Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Size Addiction

  1. #1
    THE DON's Avatar
    THE DON is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    london ENGLAND UK
    Posts
    208

    Size Addiction

    i dont know if its the same for all u bros out there but dont you feel what size u have is not enough even if u r complemented on your size u just feel you need to get bigger, where does 1 stop. its like anerexia with women who just want 2 b slim but dont realize they r slim,dont get me wrong its great 2 look good but 2 me huge will never b enough.just wanted 2 know if anyone out there feels the same way lets face it in my eyes we all want more thats why we r here i suppose.

  2. #2
    XBiker's Avatar
    XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    1,392

    Re: Size Addiction

    Originally posted by THE DON
    i dont know if its the same for all u bros out there but dont you feel what size u have is not enough even if u r complemented on your size u just feel you need to get bigger, where does 1 stop. its like anerexia with women who just want 2 b slim but dont realize they r slim,dont get me wrong its great 2 look good but 2 me huge will never b enough.just wanted 2 know if anyone out there feels the same way lets face it in my eyes we all want more thats why we r here i suppose.
    It's called BIGOREXIA and we all get it. The feeling that you are small, or not big enough.

    Even when everyone around you is saying, "Man you look bigger..." etc.

    I wonder if BigKev ever gets this feeling??

  3. #3
    righton is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    land of the cottonheads(F
    Posts
    1,171
    Everytime i hear that, it makes me think that their mocking me so i keep trying to get bigger.

  4. #4
    skii96's Avatar
    skii96 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    A cage in the Zoo!
    Posts
    677
    man i thought it was just me!

  5. #5
    Methuselah's Avatar
    Methuselah is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    708
    It's called body dysmorphia. Same here. Someone says "Man, you're getting bigger", I think they're f*cking with me and it makes me feel small. So I eat more and lift harder. It caused a severe addiction to protein shakes for me. I order Optimum Nutrition 40 pounds at a time.

    It's lonely at the top, I guess...

  6. #6
    jcleveland is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    28

    It's called: Stupidity !

    Come on guys think about it. Genetically we all have a size that our Mother and fathers have given us. With hard work and proper training we can change it but you can't change the size of your heart. Your heart can only take so much. It's like an obese person. It's not a sprint. It's a marathon. Size is not everything. It's how you look and feel as well as how HEALTHY you are. Don't go exploding on us ! It happens !!!!!

    jcleveland

  7. #7
    Kaz's Avatar
    Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    661
    everyone calls me tiny - really p****s me off! so i train harder, eat more, train harder, eat more etc etc

    and then...... they call me tiny! i KNOW they are telling the truth so i train harder, eat more, train harder, eat more etc etc

    skii96: No man its ALL of us! i just know im too small!


  8. #8
    man_of_steel's Avatar
    man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    southern california
    Posts
    206
    I dont know about the never big enough as I've never really analised it before,but as for myself,I do this for me.period.. I actually hate it when people start making a big deal about how big I got etc etc.see,I used to be a total fatass and I moved away from my hometown after high school and only stayed in touch with a slim,select few amount of people.well,everytime I drop back bye to say whats up to some people,I always see people I havent seen in years and they ALWAYS make such a big deal about me.it makes me feel pretty uncomfortable to be honest.sometimes I like it like we all do,but mostly I dont.I just wanna go out and make a "friend" if you know what I mean..lol..at a bar and people are like "dude!!!!!!! oh my god,you're getting huge!!"blah blah blah..especially when I'm on a cycle because people arent as stupid as they seem and people always fish for information about the gains I've got ..man,how much weight have you gained? etc..I dunno,what I'm trying to say is that sometimes the attention is welcomed but sometimes it isnt.I'm not real good with compliments and never have been and the attention bodybuilding and anabolics brings is sometimes not welcomed or enjoyed for me..

  9. #9
    flex321's Avatar
    flex321 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    606
    Originally posted by man_of_steel
    I dont know about the never big enough as I've never really analised it before,but as for myself,I do this for me.period.. I actually hate it when people start making a big deal about how big I got etc etc.see,I used to be a total fatass and I moved away from my hometown after high school and only stayed in touch with a slim,select few amount of people.well,everytime I drop back bye to say whats up to some people,I always see people I havent seen in years and they ALWAYS make such a big deal about me.it makes me feel pretty uncomfortable to be honest.sometimes I like it like we all do,but mostly I dont.I just wanna go out and make a "friend" if you know what I mean..lol..at a bar and people are like "dude!!!!!!! oh my god,you're getting huge!!"blah blah blah..especially when I'm on a cycle because people arent as stupid as they seem and people always fish for information about the gains I've got ..man,how much weight have you gained? etc..I dunno,what I'm trying to say is that sometimes the attention is welcomed but sometimes it isnt.I'm not real good with compliments and never have been and the attention bodybuilding and anabolics brings is sometimes not welcomed or enjoyed for me..
    I hear that man! I'm right besides you on that. I dont mind when they say hey man you look good but sometimes my friends that I havent seen in awhile grap my arms and shoulders and stuff and are like O my god dude what are you taking or like O I guess steriods do work. I put on a smirk and crack a grin but I would really like to tell them to shut the fuck up. I cant stand when people do that in a crowded place either.

  10. #10
    Terinox's Avatar
    Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,013
    You will NEVER be big enough...or strong enough.

  11. #11
    Sicilian30's Avatar
    Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    There is no place like ho
    Posts
    3,690
    All I can say is I feel you pain brutha..

