k@m NYC is offline Associate Member

D-Bol+Deca-Nor 50+ HGH...?

Hey guys. I had to register when I stumbled upon this site.. I just ordered Dianabol , Deca Nor 50, and Sematroph HGH. Im 21yrs. 5'7, and weigh in at 200lbs. I have massive arms and shoulders but most of the weight is in the beer belly and ass/thigh area. I want to bulk up on upper body parts and burn the gut, so have I ordered the "right stuff"? I sent emails back and forth with the legalsteroids.com rep. and "devon" said its a good combo. for what my intentions. But I really want to hear it from the pro's. here. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by k@m NYC
    Hey guys. I had to register when I stumbled upon this site.. I just ordered Dianabol , Deca Nor 50, and Sematroph HGH. Im 21yrs. 5'7, and weigh in at 200lbs. I have massive arms and shoulders but most of the weight is in the beer belly and ass/thigh area. I want to bulk up on upper body parts and burn the gut, so have I ordered the "right stuff"? I sent emails back and forth with the legalsteroids.com rep. and "devon" said its a good combo. for what my intentions. But I really want to hear it from the pro's. here. Thanks so much.
    Sorry bro, but you got ripped.

I can still cancel since i just ordered.. what do you mean i got ripped..? i mean i dont have any underground connections when it comes to this stuff ya know... help me out bro

Cancel the order and find a legit source. Stick around and make some friends. You'll get one sooner or later.

....and while your waiting, research as much as possible before you decide to take steroids .

ok ill take your advice.. thanks man.. i still dont know how i got ripped off.. im svtkobra96 on aol if u have a minute to talk..thanks again.

ok ill take your advice.. thanks man.. i still dont know how i got ripped off.. im svtkobra96 on aol if u have a minute to talk..thanks again.
    The stuff from SDI is all fake. Steroids aren't that easy to come by and they're not legal. And there sure as hell aren't any sales reps for them either.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Right.... the SDI "steroids " are garbage, named similarly to real steroids to make people think they're getting hooked up.

I just called and canceled... ****it.. now im back at 0..

talltanman is offline Associate Member
    I just called and canceled... ****it.. now im back at 0..

Good call bro. If you are in that big of a hurry. Click the Oasis link above. Talk to one of their reps. Very Knowledgable. Prices on the high side, but legit.

But then again these will probably be the same one as sdi sells.. like young slug said.. they dont sell the good stuff..and i dont know anyone that does

talltanman is offline Associate Member
    PM a mod. They will verify. I understand your concern. I had the same one. Just keep in mind that this is a board sponsor. They would not be allowed to advertise on this site if they were not legit. Do a search on Oasis. There are some good threads.

Big boi44 is offline Banned

Is this stuff safe

I'm 15 and 6,1 and way 195 I play football and I wanna get bigger is this stuff safe for me and is it going to work. Iv been reaseaching about deca it looks like it would b fine but I'm afraid for my Heath

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big boi44 View Post
    I'm 15 and 6,1 and way 195 I play football and I wanna get bigger is this stuff safe for me and is it going to work. Iv been reaseaching about deca it looks like it would b fine but I'm afraid for my Heath
    This thread is 5 years old..

You are 15 and shouldnt be here.....

Food and hard training is what you need...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big boi44 View Post
    Btw, steroids when taken at your age can cause the most serious health problems....

warrhoggxx is offline New Member
    my advice is don't buy from anyone you don't know. get to know (the right) people in your gym too include what they do for a living. take a little time and you will get a good source

Thread Information