IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

creditcard-juice

other than getting scammed for gear online,anyone hear got scammed for more than what theve had to pay.this will be my first time buying something online ,but im consirn about putting my creditcard # and info,i dont want to get scammed by paying more than the regularprice or someone hacking on my info, is this safe.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends who,i know a few tha like to use paypal or someshort

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    are you going through a secure company such as western union? or is it a direct payment to your ahh..........."friend"? if you go through w.u theres a chance to get your funds returned if things go south. also you have a shot at getting your funds back from the cc company too. remember, its not illegal to send money bro.

peace bb79

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    BB using westernunion.com is a bad idea? using a cc# I should do it at a local place near me?

if so thing go south how can u request your funds back if the "FREIND" never left a trail like a receipt of goods or something

jbrand is offline Member
    using a credit card to buy scheduled drugs? if oj simpson were to purchase an illegal substance, i am sure he would leave a similar trail of bread crumbs for his defense lawyer to trip over.

jbrand is offline Member
    every source I know that accepts WU would not accept an online payment simply because ID would be necessary to pick up the cash on the receiving end.

Originally posted by jbrand
    using a credit card to buy scheduled drugs? if oj simpson were to purchase an illegal substance, i am sure he would leave a similar trail of bread crumbs for his defense lawyer to trip over.

well, gee.........
    lets see, how does any one know who or why your sending money to unless you verify it for them? its called invasion of privacy. i could be ordering a dinette set for all they know. this is an ongoing debate as far as whether its safe or not. ive done it quite a few times and had no problems.

doofy,
    you can use a c.c. online to send funds. or you can go to w.u. direct and use cash. i dont know if the ones in the stores and such take c.c's, as ive never done it. ive always sent my "payments" online. as far as getting funds back, i think you would have to stop the payment before it was picked up, but i have seen posts where some of these brothers have gotten the $ back by phoning w.u. not real sure on the details though.........sorry.

peace bb79

every source I know that accepts WU would not accept an online payment simply because ID would be necessary to pick up the cash on the receiving end.

well,
    my suppliers must not have any problems showing some kind of identification, cause this is the only way ive ever payed them................. theyve never told me to do it differently either.

peace bb79

jbrand is offline Member
    barbells,

perhaps you are not aware that a certain incident on 9/11 gave new definition to what you call "privacy". second, perhaps some of you are aware of an online pharmacy that was taken over by federal authorities about a year ago in which it was ran in a controlled manner, collecting customer cc info which was used against them in a court of law.

IM ORDERING FROM PHARMACY THEY DONT HAVE A PHONE # JUST PAYPAL .ITS DIRECT PAYMENT ,THEY HAVE ALL THE INFO TO PUT UR CREDITCARD NUMBER

jbrand
    you might have a point in the aspect of sending to a pharmacy bro, but ive never done that. ive always sent directly to a certain individual. and 911 still has nothing to do with it being illegal to send money.

peace bb79

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i used paypal for my clomid hope it comes!!! i didn't have to give my source my credit card number....

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Why would the soucre care about an ID in a place where AS are legal???? Just like you or I walking in to CVS to buy aspirin bro...

jbrand is offline Member
    "Why would the soucre care about an ID in a place where AS are legal???? Just like you or I walking in to CVS to buy aspirin bro... "

I think I lost you here. I am talking about a source protecting their identity. You have never used a domestic source via WU? Perhaps all they are doing is picking cash up at a counter, but such information can be used to isolate incidents of domestically selling scheduled drugs via mail.

SO HOW

Originally posted by eradikate
    i used paypal for my clomid hope it comes!!! i didn't have to give my source my credit card number....
    DOES THAT WORK U GIVE PAYPAL UR CC # AND PAYPAL WILLPAY DA SOURCE CASH

jbrand is offline Member
    "you might have a point in the aspect of sending to a pharmacy bro, but ive never done that. ive always sent directly to a certain individual. and 911 still has nothing to do with it being illegal to send money."

new jurisdiction allows for mass surveillance for non-terrorist investigations. although the act of sending money is in no way illegal, that doesn't mean authorities lack the ability to follow a paper trail leading to scheduled drugs.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    yea thats how i did it. it's easy as hell and don't have to send extra money!

