daem is offline Anabolic Member

DNP diet questions

Although the typical high carb, moderate protein/fat is recommended, what what a structured fast day every 4 days during a cycle do?

Basically what I am asking is, how effective is the drug when MINIMAL food is consumed, IE. 2 meals a day, totaling less than 600 cals, 80g carbs, 24 g protein, and 20g of fat.

If this type of diet plan were followed every 4 days during, what would one expect in the way of the results?

Maybe my question is counterintuitive, but with all the experimenting that people do with the drug I felt like this might be a different approach.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    will you be running this during a cycle?? i assume yes...

depends on the cycle as well.. Eq gave me crazy appetite and the dnp didn't help...

if you were in a cutter.. i would say it was ok.. just keep the water up.. but i don't think you will be able to fast during dnp..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    man......i wouldn't try it. DNP is already burning so much, that if you dont have food in your body, its gonna start eating away more muscle, not to mention the other effects this may have......i'm sure others will know more but i wouldn't recommend it

joevette is offline Banned
    DNP is best used with a high protein minimal carb diet. Just eating 2 meals a day wouldn't be good, especially since you're only getting 24g of protein. I'm on a DNP cycle right now. The only carbs I eat are 50g preworkout and 50g postworkout, so that's 3 times a week. My maintanence calorie ammount is 3600, so I've been eating less than 2600, but still getting 400g of protein a day. On my 4th day of 400mg of DNP and 10mg of sibutramine, along with test and tren , I had already lost 13lbs of fat! Now I've added 100mcg of T3. After the first week I'll bump it to 600mg. My goal is 25lbs in 14 days.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    DNP is best used with a high protein minimal carb diet. .
    where did you get that idea when most people recommend 55% of cals coming from carbs, and the remainder from fat and protein?

i don't understand...

is that just your personal opinion?

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    where did you get that idea when most people recommend 55% of cals coming from carbs, and the remainder from fat and protein?

i don't understand...

is that just your personal opinion?
    Well, the whole high carb concept is based soley on you burning more calories because the carbs make you hotter. Really you're just burning off the carbs instead of body fat.

SV-1 did an experiment using 400mg of DNP for a month trying different eating techniques. He was also using 150mcg of T3 and some test. He discovered that the low carb diet was the most effective by far.

This cycle I'm on right now is my first with the low carb diet. On my last cycle I tried the traditional higher carb diet and went as high as 600mg of DNP for the last day (400mg the rest of the time). I lost 10lbs in 7 days, but it was during PCT and some was muscle. Now for this cycle I had already lost 13lbs by day 4, and none of it was muscle loss because I'm on 1g of test and 525mg of tren a week and my lifts are all the same even though the DNP makes me tired.

Try it either way you want to (or do both and compare), but I'm telling you from personal experience and from SV-1's experience that low carb is the way to go. It's just like dieting without any supps, low carb is better.

Thread Information