  12. #12
    Mighty Joe's Avatar
    Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,191
    The addiction part is when someone f*cks with ya by saying "Dude you on a diet or what?"

    I knew this guy that did that to a lot of Steroid users and none of 'em could handle it.

    Then one day he pushed his luck and said it to the wrong guy! LOL

    MJ

  13. #13
    mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    308
    I think when everyone notices u making progress it drives u to accomplish even more. Until we look like ronnie or jay we will not be able to chill. So until then we will just have to work hard and get huge 4 now.

  14. #14
    Wrathchild's Avatar
    Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    147
    What about the fat lady at the gym that tells you "... but I don't wanna get big like you"

  15. #15
    mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    308
    Sh*t I would tell her she is alreayd there. And ask her if she would let me hit it.

  16. #16
    jcleveland is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    28

    Being hooked on the juice !

    Being hooked on the juice is like having sex with a gorilla.......You ain't done till the gorilla is done ..............

  17. #17
    Methuselah's Avatar
    Methuselah is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    708

    Re: It's called: Stupidity !

    Originally posted by jcleveland
    Come on guys think about it. Genetically we all have a size that our Mother and fathers have given us. With hard work and proper training we can change it but you can't change the size of your heart. Your heart can only take so much. It's like an obese person. It's not a sprint. It's a marathon. Size is not everything. It's how you look and feel as well as how HEALTHY you are. Don't go exploding on us ! It happens !!!!!

    jcleveland
    That's what small guys, fat guys, and guys with small d*cks say. How come the winners never say "It's only a game"?

  18. #18
    Whiteyebrowe's Avatar
    Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    420
    i feel like the size i have is not enough , because it isnt.im nowhere near my goals. iguess some of u are though.

  19. #19
    MindBomb's Avatar
    MindBomb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    776
    i feel like the size i have is not enough , because it isnt.im nowhere near my goals. iguess some of u are though.
    My goal changes everyday

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    some where in North America
    Posts
    28
    I used to have that strong feeling that my size wasnt big enough even though my friends and co-workers calls me monsters or roid freak. I can spend whole week in the gym and lifting very heavy weight w/ no cardio workout. My calories are close to 5000 a day w/ 400grams of protein w/ strict 8 meals. I'm doing all these just to build up mass and attract people by being a FREAK (I think). Every where I go, I attracted a lot of negative attentions especially in public places, people look at me like I was some criminals or some alien from other planets. Besides that, my health is kinda bad, cycles after another cycles, I start to feel my heart not able to carry my body anymore cuz everyone has their genetic limits, Im the type of person w/ small and thin bone structure. People always said I look 20lbs heavier than my actual weight cuz of my bone structure. Although I'm strong than most people in my gym, but I start to feel I can barely run and even get tire from walking. Being on numerous dates, some w/ my old college classmates and some are blind date, they all tell me how suprised they are when they saw a total different me in few yrs, and most them are make negative comments about me how huge I look and my clothes arent fit me anymore and its scary to stand next to me.

    Besides the unbalance mass, another problem is the water retention that I had on my face. My face look like a bloated ballon and it really ruins my look. I think I have a decent looking face and lot of female friend told me that how better looking I was b4 when I was a smaller guy. Anyway, I neglect all of the comments I received and continue to build my "mass".

    One day I came home from gym and went to deli to pick up some food, I saw a male model on a fitness magazine (not too sure the name but i think its mens health) and another huge roid freak on the cover of flex (dun wanna mention the name to start controversy). I stand there and stare at those 2 covers for like 2 mins, maybe I stood there too long and stare at the magazines or I look too confused, a nice looking blonde female walk up to me and said: "big guy, I bet you u'll be much more attractive if you can lose some weights or muscle wuteva u wanna say". Then she pointed to the model on the flex: " I will never date w/ anyone look like dat, thse people think they r attractive but they really aint" Then she smiled and walked away. After that comment she made, its like a lightening struck on my head and I finally realize how bad and unporportion i was.

    Therefore, I begin to transform myself from powerlifting/bodybuilding type to mens health type. After 1 yr of clean diet/ extended cardio training(mostly running), and some "supplement" ofcoursed, I dropped 70 lbs of muscles, water, and fat. My bodyfat went down dramatically from near 21% to now 7%. Now I stood 6'0 tall, 202lbs, w/ 7%bf and 6 packs are clearly showed, although I lost near 2 inches on my arms, but that ok, I still had it at 18 1/2. I never felt this good in my life and I can now run like 5 miles a day w/o questions. I also play some basketball and tennis now. I can also fit good in my armani and GQ style clothes now, look like a normal person. The most thing Im satisfied is my face now go back to normal and thin as a triangle. And now again went on dates, got laid a lot of times comapre to almost non b4. I think the size really doesnt matter too much unless u r too skinny, the most important thing is the definition and the porportion on the body. I'm not trying to be very big now, all I want is when most people (any sex or age) look at me and said: "thats the physique I want".

    I'm writing this is not to persuade anyone to be on fitness style nor criticize anyone, I just want to share my feelings w/ the bros on this board. So, if anyone get offended, I'll apologize here. Anyway, hope everyone good luck on their goals, peace...................

  21. #21
    Methuselah's Avatar
    Methuselah is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    708

    Re: Re: It's called: Stupidity !

    Originally posted by Methuselah


    That's what small guys, fat guys, and guys with small d*cks say. How come the winners never say "It's only a game"?
    This was meant as a general smart ass remark, not directed to jcleveland. jcleveland thought that I was flaming him personally. I'm sorry jcleveland, I was not.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •