Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TEXASBOY44 is offline New Member
    I like AandF6969's idea.....Ya maybe i didnt do any research but i know i could find out at www.steroids.com. but before i decided on wasting all my time on that i wanted to ask some ppl with expirience..........

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    so instead of flaming this kid why dont we invite him to post his diet and training routine so we can correct it, and he can make gains without drugs
    Because it seems like a joke and there has been a lot of jokes around here as of late, such as DaBull resigning up.

well its not a joke....I'm just a 17 yr old teen that is real competitive and wants to get better for his lst yr of football.......thats it........its not a joke...just askin for help not for someone to criticize me........

(last) yr of football

Dont use steroids ....your too young and it can screw up your hormonal system. Eat tons of protein and calories. Work out hard. Get enough sleep. Maybe consider creatine (i did at your age).

alright thnx.....I'm taking Cell Tech right now.....Its been helping... Its just hard to eat alot becuz i'm in school.

take protein bars into school and eat them during class. Take in your shakes. I did that back in highschool.

Did u play football fballhoss51?? cuz ur a strong mutha ####er........................

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    im a sr in high school right now, im playing

are yall still in season or what?whatz ur position??

defensive end, bi-district playoffs start friday

u must be throwing ppl around with all that streghth...do u consider playin college ball...

gotten scholarship offers, just havent gotten tha one i want yet

[email protected] g2g..thnx for all the info. thnx jackman were ever ur at. thnx demon for finally helping me out. thnx... latta nggas............................................. .................................................. ..........................

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Im honeslty getting pissed off at how ignortant and thick headed the younger kids are that are now comming to this board.USE YOUR HEAD, have alittle common ****ing sense.. Your 155 lbs and a sr in hs?? WTF, same thing like fballhoss51. Yeah bro you did mess up your body and im sure your not that swole. Your still alittle kid. Im not trying to flame Im just getting annoyed with the stupid stuff kids are doing.

i squat 510 lbs more than i weigh and clean 190 lbs more than i weigh, i would consder my self swole, i was joking by tha comment, sry i will leave my sence of humor out of posts from now on

qccat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    defensive end, bi-district playoffs start friday
    cough cough....sorry im allergic to bullsh!t. 5'10 180 lb. d-end? with scholarship offers to boot & squats 690 and cleans 375. very very impressive...

Tex boy dont believe everything you read and be careful who you listen to. These guys on here have given you some good advice as far as supplements and diet go. Those are what you need to be focusing on and the weight will come. I was very very similar to you and I got to 230 without steroids and a ton of hard work. My strength isn't quite up to big ol' d-end's but we all have hope. geez. Good luck man.

lol ye i get off to lying to people on-line

Quote Originally Posted by TEXASBOY44
    well its not a joke....I'm just a 17 yr old teen that is real competitive and wants to get better for his lst yr of football.......thats it........its not a joke...just askin for help not for someone to criticize me........

Its funny how you say your 17 and in hs but on your profile it says your birth day is September 15, 1980.. So some where you are lying..

lol ye i get off to lying to people on-line
    i wouldnt have said you did, but 180 d-ends dont make much in college ball. just a piece of info. and secondly, it would be AMAZING to see how strong you get when you get to the size of a real d-end! after you grow 7 inches and gain around a hundred pounds.

let me tell ya kid, if your looking to go further with football it will come by your talent, not necessarily your size. College programs can give you size. Trust me, i was a 6 foot 170lb. receiver and i made it at the college level, even though my speed was rediculous and talent was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jock191
    Its funny how you say your 17 and in hs but on your profile it says your birth day is September 15, 1980.. So some where you are lying..
    you are on to something, i think he just wants to be taken seriously, maybe a fake bday, who knows... i wish people would just come out and be honest. It would make us all better

Quote Originally Posted by qccat
    i wouldnt have said you did, but 180 d-ends dont make much in college ball. just a piece of info. and secondly, it would be AMAZING to see how strong you get when you get to the size of a real d-end! after you grow 7 inches and gain around a hundred pounds.

i guess more than 15 division I colleges dont have tha same thinking as u

i guess more than 15 division I colleges dont have tha same thinking as u
    i'm not calling complete bull on you man, i dont know ya. All im saying is that you will not play d-end at div I. maybe you have great speed and people are looking at you at safety or something. Good luck to you and your college.

thanks, just dont like when people call me a liar, happened a few times on here

thanks, just dont like when people call me a liar, happened a few times on here
    i'm not gonna lie either man. If you do squat 690, its not the same squat i'm used to. Don't take this the wrong way or anything. I'm sure you are not lying but i'm guessing our techniques are a little different which is cool. If you don't want to be called out, dont call yourself sexy and draw negative attention to yourself. With only 100 or so posts and you've been called out a few times? Just take it easy and learn how to make yourself squat even more, which is very possible b/c you are still young. Take it easy bro

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    tex, post your diet like AF said and then we can help out.

