Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The original jason

Thread: Winstrol Depot

BelowH2O is offline New Member

Question Winstrol Depot

Should I keep Winstrol Depot in the fridge? What roids should I refridgerated - if any?
    Last edited by BelowH2O; 08-18-2001 at 12:39 AM.

The original jason Guest
    juice should be kept in a cool dark place, I live in ahot climate so i keep them all in the fridge it wont harm them depends on where you live take your pick

peace
    jason

Thumbs up Alabama's Hot

I live in a hot place. I have always kept my stuff in the fridge, but a buddy of mine told me the other day that he had never heard of that ... your response gives me some insight into his infinite knowledge. Thanks Jason, I really like the board!

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    i keep my gear in a safe always have.. never bothered it at all...u want to keep slin and gh cold....just about everything else will be ok

Thumbs up

Appreciate the reply bro ... my main concern was that I might be decreasing the effectiveness keeping it in the fridge.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Cold gear?

Just a question not a statement.
    I was wondering the same thing about how to store gear,and I have heard that many run their syrindge under hot water to ease the injection process but if you keep it in the frigerator, could it possibly make it harder to pull into the syringe and even hurt a little more in the injection process?
    Tobey

The original jason Guest
    ok well i keep mine in the fridge then run it under the hot tap when its together in the syringe it makes the oil thiner and yes guess it would be thicker coming from the fridge if it wasnt warmed up but pain comes from benzl alcohol or unclean gear i doubt that would make any difference

peace
    jason
    A-Jacs likes this.

Thread Information