Thread: Gyno How Many

bex
    bex is offline Banned

Gyno How Many

I was just wondering how many of you bros have had gyno..?
    The question comes up so many times about gyno...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bex, ive done a good amount of cycles and with some hard hitting stuff,butt never got dyno,or never had to use anties.(always have a shitload on hand though)i do have a little lump behind the nips though but i git that when i was a lot younger.ok i got to stop talking about it cause im gonna start itching!

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    I got a small case of gyno with my last cycle. It's a small lump behind the nipple. You can't really tell though

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Nope not yet but its worth learning about

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    Can proviron cause rebound effect also?I'm using it starting of the cycle and took 2 pills ED.If I start every cycle with intake of proviron I would be more safe don't I?

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I get the soreness during every cycle I've done. I get on Nolv. right away and it takes care of it. Some days I look in the mirror and It looks really puffy to me, but other days, it looks like nothing. My wife doesn't see any gyno, so I'm not sure if I over react, or I might have a little bit of it.

trut31 is offline Junior Member
    Had a problem with it on my last cycle and waited almost a month before I got on Nolvadex , now i have a small hard lump under my nipple. Learned my lesson I'll always have Nolv on hand from now on.

Grant is offline Member
    Making the newbie mistake, i started asking questions when it was too late and got a big lump, luckily i saw an endocrenologist, stole a couple prescription pads and had the insurance pay for arimidex , that stuff saved my ass, never never be without anti-e, do not wing that part of the cycle, what's the use of gaining all that muscle if you have tits, let me tell you, it is a scare that will make you regret not being prepared, not trying to preach, but every newbie or even established gearhead, just because you don't feel it doesn't mean you don't need to take an anti-e, when you start to notice signs, it may already be too late, sorry for the novel, just don't want you bros to get that shit

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    I got it a long time ago...I was young and stupid and I did'nt know what I was doing as far as my cycle was concerned. I ended up having it removed by surgery.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I got a little bit of something - it may be true gyno (glandular) - it may be "pseudo-gyno" (fat deposits) from doing lots of gear with no blockers at a young age. I'm using blockers now. From what i've seen some people are very succeptable to it (probably me) and others are not. The sad truth is that you'll never know you ARE one of those that are succesptable to it until you've already got it! There's no "will I get gyno" test!

Assume you ARE succeptable to it and take all precautions.

IT'S BETTER TO HAVE IT AND NOT NEED IT THAN TO NEED IT AND NOT HAVE IT!!!

Thread Information