yeah man, lets see whatcha got

Jackman is offline Banned
    ya bro 690 at your weight i doubt you do the form correct. not a flame just ronie does what 880 at his size.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    ya bro 690 at your weight i doubt you do the form correct. not a flame just ronie does what 880 at his size.
    thats what i'm sayin, no flame intended

Jackman is offline Banned
    and you did lie about your age so i dont believe anything you say anyway. maybe it was just so you would not get flammed but a lies a lie.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    i am calling bs also. with legs that can squat near 700, i find it unlikely to be as light as 180. if you were as light as 180, you would have to be shredded to the bone to be able to squat near 700. if you were shredded to the bone, i dont see why you would be playing d end. let me just put it this way, many of our db's were about 190. so, i am calling b.s.

i am not saying it is impossible for a 19 year old in highschool who has juiced to not be able to do that. i know many kids including myself that are naturally strong, who, if they used, would have poundages into the stratosphere like you claim, but you in particular just dont add up. sorry. claimn what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    let me tell ya kid, if your looking to go further with football it will come by your talent, not necessarily your size. College programs can give you size. Trust me, i was a 6 foot 170lb. receiver and i made it at the college level, even though my speed was rediculous and talent was good.

What is with people? Your only 19 or 20 I dont see why your calling him a kid. What college are you playing ball at?

AnabolicAlien Guest

no...

i really need to stop reading threads like this. these young kids and newbies that know nothing about steroids , hell bent to destroy their bodies are driving me nuts... i'm going to burst a brain aneurism if i keep reading stuff like this. there really should be a newbies forum and a teenager forum.

A.A.

ALRIGHT........F*ck Jock191, I dont giv a Sh!t how much i F8ckin annoyed u. That goes for all u other F*ckin negative sh1theads that posted negative sh1t in here. I was just lookin for some answers, and thnx to the ppl that gave me some. Ya i know i put 1980 for my birthday JOCK191, but if you look at my training expirience i put 5 yrs. I started lifting wieghts in 7th grade. Now count on your fingers......7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th grade. Thats five yrs. Look through this Forum and you'll see that i said i'm a junior and that i have one more yr to play Fball. Ya MF think twice next time. And ya Qccat your right i just wanted to be takin more seriously thats why i put my B-day like that, and thnxs for the Positive Info. And everybody else that wasnt a D!ck. Yall set me straight and in the right direction.........Oh and AnabolicAlien u can go suk a D!CK instead of reading all these Forums if it drives u nuts. Ya i'm a Newbie and i dont know a Mutha F3ckin thing about steroids . But I know enough now so get a life and stop criticizing everything shi!head................................

ALRIGHT........F*ck Jock191, I dont giv a Sh!t how much i F8ckin annoyed u. That goes for all u other F*ckin negative sh1theads that posted negative sh1t in here. I was just lookin for some answers, and thnx to the ppl that gave me some. Ya i know i put 1980 for my birthday JOCK191, but if you look at my training expirience i put 5 yrs. I started lifting wieghts in 7th grade. Now count on your fingers......7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th grade. Thats five yrs. Look through this Forum and you'll see that i said i'm a junior and that i have one more yr to play Fball. Ya MF think twice next time. And ya Qccat your right i just wanted to be takin more seriously thats why i put my B-day like that, and thnxs for the Positive Info. And everybody else that wasnt a D!ck. Yall set me straight and in the right direction.........Oh and AnabolicAlien u can go suk a D!CK instead of reading all these Forums if it drives u nuts. Ya i'm a Newbie and i dont know a Mutha F3ckin thing about steroids. But I know enough now so get a life and stop criticizing everything shi!head................................
    Angry are we? lol well i AGREE that some should not have jumped on you as much as they did. But putting all that BS behind, if you still want a little direction, you can still post your diet or any other questions you haven't found in researching.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Angry are we? lol well i AGREE that some should not have jumped on you as much as they did. But putting all that BS behind, if you still want a little direction, you can still post your diet or any other questions you haven't found in researching.

Ya, well i couldnt help it.........alright I'll check it out thnx man...right now i've just been workin out twice a day for 3 days a week.I drink a protein shake in the mornin and afternoon. and in the evening i take a supplement....I'll be able to do it..It just takes awhile..........................

Ya, well i couldnt help it.........alright I'll check it out thnx man...right now i've just been workin out twice a day for 3 days a week.I drink a protein shake in the mornin and afternoon. and in the evening i take a supplement....I'll be able to do it..It just takes awhile..........................
    Twice a day as in cardio and then weight training?

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Twice a day as in cardio and then weight training?
    What do you mean? I lift weights twice a day about 3 times a week. In Athletics, and then after school....

What do you mean? I lift weights twice a day about 3 times a week. In Athletics, and then after school....
    Oh I see. I was wondering because muscle catabolism can set in after an hour working out at the gym. This is why most are in/out of the gym within an hour, but are really intense with little rest. So I was wondering this b/c I thought you might be in there a little long. I used to do this back in HS too. Just make sure you're eating enough and especially whole food protein. Whey is good, but cannot be used by the body as good as beef, chicken, and fish.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information