shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member

how many of u have a prescription?

my buddy said he has a prescription to get whatever he wants because he knows the guy who works at the pharmacy. he said he will introduce me to the guy and he would give me a prescription. how many of u actualy have one and is it realy that simple if u kno someone?

Imdealnjuice is offline Banned
    Your the first that i have heard of that can do that.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I call bullshiit

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    dude if this is true, get all you can while you can. because this guy prolly wont have his job 4 to long.

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I call bullshiit
    I second that

he said hes been getting it thru him for a couple years now. i kno he juices cuz hes a big mother****er and doesnt seem to him what he is doing with his routine so i dout he could get that big natural. not that being big has ne thing to do with juice but i dont think he could get that big naturaly at his age. ne one else ever heard of something like this b4? i was thinking about trying to get a small amount then going from there

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its getting deep in here, :
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    If it is true that the guy works in the pharmacy and gives out perscriptions, i think that is must be highly illegal... i believe a doctor has to write the perscription, a person that works in a pharmacy cannot give you a perscription.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Pharmacists have to go through quite a bit of school to get where they are. I doubt he would risk his job over someone who wants a few vials of steroids .

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Pharmacists have to go through quite a bit of school to get where they are. I doubt he would risk his job over someone who wants a few vials of steroids.
    It's prob. a pharmacy tech. which has hardly any training at all and makes like 7-8 bucks an hour

so do u think its possible that his friend sells them right out of the pharmacy to people he knows or would that not work?

Everything is logged in a computer, when stuff comes up missing people start watching. Besides, the only thing the pharmacy would probably carry is test cyp or maybe some type of fat loss drug like anavar . I highly doubt your gonna get your hands on any dbol or winstrol .

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    so do u think its possible that his friend sells them right out of the pharmacy to people he knows or would that not work?
    Absolutley, dealings like that go on in hundreds of thousands of pharmacies every single day. Almost every pharmacy has at least one person who steals drugs for money or personal use. But most of them dont last to long, unless they are extremely clever, even then they eventually get busted.

Thread Information