not a really big development really, but since I am bumping up to a full sust 250 EOD I decided to walk across to mexico really quick and grap some generic novladex ( its called TAXUS ) and I figgured why not get some generic Clomid as well ( OMIFIN )...

then novladex was $7.00 for a box of 30 20mg tablets
the clomid was $17.00 for 30 50mg tablets

in Brownsville they always ask what the medicine you are bringing back is for... I dropped both boxes down on the desk with my ID and told them it was an anti inflammitory ( kind reduces titty swelling, so its kinda true ) ...

So anyway if your near the border dont be afraid to declare stuff and bring it back... I suggest not to try more than 3 boxes or 50 units of any one drug... and no steroids of course, old people can probably get away with growth hormone , i doubt a swole cat could.

so far I have brought back the following.... Legally

Tylenol 3 with codine
any antibiotic I want
( usually I get them so when they ask if I have any medication I can pull it out and act like I almost forgot it... it covers up the nervousness I have from the real **** i am actually hiding )
Clenbuteral
novladex
clomid
and HCG ( the human pharmacy kind )
oh yeah and vitamin b12 injections

I would try for growth hormone but I can get it cheaper on the black market, the only thing that gives me a problem is Vet steroids like orals that I need to take several times a day... I can cross to mex EOD for injections, but the pills need to get bootied across the border so i can keep them at home...