Gearnow is offline Junior Member

Hi! new to the board!!

Hi guys!! im new to this board and pleasure in meeting you all!!
    im 19 5'9" weighing just about 150 lbs...i know im light but im in good shape. my friends tried to convince me not to gear, but im so dedicated and i can't help myself. i feel ready enough to do it!!
    i've never done gear before and this will be my first and only cycle. trust me everyone told me im going to do more, but, im one stubborn kid and will not do more than one cycle.
    i've been researching for well over 7 months now and i came up with my cycle. please look..

Deca 400mg/wk1-10
    sust 500mg/wk 1-10
    d-bol 50mg/wk1-5
    arimidex .25mg/wk1-10
    clomid 300mg/wk11-13

how does this sound? i should see nice 25-30lb gain from this(i hope) if any of you see anything wrong in my cycle please feel free to comment on it and give me advices. please no flames!!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the board man!! you sound just like me! don't you think that's a little too much dosage for 19 year old??

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    19 is too young!

but,

dbol looks really high! 25-35 mg ed for wks 1-4 is plenty.

someone else might know better with the clomid, but is 300mg needed for all 3 wks (11-13)??

get ready for the sust. from what i hear it's a true pain in the arss!

good luck in whatever you decide. lots of vets and mods are fixing to preach to you (rightfully so) - get ready!

peace,

cp

i know that's what i told him

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to get down on you but nineteen is too young...And no flame intended but your doses say you need a little more research done...think about it....good luck and ALOHA...BRONZE

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    yes, once again with the age thing. 19 is too young but I know that us saying this wont stop most people. It did stop me though. I suggest doin a lot of reading and thinking man. If you do decide to still go with it best of luck, and let us know how it goes. If you think somthing isn't right let us know. People here will let you know whats up. Later

-g

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    if i were u i would make natural gains for at least two more years.and then upon plateuing through in the gear. shit if your only 150 start eating and lifting heavy-u dont sound to dedicated if your only 150

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: Hi! new to the board!!

Originally posted by Gearnow
    Hi guys!! im new to this board and pleasure in meeting you all!!
    im 19 5'9" weighing just about 150 lbs...i know im light but im in good shape. my friends tried to convince me not to gear, but im so dedicated and i can't help myself. i feel ready enough to do it!!
    i've never done gear before and this will be my first and only cycle. trust me everyone told me im going to do more, but, im one stubborn kid and will not do more than one cycle.
    i've been researching for well over 7 months now and i came up with my cycle. please look..

Deca 400mg/wk1-10
    sust 500mg/wk 1-10
    d-bol 50mg/wk1-5
    arimidex .25mg/wk1-10
    clomid 300mg/wk11-13

how does this sound? i should see nice 25-30lb gain from this(i hope) if any of you see anything wrong in my cycle please feel free to comment on it and give me advices. please no flames!!
    300 mg of clomid for 3 weks is too much. Do a search. Plenty of info. here you lazy bastard....

trust me im dedicated. i think about the gym all day long. while im sitting in class im thinking, " i can't wait until i goto the gym and lift!!", when im shitting in the toilet im thinking " i can't wait till i goto the gym and lift!!" anywhere i am, im always thinking about the gym and can't help it. i meant 300mg for week 11, 100 mg for week12, than 50 mg for week 13. i've done research for a while but there are somet things i couldn't find. sorry about that no flames please!!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    welcome to AR! but wait a couple of years!!

im sorry guys...i've been waiting too long to gear now. my source finally has arrived and can't miss this chance. i mean...i only want to do one cycle and want to keep all or most gains from it and work on from there. im not planning on doing many many cycles, because i know im young and naive and impatient. well here my doses go again...
    deca 400mg/week, wk1-10
    sust 250mg/week, wk1-10
    d-bol 30mg/week, wk1-4
    arimidex .25mg/day wk1-10
    clomid- im not really sure about this ill research a lil more and tell you guys about this because im not sure if you have to take it everyday or twice a week.(no flames)
    thanx

gchild is offline New Member
    Welcome to AR bro. I am a newbie and haven't taken my first cycle yet, but as a former medical student I would say wait on the gear (at least 1/2 more years). If you work hard right now your body should develop good gains. The male body grows until its 22 years old...and you're in the prime stage for development. You said you're stubborn.....get in the gym and work your ass off!!!! I've read about too many young men starting their cycles too young (17-20) and it can have terrible effects on your body down the road. I'm not trying to tell you what to do...just be smart about it if you decide to start using now. Best of luck bro!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome. i don't necessarily feel 19 is too young, although i would never suggest a 19 year old use AS, but you're definitely not ready.

