redmeat is offline Senior Member

How hard is it to get a prescription for vicodin/percocet/codeine etc

If I walk into a doctor's office and tell them I have severe joint pain from lifting, what's the chance of getting a script for a good painkiller? And would insurance cover it?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    nil.............and yes it would be covered

chinups Guest
    I get them all the time. Tell him u have bad back pain and can't sleep. Then say like someone close to you told you about vicodin and how good it has helped them when they couldn't sleep and that you want that.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    you must have a liberal doc.

chinups Guest
    A friend of the family I guess. Hes one of yours!!! LOL

I've got to do something. I can barely ****ing walk right now.

chinups Guest
    That should be easy then. I normally lie to doc so I could pound a sixer and watch a good movie with a vic

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    I use to doctor shop because I was addicted to narcotic painkillers. Going to a doctor for vicodin because of an overuse injury is probably not going to work unless, as stated before, you have a liberal doc. I would strongly suggest thinking about what you are doing. I was strung out for 10 yrs and now I run a halfway house and have been sober for 2 1/2 years. Sobering up was the hardest thing I have ever done. I know you think that this will not happen to you or that you are smarter than that because that is what I thought. I pray you do not have to go through what I did. Good Luck

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    I use to doctor shop because I was addicted to narcotic painkillers. Going to a doctor for vicodin because of an overuse injury is probably not going to work unless, as stated before, you have a liberal doc. I would strongly suggest thinking about what you are doing. I was strung out for 10 yrs and now I run a halfway house and have been sober for 2 1/2 years. Sobering up was the hardest thing I have ever done. I know you think that this will not happen to you or that you are smarter than that because that is what I thought. I pray you do not have to go through what I did. Good Luck
    Good point!

All of those, escpecially vic and perc are highly addictive drugs. That is why they are so controlled. THe reason an MD will hesitate to write it is these are monitered by the DEA for impropriety and they are checked up on.

Take a ****load of motrin and go see a Doc about the pain and treatment and focus less on the narcotics.

smegs is offline Member
    a family member of mine is a doctor, hes pretty tight on perscribing percs, there highly addictive - he's usually not willing to perscribe them.

I agree with toolman, stay away from things like pers, vic, etc.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You will never get percs from a Dr without having a serious injury. Those things are too addictive. A guy I know sells them on the black market here as a lot of BB'ers use them before shows b/c of the pain of show prep, etc.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    That should be easy then. I normally lie to doc so I could pound a sixer and watch a good movie with a vic
    better yet, a twelve with a couple of vic's

chinups Guest
    What is more addictive Percs or Vics?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Well I was prescribed percocet and vicodin after getting my wisdom teeth pulled, all 4 of them the same day. I was away the whole time and on Medicane(Morphine). Best high in my life. But I hate medicine, big time. I was still of the medican drugged as hell and the dentist goes "I'm gonna prescribe you some percocet and blah blah blah". I freaked out and tried to get up and fell and tried to talk but I couldn't. Good thing I couldn't talk because Percocet is HIGHLY addictive and fun IMO. That **** is like a very light does of medicane. Take 2 of them and let the good times roll.

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    gf's dad is a painkiller junkie. hurt his back bad at work. disabilty. i would never want to be perscribed them.

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    What is more addictive Percs or Vics?
    IMO I'd say percs.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    IMO I'd say percs.
    Your right. You can show signs of addiction in less than a week of usage. That is why the doc only writes a few days worth.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I also was prescibed vicodin extra strength when I had all 4 wisdom teeth surgically extracted. Now I understood how in the hell people get strung out on them, you feel to **** good. It's a great feeling. Anything that good has to be bad.

chinups Guest
    750 mg joints?

Looks like I'm **** outta luck unless I find a cool doc.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I also was prescibed vicodin extra strength when I had all 4 wisdom teeth surgically extracted. Now I understood how in the hell people get strung out on them, you feel to **** good. It's a great feeling. Anything that good has to be bad.
    Vicodin dont do **** for me... I had em for my wisdom teeth removal, so I took em, and went drinkin with my buds, but I didnt feel nothin...

I sold the rest to a friend of mine for 20 bucks....

jgg1221 is offline Member
    have a a friend take a sludge hammer and smash one of your calves....
    or you could set yourself on fire... that always hurts extra bad

other than that, if you dont have an injury they prolly wont give a script

however - i have seen a few sources out there that offer vicodins, codeine and other sh!t too along with their steroid collection

dont ask me for any of those sources cuz i no longer have contact with them, I am aboslutely NOT interested in narcotics or rec. drugs, and I wont reply to your PM

I know how to get them off the black market, I'd just rather do it the legal way if at all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    I know how to get them off the black market, I'd just rather do it the legal way if at all possible.
    Just use OTC painkillers. Don't fall into the trap bro. Anyone remember what happened to 'GearedUp'?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can get them online pretty easily. I think on site I seen them on was $180 for 90 10/650 loracets. If you type in hydrocodone online you will see pages of websites to get them from.

You cant get oxycodone online but you can get hydrocodone

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro
    vicodin/percocet/codeine etc will not help joint pain. You need a good anti- inflammatory. I use 800mg Ibuprofen 30 min. before W/O. Also Have you used ?Glucosamine/chondroitin with MSM. It takes 2-3 week before you notice results but it is a good long term regiment for bad joints.

OR you could get some vicodin, perc's, or L-tabs, and take some before W/O and cover up the pain and end up with a worse problem then you have. Or say they work good for a week or so then you notice it takes two to get the same effect, then 3,4,5,.....and so on.... NOW YOU ARE MENTALLY AND PHISACLY ADDICTED TO PAIN KILLERS>>>> So you find some OC'S (Oxycontin) and one does the trick....... You get the picture.... Not a good road to start down. IT IS A DEAD END!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get me wrong there is a place for these drugs ie cancer, severe pain, ect. but if you need these you dont need to be lifting.

Take it from experience.
    <<V>>

Thread Information