Thread: all moderaters

ripped 27 is offline New Member

all moderaters

There have been a few post on this board about mestanolon(methyl dht)And it being used as a cutter in place of lets say winny or primo!One time one of you had a great response and a great article about"german studies with it and its athletes.But since that nobody has said squat!!Is it because nobody has experience with it or knoledge on it?I would love to hear what you think about it !I got mine from japan and they come in 10mgpills i took 40mga day/1x4day and had amazing results any comments would be cool!

allright!!!

Anybody!! Someone must have some knoledge on this!!Mike?,DR.EVIL?jason?

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member
    BUMP

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i've used generic methyl test, not mestanolon. i like methyl test a lot, one of my favorite orals next to methyl dht. it makes me harder than winny without the joint pain.

Question dr.evil

Thanks for rep;ying to the post bro!One thing i don't understand?In your response you say you never did mesanolon,but then stated you like methyl test (next to methly dht)But isen't mesanolon DHT!Did you mean you have tried methyl dht just not that specific one?just curious.Any other pro's out there that can respond with info on mesonolon or methylDht!!

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member

Re: dr.evil

Originally posted by ripped 27
    Thanks for rep;ying to the post bro!One thing i don't understand?In your response you say you never did mesanolon,but then stated you like methyl test (next to methly dht)But isen't mesanolon DHT!Did you mean you have tried methyl dht just not that specific one?just curious.Any other pro's out there that can respond with info on mesonolon or methylDht!!
    I think "Dr Evil" was just shortening Methyl test, what he was probably referring to was "Methyl dihydroTESTOSTERONE". in other words Methyl test!

I have a feeling that Mesanolon acts somewhat differently then pure Methyl DHt though because I have heard more claims about Mesanolon than MDHT. We really need some more VETS to chime in or EXPERIMENT for some "DOUBLE BLIND PLACEBO" TEST RESULTS!!!!! LOL

come on now!!

Come on now,i know there must be some mods or vet's that have some info?It's amazing how many people don't know about mesanolon or methyl dht,if its suppose to be one of the best "cutting drugs"ANYONE!!!!!!!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    bump

biggie is offline New Member
    BUMP

Question "WOW"

WOW!!!! Ithink we found the BIG STUMPER!!and that is MESANOLON,no mods no vets NOTHING!!!Let's see who can be the first one"and grand wizard of as"to come up withsome information"on mesanolon/and its benifits!!!I'm very interested lets see.........

i've used generic methyl test made in a basement lab. i've never taken the brand name methyl test mesanolon.

Dr.Evil

Mesanolon is mot methyl test its meythyl dht...big difference!!!

Re: Dr.Evil

Originally posted by ripped 27
    Mesanolon is mot methyl test its meythyl dht...big difference!!!
    i've used generic methyl dht too. this is what bruce lee calls oral masteron . it's really methyl dht. it's good.

Thread Information