Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    volcom stone is offline Banned
    So you would really advise to go all the way up to 80mcg?? I was thinking she should just go on 20mcg daily for about 2 months or so. Pop one every morning. Is that good? She drinks diet coke, and exercises some, but if I give her this stuff she would work harder.

here are some more

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Why is it evertime a thick cutie pops up someone wants to trim her down 20-40lbs. Big tits+big ass = Gold

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    If she seriously wants to loose weight she doesnt need anything to help her. diet and excercise is the key. She is not bad just needs to loose a few pounds. If a pill helps that much she will never learn to eat correctly. She will just take more pills to make up for her poor eating habits. Eating correctly is a lifestyle just like going to work everyday.

damian is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    If she seriously wants to loose weight she doesnt need anything to help her. diet and excercise is the key. She is not bad just needs to loose a few pounds. If a pill helps that much she will never learn to eat correctly. She will just take more pills to make up for her poor eating habits. Eating correctly is a lifestyle just like going to work everyday.
    AMEN!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Show more skin... So we can get a better guess on bf%. Also those lips look like they confirm an earlier statement. Have her start her own web page so we can see that **** move.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    At 190 thats gotta be more than 30%, hope she gives good head.

LOL :spudnikli

Tell her to eat more c@ck and less food. Have her do some work in the bed too as that will burn calories. If you do not want to give her your protein injections I will gladly inject some protein in her for you.

Thumbs up keep bumpin' this

Hey bro's, keep bumpin' this **** until we get more pictures or a web address

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Id destroy it like the Us, get halliburton to rebuild that and hit it again! Shes BANGIN!!!....course I do like my women with a bit of meat on thier boobs...i mean bones....

MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member
    She's only 5'9"? Are you sure she's 190? She doesn't look it. Just looks like she is thick. Atleast she doesn't have a bunch of flab. From the side pick, it looks likes she's pretty tight, just thick maybe. Also, does she want to lose weight, etc, by using steroids ? Or is *someone* pushing her into it? You shouldn't try and get someone to do something. It should/has to be their decision. You never know how she'll take to AAS's.

But on the other hand, I feel you bro. My good friend/roommate is overweight. I'd guess and say she's around 140-160lbs. But has flab. She got this prescription diet pill (Adapex) or something, and complains about not losing weight. She doesn't eat. She might eat once a day, and it's not anything healthy when she does. Doesn't drink water at all, wakes up and starts chugging dt. mt. dews until she goes to bed. Doesn't exercise at all. She might get on the stairstepper once every week and a half for 15 minutes. I've told her NUMEROUS times, that a little cardio, light cardio, and a sensible diet, and she could drop weight pretty fast.(maybe) Told her to JUST drink water for a month and she'd probably lose 10-12lbs by that alone. But she doesn't listen, and constantly complains. She'll say, "I don't eat. Why am I not losing weight?" And, I'll tell her she's starving herself, and her body's holding onto fat because she won't eat anything.

Overall. If she isn't complaining about her weight, leave her alone about it. If she doesn't have the motivation to lose it herself, then she wont have the motivation to lose it on AAS's. If she is your girlfriend, or a friend that you want to lose weight so you can go out with her, just do yourself and her a favor and leave her alone. Or just like her the way she is. Not saying that is what you're doing, of course. But she's not flabby. She looks tight, just thick. Leave her around me, and I'd work that monkey, pimpin!!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell her i said she doesnt need to lose any weight and that im here whenever she wants

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    diet and cardio with lots of healthy foods in her diet (high Protein/lowcarb) would probably work just as well over time without the risks associated with clen , but just sitting at home and popping a few clen tabs a day won't do it if your not willing to put forth the extra effort, girls who are obese ussually get more discouraged than guys. IMO

volcom stone is offline Banned
    Yea it was her idea to start losing weight. I just mentioned the clen . Im gunna put her on it at 20mcg a day and see what happens..

Yea we get a pretty good work out in the bed I snuck in her room last night and we ****ed on the floor, cus her bed is too loud. She only likes to be on the bottom tho, its annoying. :/

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't say shes fat. She could stand to loose a few pounds but just diet and exercise.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off.......

eca on the off weeks.

low carb.. as in limited........

and cardio.. 3-5 days a week.. 30-40 minutes..

diet is the better manner to gget her there... but dieting is the wrong way to do it.. she needs to learn to eat right.......

are you sure she is 190?? i would have guessed maybe 165
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I know. And I've told her. But I can't make her do anything. She's just a friend, and it makes no difference to me what she looks like. Just get tired of hearing about it, when she won't do anything I've suggested. Oh, by the way, I see ya screenname. You train/compete?

MSH
    around 5 years jiu-jitsu/3.5 years have been no gi
    crosstrained in a little wrestling and muay thai
    16 MMA fights, 2 pro

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    **** kid, she's hot. Keep her just like that and stick it like a Post-It!

Ditto
    Picture and stats Don't add up. How bout more photos you know what to do.

Yeah, full back shot, baby! Thong, too! But really, her stats dont add up. She only likes it on the bottom? Try the side. Search around ebay for some *Ron Jeremy instructionals!!" lol

That sounds like a great idea. What exactly is an ECA stack? Hell, I'll be doing a 100mg ED of Prop. and 75 ED of Tren . in about a month. It will be my first cycle. I look to get some lean muscle mass and cut some bf. All I want to do is gain some size in my bi/tri, traps, shoulders, and chest. The rest I want to lose bf. I'm about 190-195 depending on what day it is. I don't know my bf percentage yet, but know it's WAY too much for me, lol. Depending on what I look like after that cycle, I was thinking of throwing in some Prop. and Winny and try to cut some more body fat and help my endurance/cardio. Would an ECA stack help, also? Tell me what it is, lol.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MsHeadBanger
    She doesn't eat. She might eat once a day, and it's not anything healthy when she does. Doesn't drink water at all, wakes up and starts chugging dt. mt. dews until she goes to bed.

She'll say, "I don't eat. Why am I not losing weight?"
    Ha, "not eating"? Does she think Mt. Dews are zero calories? Tell her that she is eating and then further explain to her the effects of having a pure sugar diet. I can't think of anything worse...=P

got fina? is offline Member
    Dude this girl doesnt need clen . I say look at her eating lifestyle first and ull see your problem. I say instead of relying on drugs which will do absolutely nothing for her unless she starts eating clean, u should put her on a nice diet. She could take all the clen in the world if she doesnt diet while on the clen she will simply look the same...

Send her to the diet section and have her read..

Good luck.......

Dude this girl doesnt need clen . I say look at her eating lifestyle first and ull see your problem. I say instead of relying on drugs which will do absolutely nothing for her unless she starts eating clean, u should put her on a nice diet. She could take all the clen in the world if she doesnt diet while on the clen she will simply look the same...

Send her to the diet section and have her read..

Good luck.......

I never said anything about putting her on clen. I was just saying that she complains alot about it, and won't do what I tell her. Which is, eat, and eat right, and excercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    I think you may need to post a few more photos

agreed

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    yeah post some more photos, she dont look that bad just **** that arse off her man

yea id def. stick it in her

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    she could loose that weigth naturally, she just has to work her assss offff.

Good bump jolly. I almost forgot about this.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I would have guessed her at 150, those photos are not bad... but then again I'm on test
    LOL hahaha I know exactly what you mean. I heard that Anal works almost as good as Clen (just tell her that)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information