Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    how does this not relate to how free we are...

it's a measure of how big the goverment's hand in our lives is...

if the gov participates in economic intervension through redistributing the wealth, that decreases people's freedom to keep the money they earn in an untouched econ... regulation has to do with how much sh*t is regulated (steriods, etc...) ... property rights has to do with the rights of people on their property... property rights in the united states are held with the most respect... lots of convictions are not won because of lack of evidence due to the fruit of the poisoned tree rule... the article is about economic freedom... i know, but there are aspects of this that can be looked at to actually give a rating for freedom... what else do we have to rate freedom??? in order to compare you have to have numbers and statistics, or a valuation method... economic freedom, and the componants of it give a good rating as to how much the goverment interfears with the market, our lives, and how much control the exhibit over us... if you can offer any other way to administer any valuation tactic to freedom lets hear it...
    It relates to some aspects of freedom, not all aspects, as you had insinuated.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    so your saying that a society where the poor starve, the rich get richer and you go to jail for doing anything the govt. doesn't think is ok to do is freedom?? bwahahahahaha

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    ask 1victor, he thinks this is freedom

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Shut up Kraut Bastard!

Freedom is not free, there is always a price. I disagree with the severity of A.S. laws. I am sure there are other things I disagree with too. I wish we could all pick and choose what we want but it's not realistic.

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    I unfortunatly voted for bush twice now. I know he goes overboard with the drug laws but hes broken the straw on this one. Now that he has banned all AS in the U.S. it has forced alot of us to go underground and take risks with our health, freedom, ext. I dont like it when some ass takes away my right to chose whats right for me. Does anybody from the U.S. feel the same about this subject?

steroids have been illegal in the United States since 1994....so president w bush hasn't taken away your right to take steroids....they have been illegal for quite sometime now

yeah it s unrealistic, too bad.

1victor when will u start to call bush "mein Fuehrer" u would be with him, all the way, no matter what **** he and his gang is doing, I ll bet u would have been a perfectly fitting in German in 1933 Oh, I forgot, u r of German descent, isn t that right Kraut

superchump is offline Junior Member
    bush is good because hes getting all the guys who truly hate americans. hes bad because he wrecked the economy. you cant have everything- anyway republ;lican means less rights and thats what you voted for so why are you bitching?

Yes I am Prussian...we left because of YOUR people.

ah, so u and your family left in 1945 well your ex-prez and his family had a lot to do with the "3. Reich" - no wonder u like his son so much

“Bush - Nazi Dealings Continued Until 1951” - Federal Documents
    http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHG...NN_Bush_Nazi_2

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/...312540,00.html

No we left long before that. Okay your country spawned Hitler, what is your point on that post?

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    No we left long before that. Okay your country spawned Hitler, what is your point on that post?
    yes, and your presidents family financed him

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    in sweden its often tests on the gym and the police has the 'power' to do whatever they like.. The took me for no reason when i was shopping. they asked if I was using drugs. And then they asked if I was using steroids and they took me to the hospital for bloodtest.

You risk going to jail if using AAS in sweden...

wow, I thought Sweden is pretty liberal - that s pretty fascistic! nuttin like that could happen here, it s not illegal to use steroids , it s just illegal to sell them.

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    wow, I thought Sweden is pretty liberal - that s pretty fascistic! nuttin like that could happen here, it s not illegal to use steroids, it s just illegal to sell them.

Its not fun to worry everytime you enter the streets...
    I think I will move to the stats instead... Is it easy to get a job?

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    yes, and your presidents family financed him

bush's family financed hitler??? even if this were true... who really cares... bush the seed of his family... he had no control over their actions... to say that bush is at fault because of the actions of his relatives (which i doubt is true) is obsurd... i'd confidently say that every single one of us has something in our family tree that we would not be proud of... from kicking the native americans off their land, to enslaving blacks, to whatever else there is... i dont support racism, but my relatives enslaved blacks... am i responsible for their actions??? i would hope not..............

