Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I remind you AAS are Schedule III drugs. Meth is Schedule II which is makes more illegal. The whole system is a joke to me. Pot, probably the least harmful of the 3 is Shedule I, the highest level of illegality. Cigarrettes are not schedulded at all. Also speach and conversation is still legal.
    no the shedule does not have much to do with how illegal it is. Class is what makes the penalty.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    no the shedule does not have much to do with how illegal it is. Class is what makes the penalty.
    What really determines penalty is local and state law. This is where most prosecutions occur.

Jackman is offline Banned
    What really determines penalty is local and state law. This is where most prosecutions occur.
    um i thought steroids were a federal law didnt know it differed state to state. Only thing is in Ma needles are illegal (pretty gay)

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    This is the best advice in this entire thread. My mother is a PO that works primarily with Meth Addicts. Distance yourself from this 'friend' ASAP. Meth users have a funny way of bringing down those around them.

Good luck.

T
    I'm guessing you don't have many true friends.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    How about comparing it to alcohol then? Not everyone who uses meth gets addicted. Just as not everyone who drinks is an alcoholic. Meth is an ugly drug but the dangers of using DNP are much greater. I tried crank maybe 6 or 7 times in the 80s and hated it but it did get me through some days at work with terrible hagovers and little sleep. I'm wondering where you get your expertise.
    I don't think that dude knows what he's talking about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information