before, I believe that the halflife of Winny is only about 18 hours, so your not injecting the Winny enough. I think the normal people usually do is 50mg everyday. Don't forget, you can also drink the Winny if you don't want to inject everyday

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    You are wanting to inject the winny? if so, 50 mg EOD is what I normally do, not every day. Same goes for 100mg.. Hell Winny is kinda pricey... You woudl be goin thru alot of winny..

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    winny every day 50 mg a day a nd prop ed aswell.

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Whats all this drinking winny stuff about? Can you really drink it and is it just as effective? Will it turn my stomach?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Whats all this drinking winny stuff about? Can you really drink it and is it just as effective?

bumdart

Not all agree with my rationale about orals more stress on liver than injectable. Much debate/talk.

Yes, both chemically identical. Oral (tabs) more stressful than inject to the liver, IMO, and from what I've read/been schooled. Also, I believe that injectable provides much higher dose, thus stronger anabolic effect, to boot. I also feel inject is far more cost effective and more preferred by me and most others.

This is my take on it so please correct me if I am wrong. In simple terms: The injectable skips the pass through the liver "on the way in". But liver must break it down, so liver gets it "on the way out", so to speak. Oral version passes through liver twice on each end. Furthermore, I think a C (carbon) is somehow cleaved with the inject before exposure to liver as well.

Thus, in summary, inject providing a much lower stress level than if the liver is passed "both" ways via Oral. Actually, a pretty significant difference! 50% less, probably a bit more, as more "concentrated" on the way in. As particles have dispersed within 4-6 hours as liver processing..

So why does zambon offer both?? Money, of course. The impetus of ALL MEDS and manufacturers. That is the true reason, but here is my rationale for why one may select ORALS (although I always have done inject, myself.)

Why would one opt for tabs?? Maybe....

-women, whom require much lower dose, screw the .25cc

-needle "cowards", scared of "jabs" like tabs

-more consistent blood levels more plausible with tablets rather than tedious, mutiple daily injects of 10-15mg per pop, as some advocate! Tabs are easily spread apart over waking hours.

-more consistent blood levels is the only reason I would opt for tabs and if already having daily injects of other MEDS.

-user already has many injects in the cycle. Like daily Virormone, or daily suspension, EQ at only 50mg/ml (Ganabol) and runnin' 600mg/wk....Yikes!!!

So in essence, I say opt for tabs if you want to swallow, IMO. Because if you swallow the "liquid" 17aa, you will lose some mgs in digestion process that you wouldn't in inject. The stomach is a harsh hole, especially on 400mg protein per day. So skip the digestive acids and "jab" away. LOL!!!

Coin toss really. But I prefer injects all the way. And when I need a break, I think I'll opt for the Genepharm 5's.

Why would one drink winny??

-'cuz its in the box and ready to go and low on cash and do not want to buy more tabs, and you are already a scar tissue strickened pin cushion lookin' fool......

Regards, just my view....hopefully others will debate.

Thread Information