4plates is offline Banned
    when a source sets up a paypal account all they need to say is id like to set up an account to recieve moneys,i sell wiggetts.
    paypal has no idea of what you are actually selling or sending.
    and on cc bill it says paypal.not the name of person picking up moneys.

SO PAYPAL IS LEGIT UP TO DATE RIGHT ITS OKAY TO PUT CC# THEY WONT FUCK NO NOBODY .CAUSE IF U WANT TO COMPLAIN THEY DONT HAVE A NUMBER TO CALL

jbrand is offline Member
    "when a source sets up a paypal account all they need to say is id like to set up an account to recieve moneys,i sell wiggetts.
    paypal has no idea of what you are actually selling or sending.
    and on cc bill it says paypal.not the name of person picking up moneys."

You people have way too much faith in your protection through a keyboard. PayPal doesn't give a fuck what you are selling or buying until they are notified of an investigation regarding illegal activity through their service. You don't think they will cooperate, read their privacy policy straight from their site:

We disclose information that we in good faith believe is appropriate to cooperate in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity, or to conduct investigations of violations of our User Agreement. Specifically, this means that if we conduct a fraud investigation and conclude that one side has engaged in deceptive practices, we can give that person or entity's contact information (but not bank account or credit card information) to victims who request it.
    We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action.

they can do the same thing with westen union

jbrand is offline Member
    "they can do the same thing with westen union"

hey, that is nothing I disagree with.

when it comes to illegal activity you have to be ready to accept the consiquences for your actions.so no matter which method you use be cautious.

lobo is offline New Member
    I have used PP a few times. I would never use it domestic but have no problems using it for international. Usually a UK guy, if that helps. Says he's a Pharmacy. Does this help?

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Heres the deal on paypal. If they are verfied paypal members that means there paypal account has been verfied to a bank account. I think you have something like 30 days to dispute if your goods dont show up. If someone sends you a box of rocks instead of gear its going to be hard to dispute. Paypal isnt 100% fool proof but it doesnt have some good benefits. Find out if they are paypal verfied.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by buff87
    Why would the soucre care about an ID in a place where AS are legal???? Just like you or I walking in to CVS to buy aspirin bro...

That's the part that scares me about the foriegn pharmacy's. If they are legit I think that they should accept credit cards. Too shady for me.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Ive ordered clomids and novladex online before via paypal and eveything went smoothly. Thats just my experience though. Ordering AS from an international pharmacy on the net seems a little to risky for me.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Okay guys, I work for a credit card company and I have recently used PP and WU services and I am familiar with their merchant service agreements they uphold on behalf of the cardmemeber if using a credit card and a dispute arises. You guys are mentioning several different issues all at once here so I'll try to break them down.

1. If you send money WU online (I think the only way is with a credit card), the receiving party will have to show ID. Therefore, you will have to use the real name of the receiving party (and some "friends" do not like to give out their real name). Also, you will leave a paper trail (on your computer and credit card) that YOU actually sent the money.

2. If you go to a WU local office, you have to pay with cash. You can use the option of a "test question & answer" for the receiving party so that they do not have to show id. They can use any name they give you to pick up the money and answer the test question correctly and the money is theirs. Futhermore, when you fill out the form to send money in person, you can use any name you desire and your id will not be checked (also address & phone number). But give the name you used to your "friend" so they use it when they pick up money. This is the safest as far as no paper trail left for any government agency to be able to follow. BUT, it leaves you no course of action if your "product" never arrives in the mail. WU charges I think around 10% for their service.

3. If you use a credit card with PP and your "product" never arrives, it will be very hard to open a claim with your credit card company and get your money back. They (PP) are a third party and have fulfilled their end of the contract (processing your credit card and giving to the party you designated), so to say they didn't do what they were suppose to is hard (& incorrect) and will probably not result in your winning a dispute over the money with your credit card company. And yes, obiously, you have left a pretty good paper trail here connecting you and your friend. If you use a bank account with PP, then you don't even have the benefit of having your credit card company open a dispute resolution file on the transaction. You will be completely at the mercy of PP to give your money back, which will probably only happen if they get the money back from your friend, and your friend might have already closed bank account or withdrew the funds.

