Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Question Clear this up for me once and for all- Test Levels.

Ok me and many others may be a little confused about this topic so I think it should be delt with and made a good piece of information. So the confusion comes with the use of AS and how it shuts down your natural Testosterone production. So let's contrive a scenario. Bob is a 17 year old kid with a Natural Test level of 483. He's deciding to do a cycle of AS. He starts his cycle of EQ, Anavar , and 4 weeks in his balls begin to shrink, because his natural Testosterone levels begin to shut down. Now, this is the question...When natural Test levels shut down (balls quit producing Testosterone) where does Bob's natural Testosterone levels fall to? Remember he started naturally at 483 so where does it end up? Does it just keep diminishing till it reaches zero?

Now, Bob starts feeling down, has no sex drive, and is not feeling as much of a man anymore as he once was...so Bob decides to add a little Test in his life. So Bob meets Bill and Bill hooks Bob up with some Sus250. Bob begins treatment with his newly found friend (Sus250/wk) and a couple weeks later Bob feelin more manly again. So if Bob's Natural Testosterone levels fell to (let's just say) zero from the intake of AS, and the saturation levels of esters of weekly shots of Sus250 finally top out...will Bob's Test levels be 250? In other words, if your natural Test-levels drop and you supplement with Injecting some Test will your new Test levels be what you are suplementing? I hope this was at least sorta clear and that I didn't confuse the hell out of anyone.

SOLID

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i don't think you can test for "natural" test levels when you have exogenous test inside, but if you use enough exogenous test then your natty test will fall to 0 eventually.

when you inject sus then the test levels measured will be however much of the injectables have released into your blood. because of half life times, injecting 250mg/wk can result in a max accumulation of 500mg/wk (hypothetical number cuz i'm no mathmetician) at one time during the latter half of the cycle.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    that would be all the EQ's doing in the first place right? var shouldn't shut down natty test production right?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    thought we went over this already?......................

just messin bro, so you really didnt understand what we talked about the other day? dr. evil is tellin you the same thing i told you over the weekend. enough exogenous test in your system =natural test of ZERO...........eventually. if you stay on long enough. thats why the clomid is so important at the end. good luck brother.................

peace bb79

quasar is offline Associate Member
    can you put the link up to the other convo about this, and any others too? thanks

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    no, anavar will shut down natty test too if you use enough, and it doesn't take that much.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    just about everything will shut down natural test...AAS wise at least...anavar and primo won't if you stay below a certain ammount....as long as "bob" keeps adding outside sources to his body his own test will never recover unless he stops using those outside sources and get on some clomid or something to get LH and FSH production back into full swing...

no barbells, I understood why adding test as a base to a cycle is good- because if your using something that will shut your natty test down you need to supplement by adding some. I'm just trying to figure out basically how much test to add as a base...and how far your natural T- levels fall when they fall. So I can guesstimate how much test I'll have running around in my system if I add 400mg's of Test to my cycle.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i understand bro............. good luck and keep us posted ok?

btw- i was just jokin bro, i knew you understood me.

peace bb79

[QUOTE]Originally posted by barbells79
    [B]i understand bro............. good luck and keep us posted ok?

oh you know I'll have no problem with that, I've been pretty post happy lately.
    SOLID

Thread Information