Thread: test or sus

KeyMastur is offline VET

test or sus

ok, i read somewhere (i forget) that sus can mess up your blood concentration levels b/c of the 4 different testosterone esters. also, i keep reading other people's posts and they speak of how bad the shot feels afterwards. so here's my problem. i have 8 amps of sus250. should i sell those (not to anyone on here) and pick up some test. enthanate and use that to stack with winny or what? just curious as to what others who have used these think.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Sus is not as bad as people say.

Shots can hurt but personnally when mixed with Deca , and if you take the precaution of running hot water over the loaded syringe, you should minimise shot pain. I don't get too much.

As for blood concentration the four esters mean a slow release of Test, however, at 500mg + pver 8 weeks then the problems are minimal.

Might as well run with Sus.

BA

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok bro because of the long-acting ester you need to run the Sus for at leat 8 weeks.

And I would add Deca .

1-8
    500mg (2cc Sus)
    400mg Deca

4-8
    Winny 40-50mg ED

Clomid
    300mg day 1, 100mg 10 days, 50mg 10 days.

Yes keep Nolv on hand but as you stated this is an anti-e and should only be used if bitch tits occur. It won't help your hairline, for that your'll need proscar. However with this cycle IMO DHT levels will not elevate, so you hairline should be OK, watch the Winny though.

Through in some Milk thistle with the Winny, 800-1000mg ED.

BA

KeyMastur is offline VET
    First, a couple of things. I can't add deca b/c of my profession. I'll get drug tested on the 1st of March, and steroids is definitely one of the things they'll test for. Since deca and EQ remain in your system for more than 6 weeks, I have to pass on those.

I knwo that the testosterone propionate and the testosterone phenylpropionate esters will be released into the body within the first 4 days. I'm assuming the long-acting esters you're referring to is the testosterone isocaproate (2 weeks) and testosterone the decanoate (4 weeks).

Anyone know the price of Proscar / Propecia here in the US? Is it sold by prescription only, or can I find it on the shelf? Propecia comes in 1 mg tabs, while the Proscar is 5 mg per tab - noteably stronger.

BTW - what the hell is milk thistle? Another shot for my ass? I don't think so. Sus and Winny are enough needles for mass. I'm not trying to get into competition here, just looking for some good strength gains along with 10 / 15 pounds. I know I can get the 10 - 15 through t200 alone, but I wanted to mix things up a bit this time, plus I wanted to try some Winny.

Also, anyone tried putting Winny in a 27 / 28 guage 1/2 " needle (basically an insulin needle)? Or perhaps a 25 guage? I have about forty 23 gauage 1 1/2" leftover from my carecenter order. I plan on using the 23 guage for the sus250, but once I start with the Winny every other day, 23 guage is going to feel like a 10 gauge.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro ,first off you wasted your time and money with those cycles u did 1 cc???come on ,maybe if your a dog or cat.will this be then your third (first real cyccle?)you need atleast 500mg sust 400 deca your first cycle counts the most youl never gain as much as your first one.did u say sust hurts ??well u cant have it all its not that bad man shit u wanna use winny?thats water based talk about stinging.milk thistle sylmarin extract are capsule that protect your liver it puts like a shield on it the stuff realy works.by the way 50mg of winny everyother day.hit in the delt it has topical effect.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by big N
    bro ,first off you wasted your time and money with those cycles u did 1 cc???come on ,maybe if your a dog or cat.will this be then your third (first real cyccle?)you need atleast 500mg sust 400 deca your first cycle counts the most youl never gain as much as your first one.did u say sust hurts ??well u cant have it all its not that bad man shit u wanna use winny?thats water based talk about stinging.milk thistle sylmarin extract are capsule that protect your liver it puts like a shield on it the stuff realy works.by the way 50mg of winny everyother day.hit in the delt it has topical effect.
    first off "bro", don't tell me i wasted my time and money on my last cycles. you don't know what my gains were. i did 1 cc for the first 2 weeks to get my body used to the shit. don't tell me how to take gear like you invented the crap. this will be my 4th cycle. my first was dbol / cyp., second was t200, third was t200. i didn't start researching the stuff until after my 2nd session. and like i said, i can't do deca , so quit referring it. but "bro", thanks for the info on the milk thistle. and FYI - my winnys 100 mg, not 50, so i'll be shootin EOD. like i said, i know when to shoot, just not sure about the gauge size for winny.

starter69 is offline New Member
    try taling down at the end not up at the begening you will feel the diffrence.
    what were your gains on t200only cycle.
    good luck.
    P.S. I like sust 250 I am stacking with it now.
    starter69

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by starter69
    try taling down at the end not up at the begening you will feel the diffrence. what were your gains on t200only cycle. good luck.

