Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjackballz
    You use gear because your an insecure little wimp who wants to prove to the world and to yourself your a tough guy. Boxers, and martial arts homos are the biggest wimps. Yes you can sit there and say its so you can better yourself, and improve your spirituality, but in the end your a worthless chump who isnt smart enough to do it the right way, the diciplined way, so you cheat with hormones. No, dont say some people have better genetics than othes, cuz thats all crap. By the way, be a real man, join the Marine Corps, the army is a friggen waste or tax payers money.
    Spoken like a true genius

They send the applicants with too high of an IQ to the army and airforce.

GeneralGrant is offline Junior Member
    I use gear because I dont see the point in doing something any other way than the most effective, if i can achieve better results faster, why wouldnt I. that and i like pussy.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    In my eyes, gear is just a fast forward button. The human body can only physically put on so much muscle per year....its just the way it is.

What the average person can accomplish in 1 year, a steroid user can accomplish in 1 cycle, go figure.

More or less 1 month natural = 1 week steroids (give or take)

If building muscle is your goal.... it shouldnt take too much thought to figure out which is the smartest approach.

freakyfranklin is offline Junior Member
    I do it because when I step on the football field or wrestling mat I know there is no reason why I should get my ass kicked because I am chemically engineered and I have the edge on everyone. And if I do lose then I know I need to train harder because it is my skill that is lacking not my body.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    to look great and feel great

The_CrewChief is offline New Member
    I think everyone has their reasons, but we live in a gotta have it now society. So why wait 10-15 years when you can do it in 3-4 cycles and have the rest of you life to live as you want and not be married to the gym and have no results to show for it. Everybody wants to be noticed, admired, attractive, and respected. Not everyone can get there on their own without help. This is why we have advertisments, plastic surgeons, make-up, steroids , etc. Nobody feels good about themselves the way they are, that's the funny thing. Me, I just always wanted to be like Arnold, Sly, Hulk Hogan, and many other guys I looked up to growing up. I like that look. I don't care how long it takes, I will get there one day. Steroids is just a faster way of doing it. It's like cheating to recieve a college degree, you still went and got the degree, you just did it easier than anyone else. I really don't see what the big deal is.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I do steroids because of a double dog dare, you CANNOT back out of a triple D !

But for real the newbie above me said it very well.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    increase confidence and self esteem.... also it doesnt hurt when you girlfriend tells you she sometimes wonders how she got a man with such a nice body

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    its simply a means to an end.... plus when im on, the drive in the gym is so satisfying, and i really push the limits becuz i wanna get as much out of it as possible when im on, not to waste it... wow run on sentence

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    I am able to have sex with way more cheap prostitutes while on test...

Meso is offline Junior Member
    You use gear because your an insecure little wimp who wants to prove to the world and to yourself your a tough guy. Boxers, and martial arts homos are the biggest wimps. Yes you can sit there and say its so you can better yourself, and improve your spirituality, but in the end your a worthless chump who isnt smart enough to do it the right way, the diciplined way, so you cheat with hormones. No, dont say some people have better genetics than othes, cuz thats all crap. By the way, be a real man, join the Marine Corps, the army is a friggen waste or tax payers money.
    Someone sounds a little bitter....did you just get your ass kicked by a gear using martial artist ex-marine?

Meso is offline Junior Member
    Most of all the looking good, feeling good reasons. I like the fact that I can engineer my body to the way I want it (more or less), god gave us the science lets use it (responsibly). Besides why use substances that tear your body down when you can use them to build a better body.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    get freakin HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 thats all ther is to it.

as for the marine guy, i do respect to folks who fight for our country,USA, but **** the marines are th worst when it comes to their egos. in training they get brain washed to do whatever some guy tells them to do and after that they think there better than everyone else casue they cant think for themselves anymore. marines are the first to come home and say im a bad ass and i can kick your ass you civilian. the problem is they normally get there asses kicked cause they never got ina real hand fight jstu fought dummies filled with cotton balls in training. trust me fella ive had first hand experience with marined tha have come back home and all 3 times ive been the only guy walking away under my own strenght. the marine guys aleways need to be dragged away by there cheating gfs and soon to be ex-wifes.

CJN1717 is offline Junior Member
    You are born weak and frail.
    You die weak and frail.
    How you look in between is up to you, I personaly want to be the best at whatever I do, or atleast give it my best. Creatine and Glutamine just aint going to cut it.

What about that Ban??

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Because it increases protein synthesis and cross-over binds to gluco-corticoids to stop cortisol from wasting efforts...

CJN1717 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Because it increases protein synthesis and cross-over binds to gluco-corticoids to stop cortisol from wasting efforts...

That too of course

Thegr8one hit the bulls-eye on with his response, the rest of you need to contemplate the meaning of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    well the lady asked why well lets see why do guys do anything ...???
    it't that magic lill thing called a vagina
    yes gentlemen we go to the gym to look good
    why look good ???
    easy bros it's to attract the opposite sex
    even us guys in a committed relationship do it
    it is the animalistic instinct deep inside

O'Banion is offline Junior Member
    Gains are the best way to keep yourself satisfied and motivated, and the gains on gear are just so much better and faster than goin natural. Ya know

Kingnut is offline Junior Member
    I originally juiced for college football, but now that my carreer is over i am putting serious consideration into some cutting cycles for cosmetic purposes. im on a sh1t load of OTC's in the meantime just to attempt to give that old pump... the pump that feels better than sex, the pump that makes you hall ass from the gym back to your home/ apt. just so you can rip your shirt off and see yourself in a different way- a better way

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I do it for the feeling of being powerfull. I like looking in the mirrior everyday and seeing postive changes. I love the dicipline it forces me to eat right and train everyday. I always love going to the gym but when Im on a look forward to it all day with anticipation to do better then last time. aas gives me the greatest wellbeing feeling in the world

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    ugh...your worse than those Straight Edge kids who go around knocking cigarettes out of peoples mouths, just because people dont follow your mentallity doesnt make them weak, and by saying things the way you did you just look dumb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information