Thread: fatty nips

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member

fatty nips

Hye guys, im 21 yrs old and this is my 2nd cycle. Im im the 4th week of my decca 400mgweek/ sust 500mg/ week cycle, and my nipples have become cone shaped. They went from being small, now that I have a built chest, their cone shaped and look like they have fat deposits in them. They itch occasionally, and look abnormal, what Can I do? IM 6;4 218, lean and built solid exept for the nipples...I dont want to inject any sus or anything into my chest..?

Methuselah is offline Member

Lightbulb Re: fatty nips

Originally posted by CLK Davey
    Hye guys, im 21 yrs old and this is my 2nd cycle. Im im the 4th week of my decca 400mgweek/ sust 500mg/ week cycle, and my nipples have become cone shaped. They went from being small, now that I have a built chest, their cone shaped and look like they have fat deposits in them. They itch occasionally, and look abnormal, what Can I do? IM 6;4 218, lean and built solid exept for the nipples...I dont want to inject any sus or anything into my chest..?
    You need to start your nolvadex at 40mg ed as a preventitive measure. It sounds like you're getting gyno. DO NOT inject sus into your nipples or pecs.

I would suggest using arimidex with your next cycle.

It's hard to determine if you're getting gyno from the test or the deca . I would stop the deca and use winny to help with the deca gyno.

So, your cycle should change now.

500mg sus per weeks 3-10

40mg nolva ed until symtoms disapate, 10mg ed thereafter through end of cycle. Or, .25mg arimidex EOD (may want to front load .5mg for 2 weeks)

Winstrol 50mg ed week 5-10

NightOp is offline Member
    what he said > good advice as usual methuselah

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    take some anti-es now! then again if it's gyno from deca then you're screwed.

Thread Information