Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i think

you should read some of mine, MikeXXL's and Bask8case's recent posts on lowdose cycling.when you done and still not a believer, go check out the three of us in the members picture section. more is not more always when it comes to drugs, but more intelliegent cycling is. not discrediting your desire to use more, but think about it

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i know, ive tried everything possible. it just seems to only effect me in high quanaties. ive been cycliny for a long time and 500mgs used to do wonders for me. it sucks needing that much but any less i dont grow very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i know, ive tried everything possible. it just seems to only effect me in high quanaties. ive been cycliny for a long time and 500mgs used to do wonders for me. it sucks needing that much but any less i dont grow very fast.
    oh no i was talking to joeyjuice!!

PT
    im gonna throw this in because i know that someone will ask. i eat (and drink) about 5000 calories a day and 350-450grams of protein. also i shoot 10ius of insulin 6 days a week twice a day.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    have run 1500mgs a week and 1000mgs a week. not much difference for me personally except for the sides
    Same here bro

PT
    sorry dude i was just getting critisized for sleeping with to many girls in the lounge so just figured it was happening again.

bro

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    sorry dude i was just getting critisized for sleeping with to many girls in the lounge so just figured it was happening again.
    story of my life.....

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    This is not really correct. Metabolites of different AAS do get stored in fat cells, but they are useless once released. The big problem with fat and aromatizing AAS is that fat containes the aromatase enzyme. The more fat you have the more aromatase and when combined with certain AAS the more estrogen you get. This can be remedied easily with an AI.
    where did you get that info?
    Aromatase isn't equivalent to estrogenic activity...!
    I agree that people who are genetically prone to be fat OFTEN have higher natural estrogenic activity... But that is not always the case...
    Believe it or not but Estrogens can actually help you lose fat!!
    (Alpha-receptor mediated!!)...
    Also adipose tissue isn't a protein-dense area and so I don't get the statement about Fat containing Aromatase MUCH LESS STORE IT!!
    (Also you can not say Aromatase Enzyme!! -> the -Ase at the end, indicates that we are talking about an enzyme)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    where did you get that info?
    Aromatase isn't equivalent to estrogenic activity...!
    I agree that people who are genetically prone to be fat OFTEN have higher natural estrogenic activity... But that is not always the case...
    Believe it or not but Estrogens can actually help you lose fat!!
    (Alpha-receptor mediated!!)...
    Also adipose tissue isn't a protein-dense area and so I don't get the statement about Fat containing Aromatase MUCH LESS STORE IT!!
    (Also you can not say Aromatase Enzyme!! -> the -Ase at the end, indicates that we are talking about an enzyme)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

I'm not sure where I read it, but I was under the impression that aromatase was produced or stored in adipose tissue. Where is it stored/produced?

joevette is offline Banned
    Also, how can estrogen help you lose fat?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I'm not sure where I read it, but I was under the impression that aromatase was produced or stored in adipose tissue. Where is it stored/produced?
    Production is in all kinds of tissues, primarily fat tissue or Tumor tissue (necrosis-factor dependant) but more fat tissue doesn't mean more aromatase and more aromatase doesn't mean more Estrogenic activity...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/losefatnow4.htm

Read the story about estrogens (I don't agree with a lot of the described since it doesn't significantly promote fat loss like the GH-increase by estrogens but he has some good points mainly about appetite inducing, but he also missed the fact that Estrogens can have some effects on Alpha2 receptors to promote fat loss just like Yohimbine)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information