Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anavar Only..?

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Capping's definately the way to go - also it's worth buying powders in larger quantities for discounts
    I love var - it rocks, good on its' own, but fantastic with a little prop!

Ps - Decakur you're too young - leave it a couple of years - it'll be worth it
    u say u like it with prop... i know thats in excellent cutter, have u ever tried it with Test E? I'd imagine should be able to gain some respectable size and strength while the anavar may be able to keep water bloat down to a minimum from the Test E, i was originally gonna run anavar and prop for my next cycle, but after this var only cycle i think i'm gonna run something to bulk up thats why i'm interested in the Test Enanthate

Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    oxandrolone is not going to inhibit water retention to any noticeable degree...its not that it prevents it, it simply does not cause it. thats not saying enanthate + anavar is a bad cycle by any means...
    Dflood wasn't it in ur thread about var that u said prop + var as a cutter, and Enan + var can be used as a bulker, well have you ever ran that cycle, Enan + var and if so what gains did u notice

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theedge
    Mitch..You don't have a clue what you are talking about..so don't post your nonsense. My workout partner took an Anavar cycle with creatine. 30mg/day for 8 weeks..gained 13lbs lean, did a correct PCT and 3 months later he only lost 2lbs and has not lost any strenght he gained while on. So much for your theory that anything you get from orals you'll lose as soon as you come off. And save your Theory that Test should be the base of any cycle. Not everybody has the same goals when doing a cycle, and may have specific reasons for taking certain compounds and not taking others. NOT EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM IS A BODYBUILDER.
    1)First of all i didnt say you will lose everything you gain from orals , he was asking if he needs pct ... if he does a oral only cycle and dosnt do PCT there is no f*ckin way he is keeping his gains . 2)And also i said Test. should be the base of any cycle in my opinion (hint i said IMO) 3)If you and your friend want to walk around not being able to get your d!cks up then good for you leave Test. out sorry i didnt know you didnt have a use for yours you limp gay pride marathon runner
    Last edited by mitch428cj; 11-02-2004 at 12:35 AM.

Theedge is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Excellent post. I really wish people that recommend test for every cycle would look at the persons goals first. I tried test and didn't like it. I haven't and don't use it and I'm VERY happy with my results.
    Thanks for the backup Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    1)First of all i didnt say you will lose everything you gain from orals , he was asking if he needs pct ... if he does a oral only cycle and dosnt do PCT there is no f*ckin way he is keeping his gains . 2)And also i said Test. should be the base of any cycle in my opinion (hint i said IMO) 3)If you and your friend want to walk around not being able to get your d!cks up then good for you leave Test. out sorry i didnt know you didnt have a use for yours you limp gay pride marathon runner
    there's no garentees if he leaves test out he will have problems getting it up, some people do and some people don't

spooledup is offline Banned
    2)And also i said Test. should be the base of any cycle in my opinion (hint i said IMO) 3)If you and your friend want to walk around not being able to get your d!cks up then good for you leave Test. out sorry i didnt know you didnt have a use for yours you limp gay pride marathon runner
    This is the most ignorant and irresponsible statement ever.

To say any one compound is right for everyone is down right irresponsible.

It's really sad that the main reason people recommend test is to keep a chronic erection.

Gay pride?? My dick stands up with NO test...now who's gay?!?!?

And btw, how is being gay determined by whether your dick stands up or not?
    Last edited by spooledup; 11-02-2004 at 09:14 AM.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    yeah,..sty natural for atleast another 3-5 years guy. otherwise,..your wasting your money and more importantly, the true meaning of bodybuilding.,

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Anavar have any effect on hairloss? I have not heard anything on that.

Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Anavar have any effect on hairloss? I have not heard anything on that.
    i haven't had this problem, and haven't heard of many other people, depending on ur age could be natural hairloss, or depending on ur source, and the type of var ur taking such as liquid, or capsules, might wanna make sure your not taking winny, lots of fake **** out there
    good luck

Alright Mitch, what part of "Oral AAS cycles suck and about anything you get from them you will lose as soon as you come off" am I not understanding? NOWHERE in that statement of yours does say you will keep your gains with a correct PCT? And I have come accross more than a few people on various boards that have kept there gains on Anvar just fine without a PCT. But I am not endorsing doing any cycle without some sort of a PCT. As far as your immature comment about me being a Gay Marathon Runner. I don't see where a limp dick has anything to do with that? And for your information, me along with alot of other people get through an Ananvar only cycle with no sexual side effects whatsoever. But I can tell you one thing you don't know anything about me, and I can guarantee you would give your left nut to be in my shoes..but sorry I don't have any more room in the jar, there are millions of people in line behind you.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    look on the brightside maybe you can use it as a keychain

I usually rap it around my leg a few times.

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    and since you guys probably wont believe me cause im a girl...

heres where I got this from... Thanks LMO!!!!
    http://www.anabolicmonsterz.com/foru...ead.php?t=1736

and it was also posted on this board, but I already knew wheretheother one was!

As for the origional ?... wait a few years till you reach your genetic potential... you have a lot of natural test runngin through you ... use that to your advantage right now.. until then research... thats the best thing you can do for yourself!
    **** good posts, Princess - learned a lot about a steroid I hadn't thought much of before. Thanks.

smokeyjoe4784 is offline New Member
    Hey motoxer Ive been looking into a var cycle I was just wondering where you got your solution at? Ive found powder but I dont want to measure it all out and cap it myself. And i sure as hell dont want to pay for the pills. my email is [email protected] it wont let met pm you

one8nine is offline Banned
    this thread is 4 years old

Tdot_T is offline New Member
    Obviously the guy has made the adult decision to try AS and has posted this thread, inviting members to offer suggestions and share ideas on his var cycle. He needs good feedback not lectures on his age or experience.

Now to offer my own feedback: I think that the key to a successful var cycle is finding out what dosage is best for you. Some people use 80mg ED and have minimal side effects while others use 30mg ED and have bad reactions. Most online sites recommend anywhere between 20-80mg ED for 6 weeks.

As far as cost is concerned, var is one of the most expensive forms of oral AS. You can Google Search "cost of anavar" or "anavar prices" and get a general idea on what its going to cost you. Its definitely not cheap.

A good PCT for var is Clomid. Whether you need it or not .. I dont know. Hopefully some other members can help shed some light on that. Good Luck !

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Any other 5 year old thread you want to dig up and give advice on?

Quote Originally Posted by frignugs View Post
    Any other 5 year old thread you want to dig up and give advice on?

LOL.

alwaysontime is offline New Member
    im glad u digged up the thread. lots of info, thx

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by KGBnine View Post
    I'd wait a few years, it's not a good idea at your age.
    Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Natural View Post
    YOu can do what you want but for your first cycle id use a single ether Test for 10 weeks
    Bad advice!

Quote Originally Posted by KGBnine View Post
    There's no such thing as an easy cycle at his age, and I don't think it's good to encourage cycles for 18 year olds.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Natural View Post
    Hes still going to do what he want and you cant stop him.
    Neither you have to advise him!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar View Post
    You know this for a fact ? in another thread today some 18 yr old listened to reason because people spoke up and told him not to.
    We shall never know who is going to listen or not, but if someone is coming claiming honestly to be 18yo (or 22 nowadays), the only answer is NO.
    Last edited by BJJ; 11-19-2009 at 05:19 PM.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj View Post
    I think alot of noobs think PH's are pills and they get ok gains from them , so AAS pills must be alot stronger than them and will give them better gains , but its not like that oral AAS only cycles suck and about anything you get from them you will lose as soon as you come off you always need PCT , Test. should be the base of any cycle IMO
    I am the perfect example that what you are saying is debatable.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by theedge View Post
    mitch..you don't have a clue what you are talking about..so don't post your nonsense. My workout partner took an anavar cycle with creatine. 30mg/day for 8 weeks..gained 13lbs lean, did a correct pct and 3 months later he only lost 2lbs and has not lost any strenght he gained while on. So much for your theory that anything you get from orals you'll lose as soon as you come off. And save your theory that test should be the base of any cycle. Not everybody has the same goals when doing a cycle, and may have specific reasons for taking certain compounds and not taking others. Not everybody on this forum is a bodybuilder.
    agreed!

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Decakur View Post
    Hi guys..
    Im 18years old and thinking to do my first "easy" cycle.

Only Anavar 60mg ED 6 weeks.

What do you think about this? .. No side effects i think..
    A pretty "easy low anabolic steroid ".

How much will the whole cycle cost? A LOT
    And do i need at PCT for this? YES YOU DO

comments!

Thanx.
    I advise you not to do it, you can severely damage your inner glands system.
    Wait many years, try to learn how to eat properly and train correctly and in the mean while read on this forum.
    For example, this was my only anavar cycle just ended: ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)
    There are a lot of information to come across.
    Good Luck and Use Your Brain.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    this thread is 4 years old
    It does not matter, the topic is still important and if the OP is now 22 yo, still he has to wait for his anavar only cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysontime View Post
    im glad u digged up the thread. lots of info, thx

No problem at all. Im trying to learn about anavar as well. This site has definitely helped. Plus it has a lot of members that take time out of their day to educate others, which I really appreciate.

coresa is offline New Member

First Var cycle

Thanks for bringing this thread back to life

I am currently 1 week into my first Var only cycle and I can say I am very happy with everything so far. At the end of my first week I can definately say I have noticed some differences:

So far my pips have not shrunk, they still feel the same My sex drive has gone through the roof, twice a day everyday so far from once every 3 days. This could be the result of me just feeling great I don't know?

I haven't pushed myself hard in terms of additional weight but I can train a lot longer and rep out much more than usual. Bench went from 4-6 reps at my max to 10-12 reps in 1 week.

I have been keeping a personal Var journal detailing my thoughts, concerns and physical performance on a daily basis. If anyone is interested I would be more than happy to send it to you.

PM me....

MuffinMan2251 is offline New Member
    I added you to flist so perhaps you can share your log info.. I'm contemplating a var only cycle.. any info is much appreciated!

Allpump is offline New Member
    Man... I went to see James Cameron's Anavar and all I ended up seeing was a bunch of blue kitty people. I'm never leaving the house again.

sixoner is offline Member
    wtf??

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Way too young to be using AAS.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Way too young to be using AAS.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Why has this been bumped some many times?? Lets try to pay attention to the dates

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 use your own natural hormones to your advantage right now.
    Its blasting sky high at your age.
    All you need is nutrition,,training,,and rest.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    easy cycle . your 18 not a good idea until 25 ish
    Quote Originally Posted by Decakur View Post
    Hi guys..
    Im 18years old and thinking to do my first "easy" cycle.

Only Anavar 60mg ED 6 weeks.

What do you think about this? .. No side effects i think..
    A pretty "easy low anabolic steroid ".

How much will the whole cycle cost?
    And do i need at PCT for this?

comments!

Thanx.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    easy cycle . your 18 not a good idea until 25 ish
    The OP is around 24 now...since this thread is from 2004.

NNick is offline New Member
    Hey I am 6'1" and about 270 lbs.I am trying to cut down and make some strength gains too. I have heard people say that 40mg a day of anavar is enough but shoud I take more because of my weight? Because I have also heard that anything below 80mg is just wasting. Thanks.

nevergiveup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allpump View Post
    man... I went to see james cameron's anavar and all i ended up seeing was a bunch of blue kitty people. I'm never leaving the house again.
    lol^^^^^^^^^^

nevergiveup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NNick View Post
    Hey I am 6'1" and about 270 lbs.I am trying to cut down and make some strength gains too. I have heard people say that 40mg a day of anavar is enough but shoud I take more because of my weight? Because I have also heard that anything below 80mg is just wasting. Thanks.
    NNIck,

I just ordered some var and clen , I am 245 5'11 25-30% bf. I will be updating my results on the thread I started http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-a-fit-fat-guy

not sure 100% on what my doeses will be yet but I am going to go 50 mg PD on the var and 80mcg I think on the clen

CoolStroybro is offline Junior Member
    Thread keeps getting bumped because its first result in googl search.

kamilo1975 is offline Associate Member
    Edited and warned. Read our rules before you post again
    Last edited by PT; 10-13-2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Fishing with email

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information