jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

Issue with cycle

in acouple months i'm going to start a cycle and will be going on vacation to visit family. i will be flying. i don't want to miss 8days or so during my cycle of not taking anything, but can't exactly get on the plane with needles in my suitcase. i would like to cycle my d-bols and the juice at the same time. what to do?

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    You can mail the gear to where your going (if thats possible). There is no real way to sneak it through the airline with you.

i wil ne staying with my parents so they will be like whats that.. haha

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    how far are you into the dbols?

didn't start doing any gear yet- just want to know what do to when i start and then go on vacation..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm assuming your Taking test along with the DBOLS. Take the Dbols with you, and shoot your test the day your leaving. 8 days won't kill you.

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    These are some suggestions...which seem to me like they would work. For the gear, tape a minimal amount of the gear to your inner thighs MINUS any thing that's metalic or even remotely metalic in nature (better to err on the side of caution). You could keep them in the syringes and just stop up the hole with gum or something. That should get you through secuity at the airport as long as they aren't doing pat downs. Here's what you do for the needles. When you go to see them, tell them you need to pick up some toiletries at wal-mart. Either they'll drive you, or what would be better, they'll let you drive. If they drive you go and pick up razors, shaving cream, stuff like that. And while over in the pharmacy section grab some needles.

yeah i figure i would bring the pills with me. was just worried bout missing the test during the 8 days. to scared to try bringing them through the airport- haha.

Thread Information