Thread: Tren results

jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Tren results

Ok last tren thread i swear. I just wanted to know what are some general results for ppl who've ran Tren A or H for 5-6wks. I'll be running 75mgs eod along with 500mgs of test ew. Just wanting to know something like 20lbs gain in strength and bf% down 2% or something like that. Thanks again guys.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    tren 's lean mass gain is eclipsed by fat loss so you won't see as much net gain in mass like you do on test/deca or dbol ...

for me, tren (with test, masteron and EQ) helped me gain 11lbs of pure LBM while dropping me from 15 to 6% BF in 12 wks (tren only in 8 of those weeks) ... keep in mind thought, that tren was used during the second half of my long back to back combined bulk/cut cycle (24 wks) and cannot be credited with ALL my LBM gains
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 06-24-2008 at 11:53 PM.

well right now i'm thinking i'm gonna add 300mgs ew of Tren H. I was gonna inject it every 3.5 days with my test e. I'm probably gonna run it somewhere between 6-8wks depending how i change the dosage. Any idea if i run the test at 500mgs ew and the tren for lets say 6wks. A guesstimate would do that this point. I don't believe your BF% dropped that much that is awesome man. You used alot of compound but it looks worth it for the gains you got. Anyway please lemme know what you think.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    sigh,

i wouldnt do this since you have very little cycle experience and i dont personally think you are ready for tren , nor do i think you are dieting properly.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Agreed!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    sigh,

i wouldnt do this since you have very little cycle experience and i dont personally think you are ready for tren, nor do i think you are dieting properly.
    I would have to agree! I used tren very late in the game (after many cycles)... as potent as the compound may be, the sides alone are horrific enough to require a very strong mental fortitude/discipline of a good diet and exercise to see a tren cycle through...
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 06-25-2008 at 12:21 AM.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    I would have to agree! I used tren very late in the game (after many cycles)... as potent as the compound may be, the sides alone are horrific enough to require a very strong mental fortitude/discipline of a good diet and exercise to see a tren cycle through...
    What dose did you run the Tren at?????

bump

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    What dose did you run the Tren at?????
    50mg ED

CSK
    CSK is offline New Member
    What was your diet like during that cycle?

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    i dont know much about tren so i assume your cravings increase as you take that? if so dont they have something that reduces cravings that you can find in a vitamin store?

Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSK View Post
    What was your diet like during that cycle?
    Bump. Also, what was your cardio regimen like?

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    jc, dont do tren every 3.5 days like you say, ed or eod.

i say start off low maybe 50mg eod and see how you feel for a couple weeks if your a first time user

but i'm looking at taking tren H which has a 5-7 half life. Injecting it every 3.5days wouldn't be good? Please anymore input on results?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    but i'm looking at taking tren H which has a 5-7 half life. Injecting it every 3.5days wouldn't be good? Please anymore input on results?
    I was my strongest on Tren , strength gains are more like 20-80lbs depending on the body part, but that excessive amount of strength only lasts while your on it but you should still be able to keep a decent amount of that strength. If you notice anger/irritability issues on Tren lower your Test to 250mg a week.

What kind of results did you get reguarding bf%? Did it go down, stay the same? It cut you up pretty good. Of the strength gains you got, how much would you say you kept with a proper pct, 50%? Thanks i really apporeciate your help.

What kind of results did you get reguarding bf%? Did it go down, stay the same? It cut you up pretty good. Of the strength gains you got, how much would you say you kept with a proper pct, 50%? Thanks i really apporeciate your help.
    I was also my leanest ever while on Tren , I never measured bodyfat before or after. I would say I kept about half. My bench while on went from about 330lbs max to 405lbs and after I came off I was at about 350lbs max.

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    i've never heard of that kind actually, i've always liked the faster acting tren , i assume the results are probably the same. i noticed i got very vascular on it, and hardened up quickly.
    i got great resuls using it,
    i take 75mg of tren, 100mg of suspention and 200mg of cypionate together, eod.

It sucks that you don't keep those strength gains, but it seems to lean you out pretty good and i would assume you keep that. I mean if your diet doesn't go to hell afterwards.

I'm thinking i might do 400mgs of Tren E ew instead of the Tren H. I wanna keep the injections down. I'll just frontload it too. When you take Tren is it a good idea to stop it a week b4 the test or can i stop them both on the same time?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    sigh,

i wouldnt do this since you have very little cycle experience and i dont personally think you are ready for tren, nor do i think you are dieting properly.
    x2. you have alot to learn, keep reading b4 you hurt yourself.

I'm thinking i might do 400mgs of Tren E ew instead of the Tren H. I wanna keep the injections down. I'll just frontload it too. When you take Tren is it a good idea to stop it a week b4 the test or can i stop them both on the same time?
    No you don't have to stop it earlier because both Tren E and Test E have the same ester so they will both leave your body at the same time.

Romme1 is offline Junior Member
    Fix your diet first, then begin to read about steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Romme1 View Post
    Fix your diet first, then begin to read about steroids.
    Where did that come from?

Thread Information