Thread: nobody uses pct

Mike111 is offline Banned

nobody uses pct

ive bought my pack but only knew about pct on this forum. i told alot of mates about them. they have no clue. most of my dealers have no clue wat it was aswell. i got mine and im thinking if these types of things are the only way in retaining most muscle after a cycle then how come alot of people stay big and strong without it? i think there still inexperienced. my brother has been training for a long while and he's never used pct till about a month ago. theres a large lump in his pec i think it's coz of all that eostrogen. but he's hugeee nd never been on it. and when he stops training for a while his muscles still don't go away
    Last edited by Mike111; 09-18-2008 at 11:18 PM.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you brother has gyno.anyway its like this bro,when you on gear you get shut down = your body stops producing its own test,now in most cases even if you dont use a pct your body will eventually start producing its own test again and you will go back to normal.however this will take so much longer without the help of your pct,so basically why would you wanna take more time to get back to normal?test is needed for your body to function properly.yes i have no doubt that alot of people keep half their gains without it...i know many!but they also do absurd amounts of gear and when they come off they lose all their motivation...basically they become little bitches due to the build up of estrogen and lack of test...WHATS WHY WE USE PCT, PUT VERY SIMPLY
    Last edited by Freakish; 09-18-2008 at 11:36 PM.

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    Interesting that your guy has never heard of any types of PCTs. Every guy I have ever dealt with def. stocked it.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Darwinism keep on trucking...

... j/k
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 09-19-2008 at 01:13 AM. Reason: ...

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Your avatar says a thousands words about you and the people you hang out with...

Uncalled for...why is every1 bashing on this guy,he's just here to learn.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    So many people out there are using steroids and don't know wtf they're doing. That's why steroids get such a bad rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    So many people out there are using steroids and don't know wtf they're doing. That's why steroids get such a bad rap.
    100% this kid at my gym,cant be more then 19,is doin a deca & adrol cycle cause 'they not so harsh'...i was like wtf!?thats why this site is so important.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    100% this kid at my gym,cant be more then 19,is doin a deca & adrol cycle cause 'they not so harsh'...i was like wtf!?thats why this site is so important.
    agreed. i see this all the time, kids asking for dbol for dbol only cycles, no pct. outrageous

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    agreed. i see this all the time, kids asking for dbol for dbol only cycles, no pct. outrageous
    If you only knew how ill informed most steroid users in Australia are. I'm on a one man campaign to increase pubic awareness of proper cycling practices.

Mike111 is offline Banned
    kk thanks evry1 4 the infro. excited bout my first cycle. destroying the gym already.
    is it possible that after one injection you become stronger. cause i really couldn't bench 100kg more then 3 reps now im doin 5 lol. and on 90 i can do about 18 reps. psychedd

stpete is offline Banned
    No, you're not stronger off one shot. That's in your head, and the mental advantages of steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    No, you're not stronger off one shot. That's in your head, and the mental advantages of steroids.
    yeah so true,i remember my first shot....that day i thought i was superman lol

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    PCT is a vital part of using gear, that is if you want to retain your gains and not feel like shit until your natural test kicks back in. Most people lose all their gains due to lack of knowledge and then they go right back on so they feel better.

hulkangryhulksmash is offline Junior Member
    Do you guys think Nolvadex is all you need to take to get a good PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by hulkangryhulksmash View Post
    Do you guys think Nolvadex is all you need to take to get a good PCT?
    Please start your own thread and give your cycle experience, stats, age, current cycle dosages/duration, etc. and then you'll get some worth wild answers.

hulkangryhulksmash is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf View Post
    Please start your own thread and give your cycle experience, stats, age, current cycle dosages/duration, etc. and then you'll get some worth wild answers.
    Ok it's on brother, it's on. lol.

Excellent!

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    If you only knew how ill informed most steroid users in Australia are. I'm on a one man campaign to increase pubic awareness of proper cycling practices.
    Exactly. I myself have given up trying.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I will be sure to 'run wild on it', jabroni.
    edit: I didnt read your screen name in full till just now, thought for sure it was a hulk hogan reference. Or was it?!?!?123

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post

... j/k
    hehehe survival of the fittest......mentally included

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    lmao he hijacked this thread...dork
    "it's on" ha!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Gay avy, who comes on a BB'ing forum and post a pic of their ugly mug and turtle neck.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Gay avy, who comes on a BB'ing forum and post a pic of their ugly mug and turtle neck.

Awesome.

kwozza is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Make that 2 man. I've been trying to drum it into people's heads for ages!

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kwozza View Post
    Make that 2 man. I've been trying to drum it into people's heads for ages!
    Three mate. Its shocking that it is heaps harder to find pct then test in Aus. they should come as a package
    Last edited by Charger527; 09-30-2008 at 04:25 AM.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Also if it was not for this site i would not even know about PCT so ill just say.. Thanks!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike111 View Post
    ive bought my pack but only knew about pct on this forum. i told alot of mates about them. they have no clue. most of my dealers have no clue wat it was aswell. i got mine and im thinking if these types of things are the only way in retaining most muscle after a cycle then how come alot of people stay big and strong without it? i think there still inexperienced. my brother has been training for a long while and he's never used pct till about a month ago. theres a large lump in his pec i think it's coz of all that eostrogen. but he's hugeee nd never been on it. and when he stops training for a while his muscles still don't go away
    If you understood the physiology behind why PCT was so important we wouldnt be having this discussion. Most of the muppets out there havnt got a fvcking clue the reason why they have a crap every day, let alone the reasons why PCT is so important to ensuring that your Endocrine system stays working correctly after a steroid cycle. !!!

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    I know LOTS of people who take all kinda diferent shit and who don't have the slightest idea what PCT is.

When I decided I wanted to get into this lifestyle I researched for months...

I have one friend who was doing Deca only for like 6 months; he was huge. When I asked him about PCT or "deca-dick", he said had never heard of either.

It absolutely amazes me that someone would take a syringe and inject something into themselves without finding out everything they possibly could about it.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

source should know!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike111 View Post
    If your source does'nt know what PCT is I would get a new source!

Thread Information