P.S. I like sust 250 I am stacking with it now.
    starter69
    you mean tapering? tapering is over-rated, so i'm not planning on doing that. my gains on the t200 only cycles were close to 15 pounds and a drop in body fat. Of course, that was just because I was working out. My body fat is lower in March than in say Sept., because of my "job" I don't work out as hard as I do when I'm not working. Dane26 knows what I'm talkin about. Anyways, I measured today and i'm 195.6, 6.6 % body fat. From this sus / winny cycle, I'm lookin to get to 210 and stay there for a while. Just watch, I'll be huge. Haha.

No I ment taling . If I ment tapering then thats what I would have written.

CAN YOU SAY CRASH AND BURN?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Ok, just what the heck is taling? I've never heard of this word before. Someone fill me in???

Eddy23 is offline New Member
    Hey guy what's up. Dude I think u should mix sus250 with Deca for about 8 weeks and then do Winstrol and some Primobolan for 4 weeks and U'll see some results man.
    weeks
    1-8
    sus: 500mg
    Deca: 400mg
    weeks
    8-12
    Winstrol: 150mg or 200mg
    primo: 200mg
    weeks
    12-14
    hcg
    clomid

that should be ok dude.

It is the same thing as tapering. you seem mad at the world bro everyone here is your friend and is willing to help you build a good cycle and make sure you dont f#&k your self up. if you are not getting the answer you are looking for. try to pm a mod they all know there shit here and will give you good info.and there are ways to get around those drug test.

good luck
    starter69

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Eddy23
    Hey guy what's up. Dude I think u should mix sus250 with Deca for about 8 weeks and then do Winstrol and some Primobolan for 4 weeks and U'll see some results man.
    Sorry boys, but I have to do this. Eddy, are you ignorant? I just said earlier that I can'd do Deca and here you are suggesting it. So please, no one else suggest Deca or I might shoot myself. Not really.

And starter, I'm not mad at the word, it just looks that way b/c of how I typed them, sorry. And if you say taling is the same thing as tapering, then why the heck did you write "No I ment taling . If I ment tapering then thats what I would have written." ?? Just curious.

just caus there was no mistake made when I wrote taling .
    I dont blame you about the deca thing every body seems to think you need it. dispite what you say about not being able to do it for what ever reason.

good luck bro

starter69

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

KEYMASTUR

I got a great idea...why don't you stack that Sus with some DECA 400 mg/wk!! HAHA! J/k

I was feeling the same about trading my Sus for some T-enth- for the same reasons. I even posted the question...but the Mods all said to just run it. So I'm gonna. I'm running a similar cycle but adding eq into it. You should do fine with Sus/Winny. About the Winny question and needle size...why don't you just drink it...or are you going for site injections? Well bro Good luck...and one more thing did I mention adding some DECA?

Peace>

_SOLID

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Iwan2bsolid2: your killing me man i'm laughing so hard

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey there keyMastur,youv done 4 cycles and all of the sudden u think your kovacs or something?if youve done 4 cycles and ur starting off with only 1cc u must be VERY BIG WOW!and yea mudt know your shit considering your only gonna do 5 weeks of sust it take a good 3 to 4 weeks untill it gets in your system,so dont try to come off like some big bad ass ,ok??i got some under my belt too(more than you)and in order for me to feel it i start at 500mg and peak at 750, at least so u have an idea...

I start at 500mg my self to stak on top of my natural test it's a good shock to the system. that first shot just makes me want to rip my body down and rebuild in to perfection.

just 2 more

starter69

Thread Information