Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    He is set with this cycle...I tried to recommend some changes...for example: the masteron dose is so low it won't be noticed one way or the other because it will be overshadowed by the others. Either way, he is going for it...if he has it, he is going to use it, I guess. To his credit though, each of these steroids has unique properties that justify their combination. I have covered this ad nauseum in previous posts, but each steroid has its own "personality" and has different binding properties...and remember...the androgen receptor is not the only important receptor. (Another example: Dianabol exhibits dopaminergic action...Anadrol causes distinct erythropoesis...trenbolone has effects on T3)...the doses can be argued...fine...whatever...but I can't wait to see what happens to him.

To AandF66969 and Hooker:
    And by the way, the use of anti estrogens shows an understanding of their use, and I would use a similar protocol on my OWN next cycle.... Basically, you don't have to use Clomid everyday..because of annoying side effects....so, you can substitute Nolvadex every other day, and they BOTH bind to the estrogen receptor as weak agonists...whereas Arimidex (anastrozole) actually cuts off the aromatase enzyme in its tracks - a more direct method of action. By blocking the receptor and reducing aromatization, you get a multifaceted approach, while using less clomid...and the proviron , I feel I already justified for its effects on Sex Hormone Binding Globulin.

Hooker: I have to admit, the oujia/lottery comment had me on the floor...hahaha

The anti-estrogen thing shows an overkill which is usually due to lack of understanding. Why not just use letrozole at a lower dose than either of those two?

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    i would consider any gains made on a cycle like this to be ill gotten, and the bloat will outlive the muscle... seek professional help for your friend before he embarks on this foolhardy cycle, if he does go through with it, please GOD post pics i wanna see what happens to him... people that jump into **** like this get what they deserve sometimes, especially when you actually asked for advice, got a RESOUNDING thumbs down for the cycle, and since it wasnt the response he was looking for, hes gonna proceed anyway. this would definitely be considered abuse in my opinion, and putting powerful drugs in the hands of the ignorant can only result in disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid

To AandF66969 and Hooker:
    And by the way, the use of anti estrogens shows an understanding of their use, and I would use a similar protocol on my OWN next cycle.... Basically, you don't have to use Clomid everyday..because of annoying side effects....so, you can substitute Nolvadex every other day, and they BOTH bind to the estrogen receptor as weak agonists...whereas Arimidex (anastrozole) actually cuts off the aromatase enzyme in its tracks - a more direct method of action. By blocking the receptor and reducing aromatization, you get a multifaceted approach, while using less clomid...and the proviron , I feel I already justified for its effects on Sex Hormone Binding Globulin.
    Letrozole would be a more intellegent choice. By far. But I'm sure you know that.

trenbolone has effects on T3...
    Tren lowers T3. Why would that warrant it's inclusion in this cycle? Doesn't lowering T3 make you prone to many sides, including increased prolactin production? Please elaborate on why lowering T3 would be good....

Anadrol causes distinct erythropoesis...
    Not than most other steroids .

N Engl J Med. 1981 Apr 9;304(15):871-5. Related Articles, Links

A comparison of androgens for anemia in patients on hemodialysis.

Neff MS, Goldberg J, Slifkin RF, Eiser AR, Calamia V, Kaplan M, Baez A, Gupta S, Mattoo N.

To compare the erythropoietic effects of nandrolone decanoate, testosterone enanthate , oxymetholone, and fluoxymesterone, we performed a randomized clinical trial in patients with anemia who were receiving maintenance hemodialysis (the women were not given testosterone enanthate ). After a control period of at least two months, patients received one of the drugs for six months and then returned to control status; a second and third drug were administered in a similar fashion. Seventy-seven patients completed the first drug period, 56 the second, and 35 the third. The response to nandrolone and testosterone enanthate, the two drugs given by injection, was clearly superior to the response to oxymetholone or fluoxymesterone, given by mouth, in terms of the percentage of patients responding and the mean rise in hematocrit. Approximately half the patients had an increase of at least 5 percentage points in hematocrit after an injectable androgen was given; more than half the women responded. Patients who required transfusions regularly and those who had bilateral nephrectomies did not respond.

Dianabol exhibits dopaminergic action...
    Many of it's effects are similar to A50, especially since they are both non-receptor mediated, in terms of how they produce effects.

Please feel free to elaborate on why each of these steroids warrant inclusion...I haven't read the other posts you are referring to where you explain why and how they differ....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Also feel free to state why it takes 2 grams of testosterone per week for, in your words "the magic to happen".

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Letrozole would be a more intellegent choice. By far. But I'm sure you know that.

Tren lowers T3. Why would that warrant it's inclusion in this cycle? Doesn't lowering T3 make you prone to many sides, including increased prolactin production? Please elaborate on why lowering T3 would be good....

Not than most other steroids .

N Engl J Med. 1981 Apr 9;304(15):871-5. Related Articles, Links

A comparison of androgens for anemia in patients on hemodialysis.

Neff MS, Goldberg J, Slifkin RF, Eiser AR, Calamia V, Kaplan M, Baez A, Gupta S, Mattoo N.

To compare the erythropoietic effects of nandrolone decanoate, testosterone enanthate , oxymetholone, and fluoxymesterone, we performed a randomized clinical trial in patients with anemia who were receiving maintenance hemodialysis (the women were not given testosterone enanthate ). After a control period of at least two months, patients received one of the drugs for six months and then returned to control status; a second and third drug were administered in a similar fashion. Seventy-seven patients completed the first drug period, 56 the second, and 35 the third. The response to nandrolone and testosterone enanthate, the two drugs given by injection, was clearly superior to the response to oxymetholone or fluoxymesterone, given by mouth, in terms of the percentage of patients responding and the mean rise in hematocrit. Approximately half the patients had an increase of at least 5 percentage points in hematocrit after an injectable androgen was given; more than half the women responded. Patients who required transfusions regularly and those who had bilateral nephrectomies did not respond.

Many of it's effects are similar to A50, especially since they are both non-receptor mediated, in terms of how they produce effects.

Please feel free to elaborate on why each of these steroids warrant inclusion...I haven't read the other posts you are referring to where you explain why and how they differ....

Excellent post. It's great to see reasoning backed by cited data.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I don't necessarily agree with those doses... but how many of us have actually used them before? I personally haven't reached a point where I felt I had too much AS in me yet... (im sure it will happen) but until it does.. and I can say I've tried that and it doesn't work I would only give what I feel is right (my opinion) and not make so many pointless comments... I mean... for all we know this guy is going to get HUGE. (some of you may know better from personal experience and I am totally open to hearing some of it) Not meaning to be rude or abrasive I just wanted some personal experience to counter support/discredit what is being said here. (I have seen some of BDTR's cycles and they are monsters.... given hes a little bigger still..)

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Well hes going to go thru with it anyways.. i mean his "friend" so keep us posted,,, good luck, I know you will need it.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ****...i LOVE that cycle

lol...not really...but if your looking for nose bleeds, kidney failure, tits, and some serious agression then it works

ColdSore is offline Banned
    and under 200lbs?...lol...he doesnt have enough muscle to put all of that oil!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information