5'9" 150 tells me you need to figure out how to properly train and diet with discipline and consistency first. sorry i can't help you beyond this.

thank you for all the welcomes! i feel very comfortable on this board! other boards people are not nice...it's also because i've asked stupid questions before though. you know what like g child said ill wait a half a year...maybe even a year when i turn 20. i mean, now i think of it there really is no rush to it. But im just worried that my source is going to disappear after a year. than i can't gear....that's the only reason why im rushing because the source is here now!! and if i get it now and do it a year later, it's going to expire and i just wasted lots of money down the drain....you guys feeling me?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    welcome to the board!!

this is NOT a flame....

you have said that this is your only cycle
    you have been told you are too young
    you say you have done your research

if you did your research you know you are too young without us telling you, and you also know that you will get better gains if you wait until you reach a natural plateu in your training. you will also know that at your age good diet and hard work will bring you more gains than you could beleive without a needle in sight.

however...

you cant wait
    you think of the gym all the time
    you are sooooo dedicated

only the ONE cycle...

sorry bro but this wont be the ONLY cycle you do. stubborn? maybe but the way you are rushing at this i can see you here in a few years time, huge, ripped and telling 19 yr olds they are too young.

it dont look like you are going to stop so good luck and listen up when you get advice, but please, dont keep saying its going to be the ONLY cycle you will ever do. I said that once

HA! that's funny kaz! i know he won't only do 1 cycle. but i actually do know some people that only did 1 cycle and never did it again and kept all of their gains! incredible eh?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    say no to drugs:/

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome and remenber, "You can take back dumb things you say, but you can't take back dumb things you do"

Rocket

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    Take full advantage of your natural test while it's till at CRAZY levels!

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    I have to agree, wait! at least a couple of years. As for only one cycle, I hear that a lot, just never seen it happen. There is nothing anyone can say to change your mind if you have made it up. I just hope it does not mess you up in the future. The cycle looks good so I know you did your homework. Just a note when doing Deca you need to wait 3 weeks after your last deca shot to start clomid. This is to take advantage of all the deca in your system.

I just hope you read and take some of the great advise here on the board. There are a lot of guys here that have been where you are at and have learned the hard way on a lot of things. I have been hitting the gym hard since age 15 and only started AS at age 33. I wanted the take myself as far as possible naturally just to see what hard work and self-discipline would turn into.

Again good luck!

thanx guys, you guys are inspire me. thanx for all the welcomes and i hope to post some intelligent thread so all of us can learn from each other. thank you

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Welcome....How does your training and diet look? 150 is awefully small if you are doing things the right way...Juice won't help you unless you have everyhting else in place as well...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome!

well i was alot smaller than 150 when i started about 2 months ago. i started out weighing 135!! than i gained 15 lb of solid muscle. that was after i started my diet and im really happy that i'm even 150 right now. gaining that extra 15 lb was not easy but it was doable. now im trying to reach 170 which will probably take me about another 3-4 months!! im probably going to wait on the gear anyway because my company lost it's major client (Providian Credit Card) and it went bankrupt. so times is rough at this point. i need to get myself together and train right. i've read how to gain big muscles, and i think diet is about 65 percent or more on building muscle. i just realized that as well. no matter how hard you work out, if you don't eat right and sleep right, i don't think you'll see too much results. im currently sleeping 8 hours a day, and taking in about 270g of protein at this point. any suggestions?

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board bro. Looks like a nice cycle after the adjustments. I just hope you wait a year ot teo b-4 starting it. Take advantage of your natural test lest level. What ever your decision may be, good luck and stay safe.

Thread Information