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    lol with arnold in office you be able to get dbol from a candy vending machine in the local mall. my 2 cent on bush is he's a great speaker aside from a few slip ups. i'm not a big fan of his because he kind of got us into another vietnam and i'm a little worried about the iran situation developing into something bad. but i think that if a substance is also used for medical purpose there is no way you should get the same jail time for gear as you would for meth or coke. maybe a fine is ok after you have a certain amount. say like 100cc's. but for a gut just doing a 3month cycle it's ludacris to hand out jail time. it's like up in canada where marijuana is legal with a perscription but the people that are groing it for themselves for medical reasons usual only walk away with a fine

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    steroids have been illegal in the United States since 1994....so president w bush hasn't taken away your right to take steroids....they have been illegal for quite sometime now
    Dude, if you dont keep up with current events in the U.S. than please dont respond to my thread. Androstien, M1t, MD1t, ext,ext have been legal up until 2 weeks ago. If you dont believe me than walk into your local Max Muscle and see whats on the shelves.... Who is the tiny dude in your Avator....you? lol
    Last edited by Glock-19; 02-17-2005 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superchump
    bush is good because hes getting all the guys who truly hate americans. hes bad because he wrecked the economy. you cant have everything- anyway republ;lican means less rights and thats what you voted for so why are you bitching?
    Thats bs, Republicans help keep our guns, Democrats help keep our drugs....And if you dont know "why" im bitching than ****en read the thread dummy.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Thats bs, Republicans help keep our guns, Democrats help keep our drugs....And if you dont know "why" im bitching than ****en read the thread dummy.
    The fag who was running Cali before Arnold was one of the head people who wanted bodybuilding supps banned, he banned ephedrine and prohormones in Cali long before the other states and he's a Democrat.

Man chill out you hater!!!

maybe im a dummy but not so much as to vote for a republican-conservative, democrat liberal. i think democrat means more rights for the people. guns are cool but not going to jail for drugs is alot better.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    The fag who was running Cali before Arnold was one of the head people who wanted bodybuilding supps banned, he banned ephedrine and prohormones in Cali long before the other states and he's a Democrat.
    yes Davis was a fag from way back......

maybe im a dummy but not so much as to vote for a republican-conservative, democrat liberal. i think democrat means more rights for the people. guns are cool but not going to jail for drugs is alot better.
    I agree its stupid to go to jail for a androsteinadine (spellin's ****ed) pill but you can pry my guns from my cold dead fingers.....

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member

head for the mountains of bush beer

that was the thing that won it for bush- the guns. guns are still good. everybody in the us has guns making it a hard country to totally control {if the us army was beaten by china or something

that was the thing that won it for bush- the guns. guns are still good. everybody in the us has guns making it a hard country to totally control {if the us army was beaten by china or something
    LMAO

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

Absolutly

Quote Originally Posted by BIGp4
    Im not from the us but i think we should be able to choose if we want to put something in our bodies or not
    i think we should do what ever the **** we want but, then again, like someone else said you dont want some 13 year old kid taking a vial of test home and mainlineing that **** and O.D.ing. yeah?........ but we should be able to do what we want that is what OUR coutry is all about FREEDOM! but anyway thank god i or **** "WE" dont have to worry about juice being striaght up impossible to get {RIGHT NOW}!!!!!!!! GET IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN MEN!

DaNgErOuStRiKeR is offline New Member
    Yes Bush went out of his way to sign the leg. that banned Methyl-D,M-One-T,1-Ad,1-Max-Test and on and on.Who was ever hurt by these supplements?
    I agree with Glock 100 percent.BumP!

[QUOTE=DaNgErOuStRiKeR]Yes Bush went out of his way to sign the leg. that banned Methyl-D,M-One-T,1-Ad,1-Max-Test and on and on.Who was ever hurt by these supplements?
    I agree with Glock 100 percent.BumP![/QUOTE

Sounds like Dangeroustriker is well informed and feeling my pain. I bet he has to go underground for AAS now also. Mabe well meet in jail someday for possessing a androsteinidine pill.....lol thanks bush

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    in part its a good thing for them to be illegal, but it should be a fine. if they had test on the shelf at the local drug store every 14 year old kid would be taking, it without proper research, and then we would be in a **** load of trouble with little kids on the stuff year round thinking bigger is better and shooting 10ml/week i wish there was some way to get qualified by a class or semoting so they know you know what you are doing then would be able to buy it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information