4. If your friend has the capability of accepting credit cards directly (which probably would only happen if they are a pharmacy for example-have to be some sort of business to get setup to take credit cards), then you would have the most protection available to you (It would be nice if life was this simple). If your product never arrived, you would call credit card company and open dispute file, credit card company calls friend and says prove you sent the product, and if they don't prove they did credit card company would release money back to your account that they withdraw from your friend's bank account as soon as you opened the dispute file. Obviously this could raise suspicion and leave a definite paper trail.

Summary: Use a source you trust and send cash in the mail with no return address if you want to use the safest possible method from the authorities. Use a credit card with one of these online pharmacies if you don't mind the paper trail (the pharmacy could be undercover) and want the highest odds of getting your money back if your gear doesn't come in. Like someone said, there are no guarantees involving purchase of illegal products (if that might be the case).

If any further questions or comments, feel free.

peace,

ttgb

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by tryingtogetbig
    Okay guys, I work for a credit card company and I have recently used PP and WU services and I am familiar with their merchant service agreements they uphold on behalf of the cardmemeber if using a credit card and a dispute arises. You guys are mentioning several different issues all at once here so I'll try to break them down.

1. If you send money WU online (I think the only way is with a credit card), the receiving party will have to show ID. Therefore, you will have to use the real name of the receiving party (and some "friends" do not like to give out their real name). Also, you will leave a paper trail (on your computer and credit card) that YOU actually sent the money.

2. If you go to a WU local office, you have to pay with cash. You can use the option of a "test question & answer" for the receiving party so that they do not have to show id. They can use any name they give you to pick up the money and answer the test question correctly and the money is theirs. Futhermore, when you fill out the form to send money in person, you can use any name you desire and your id will not be checked (also address & phone number). But give the name you used to your "friend" so they use it when they pick up money. This is the safest as far as no paper trail left for any government agency to be able to follow. BUT, it leaves you no course of action if your "product" never arrives in the mail. WU charges I think around 10% for their service.

3. If you use a credit card with PP and your "product" never arrives, it will be very hard to open a claim with your credit card company and get your money back. They (PP) are a third party and have fulfilled their end of the contract (processing your credit card and giving to the party you designated), so to say they didn't do what they were suppose to is hard (& incorrect) and will probably not result in your winning a dispute over the money with your credit card company. And yes, obiously, you have left a pretty good paper trail here connecting you and your friend. If you use a bank account with PP, then you don't even have the benefit of having your credit card company open a dispute resolution file on the transaction. You will be completely at the mercy of PP to give your money back, which will probably only happen if they get the money back from your friend, and your friend might have already closed bank account or withdrew the funds.

4. If your friend has the capability of accepting credit cards directly (which probably would only happen if they are a pharmacy for example-have to be some sort of business to get setup to take credit cards), then you would have the most protection available to you (It would be nice if life was this simple). If your product never arrived, you would call credit card company and open dispute file, credit card company calls friend and says prove you sent the product, and if they don't prove they did credit card company would release money back to your account that they withdraw from your friend's bank account as soon as you opened the dispute file. Obviously this could raise suspicion and leave a definite paper trail.

Summary: Use a source you trust and send cash in the mail with no return address if you want to use the safest possible method from the authorities. Use a credit card with one of these online pharmacies if you don't mind the paper trail (the pharmacy could be undercover) and want the highest odds of getting your money back if your gear doesn't come in. Like someone said, there are no guarantees involving purchase of illegal products (if that might be the case).

If any further questions or comments, feel free.

peace,

ttgb
    This is definetely an informative thread here, it's great to have people with various occupations that benefit our own awkward lifestyles Just my opinion, but I feel this post belongs somewhere in the educational thread section, this pretty much saids it all! Thanks for the info ttgb.

Thread Information