ok.....as most kno by readin my profile im only a freshman in college.....im extremely competitive in sports......and i do powerlifting as well.......a year ago i highschool i did an anavar only cycle at 30 mg ED for 6 weeks and used 6oxo with tribulus and zma as a pct to restore hpta .....tha only reason i chose to use 6oxo is becuz i read a study on nolva and clomid being that since they themselves were estrogens could mess with the growth plates.......not sure if it was accurate or not but i REALLy didnt wanna risk my height........i checked with the doc and even after my anavar only cycle at 30 mg ed for 6 weeks my growth plates were completely fine.........and the best thing is my strenght gains sky rocketed and my muscles thoguh not much bigger were harder and more vascular then ever.......my fav thing wus that i didnt lose the gains afterwards .......but my quest now is that could i use m4ohn since its only very mildy androgenic and far more anabolic then anavar with anavar itself and get the strength gains from anavar and an extra kick on hardness and a size from the m4ohn.........i would choose m1t but i wanna reduce ne chance since im still growing.........
so my cycel would look like this
MOHN-XT- weeks 1-4 8mg ed
Oxanabol - weeks 1-6 30 mg ed
6oxo- weeks 4-8
trib-weeks 1-8
zma-weeks 1-8

ill also be taking a CEE, WPI , flax oil, milk thistle, mega mens multi's, potassium, D-ribose, taurine, glutamine.........lemme kno if ne thing else needs to be added in........

i work at our local gym so i get a discount on all the supps.........

but plz lemme kno if this cycle would stunt my growth......i figured it wouldnt since MOHN-XT is safe for women then it couldnt be androgenic enough to screw with my plates..........and i got away with anavar only..........
jus lemme kno wut everyone thinks..........
and yes.......my diet is my num 1 priority