Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Aagggghhhh

FVCK ALL COPS WHO DO STEROIDS ! A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITICAL OVERPAID AND LAZY PIECES ****. They go out and bust us for the same **** they do at home?!?!?! What garbage! My advice to those power trippin pigs thats got their asses kicked in H.S is to keep writin traffic tickets and stay off of this board! GO EAT SOME DOUGHNUTS!!!!

(Im ok with law abiding cops, but not those **** hypocrits)

shut up dude. dont act like a harda$$. who cares if he wants to do AAS. i mean it would be jacked up if he arrested someone with posession of it because hes on them but o well. free AAS in my book!! haha jk. Leave him alone and give him a break. He aint doing no harm to you.

palumbo is offline Member
    i dont know where some of u guys live but i know tons of cops and not once have i heard of them busting anyone for possesion of aas at least a uniform copper i mean the only time it would seem even remotly worth there while would be if u are carry an absorbanent amount of juice where they had no chocie but to arrest u

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Ronnie Coleman was a cop before he made pro. Do you think anyone ever tested him?

ronnie is still offiliated with the Police Dept. police dont give a crap about AAS. they have way better things to worry about than that.

CHIPNDALER69 is offline New Member
    YEA I HAVE A PICTURE OF THAT BIG MOTHA ****ER IN UNIFORM.....ID HATE TO BE HIS TAILOR ......AND BESIDES THESE GUYS ARE COPS FOR 8 HRS OF THE DAY..THEY HAVE LIVES OUTSIDE THE JOB.....AND IM SURE THESE MUSCLEHEADS WOULD DO THE RIGHT THING IF THEY CAME ACROSS AMPS OR VIALS WHILE ON DUTY..PRETEND THE PERSON IS A DIABETIC..AND A RAISE OF HANDS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CARRY YOUR GEAR IN THE CAR...THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

ChipNDaler

Batmanyzfr1 is offline New Member

Hey

Well, I am a cop, and no I dont bust people for juice, I am actually a cop who takes the time to understand someone before busting them. If you have it coming ur gonna get it...and as for cops gettin beat up in high school and are now on power trips, well, in high school i was 2 time golden glove champion and a black belt in judo, right now im 6'2, 220 lbs. I didnt get picked on, nor am I on a power trip. The reason why I said i was a cop was to let u guys know that there are some of us out there who are on your side. Thats why the title of this thread was "healp a PRO-JUICE cop out." So sorry for any discomfort I may have cuased u guys. Oh and by the way Cops are not idiots like many of you said, I got a 163 on my IQ test and 1500 on my SAT's. I became a cop becuase it was my dream, not becuase of what im cappable of. THanks to those who did help me.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmanyzfr1
    Well, I am a cop, and no I dont bust people for juice, I am actually a cop who takes the time to understand someone before busting them. If you have it coming ur gonna get it...and as for cops gettin beat up in high school and are now on power trips, well, in high school i was 2 time golden glove champion and a black belt in judo, right now im 6'2, 220 lbs. I didnt get picked on, nor am I on a power trip. The reason why I said i was a cop was to let u guys know that there are some of us out there who are on your side. Thats why the title of this thread was "healp a PRO-JUICE cop out." So sorry for any discomfort I may have cuased u guys. Oh and by the way Cops are not idiots like many of you said, I got a 163 on my IQ test and 1500 on my SAT's. I became a cop becuase it was my dream, not becuase of what im cappable of. THanks to those who did help me.
    Good to hear! Good luck and hopefully your Q's were answered on this thread (despite some really dumas$ posts by some people).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information