Lush is offline Associate Member

Post-cycle primo

OK,
    I'm doing enth500/eq400 for 10 weeks with d-bol 40mg/ day weeks 1-4. I've also got some left over Omna's which I'm throughing in on week 2-9 @ 250mg/week.

My last cycle was sust500/week and the post cycle crash sucked. Alot.
    I kept 95% of my strength- but intensity, motivation, endurance, pumps, etc... all went to shite.

That was just with sust 500- so I'm figuring it's going to be worse afetr this cycle.

So I'd like to ease the pain with primo.

My plan is start clomid 2.5 weeks after last enth/eq injection. Do 3 weeks of clomid (I'm going with the 300day1, 100/day week1, 50/day weeks2, 50eod week 3 method).
    And I'm thinking about doing 300mg/week of primo for 6 weeks- starting 1 week before clomid treatment.

My goal here is not to bridge for the next cycle, but just to really solidify my gains from the cycle and at the same time let the 'nads get back to happy homeostasis but steel feel pretty good at the gym- and maybe even still make some gains.

What do you bro's think? I'm not supressing any of my body's natural chemical equilibriums with 300mg of primo am I?
    Does my time frame for doing the primo sound right?
    Is 300mg/week a good dose?- I'm a total rookie with primo.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm curious to this as well, as I am thinking od bridging with Primo. Bump!

The original jason Guest
    primo is borderline shut down at 400mg per week so i would say to be sure 300 mg per week is good dosage it wont interfere with getting your natural test back online so using during and after clomid wont cause any problems it will also help to solidify and keeo your gains like u said also I would consider adding clen also which is an anticatabolic and might help if you sufffer alot with losing gains by stopping some of the catabolism setting in hope that helps

peace
    jason

OriginalJ,

Yeah I'm doing clen along with the clomid. Should have added that. 2 weeks of clen and then 1 week of ECA.
    I'm also doing liquidex right up until the end of the clomid.

Thanks for the help bro.

xman is offline Junior Member

Primo?

I was just wondering where you got your info that primo at 300mg will not shut you down? I know that some people said that anavar will not shut you down, well I can tell you for a fact that it does. I was tested before my cycle 40mg/day for 6wks and my test levels dropped to 50.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Talking this post makes me happy!

I just might have to try this one, let us know how it goes Lush. Won't Primo harden you up as well?

_SOLID

Yo- Iwannabesolid,

I'll deffinately keep you updated on how the primo goes.
    I won't get to the primo for a few months though....

I'm not too sure if it hardens you up by itself- but I don't know much about it. From what I read- it kind of seems like a poor man's deca (without the water retention & deca dick).

and xman, I'm not sure if you're asking me or originalJ about the 300mg of primo not shutting down you down. If you're asking me- well I think I got it from one of original J' old posts

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Lush

no deca dick and less H20 sounds good to me!

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I am going to do 200 mgs. of primo/week and clen and clomid right now. My only goals will be to keep what I gained on my last cycle and ease into a different workout program.

If you have been paying attention to my progress pics and reports, you know that I did about 7 weeks of cyp and dbol , along with some phenyl prop at the beginning and 400 mgs of primo depot at the end. My original plan was to go right into a tren cut cycle along with 200 mgs of test, but after two weeks the sides are getting the better of me. Quite frankly, I am just starting the tren and am getting concerned about my nuts and discharge volume. I have never had that problem before and am not ready for it. I think the tren would be ok with the test, but not right after a test/dbol cycle.

So I'll post my results. I also want to try DNP during this time, and will post pics on that as well.

xman is offline Junior Member

Lush

I was just currios if anyone has actually had there test levels checked before and after with the primo. As you can see by my post, low doses of winny at the end did nothing to help get my HTPA back on line. You just always get so much conflicting inof on all of the boards, and you never know if anyone has actually done pre-test levels compared to post tes levels or if they are just repeating whjat other people have sais.

Xman,

I'm pretty sure that low-moderate doses of primo will not affect the HTPA. as long as you don't use the primo for too long (like 2+ months).
    winny, I have heard will shut you down though. It may not aromatize.. but it stil inhibits the HTPA (correct me if I'm wrong here bro's).

but no, I haven't gotten any actuall test level numbers from anybody pre and post primo cycle.

Thread Information