Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    lmfao..

sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member
    here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What steroids are right for me?-steroid3.jpg  

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmatro11
    here
    Can you put a bra on and take another pic? I need to rub the morning one out.

k thanks

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Can you put a bra on and take another pic? I need to rub the morning one out.

k thanks

What are you all complaining about I'm having a blast messing with you! And apparently your getting a kick out of it to because all of you keep coming back to look and see what has been said! On a more serious note yeah swole cat your a big mother f**ker but I had my kicks and shit with all of you take it how it is! You've had fun messing with me too!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That's not a bad pic at all honestly. So, from a physique standpoint, if that IS you, then you are far better off at 135 than I would have guessed.

That still says nothing for the gear/when to use issue, so make sure to be smart about that.

~SC~

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That's not a bad pic at all honestly. So, from a physique standpoint, if that IS you, then you are far better off at 135 than I would have guessed.

That still says nothing for the gear/when to use issue, so make sure to be smart about that.

~SC~
    6'1 @ 135...and looks like that. I call BS. I was 160 at that height before, and not nearly that thick nor were my muscles that matured. If it is him, you are right he looks good for whatever size he is. I just think one of his numbers must be off. IMO....

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    maybe 165 but not 135....that seems a bit light. but look at his left arm it looks skinny.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I know a bunch of people who get their BF tested in the gym with that electrical method. They get under 4 % results (the machine says err under 4) and I was just wondering how accurate those are? These people arent big or very muscular but they r very lean though.. all r between 150 - 180 pounds..

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossroadS
    6'1 @ 135...and looks like that. I call BS. I was 160 at that height before, and not nearly that thick nor were my muscles that matured. If it is him, you are right he looks good for whatever size he is. I just think one of his numbers must be off. IMO....
    I agree. Its a very lean and decent physique, especially for the claimed weight. 6'1 and 135 just doesnt seem right.

Unless that is a female size 3 waist, it just doesnt make sense to me.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    it might be true......if he has absolutely no legs

wallycn is offline Banned
    What are you all complaining about I'm having a blast messing with you! And apparently your getting a kick out of it to because all of you keep coming back to look and see what has been said! On a more serious note yeah swole cat your a big mother f**ker but I had my kicks and shit with all of you take it how it is! You've had fun messing with me too!
    You did provide an intertaining thread........that's about it.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Maybe hes lieing about his height.

To all of you I appreciate the complements that really is me I can prove it by you telling me how to take a pic and I'll do it. I really am six foot and I really do wiegh 135. I'm not sure if it was on here or in an email I was writing to someone on here but I told them most people guess me to weigh around 165. Oh and my waist size is an 32. If you saw a pic from the side I'm extremely narrow! Oh and Swole Cat if you'd help me what age and weight do you think I should get to before starting gear if I do decide to start?

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    To all of you I appreciate the complements that really is me I can prove it by you telling me how to take a pic and I'll do it. I really am six foot and I really do wiegh 135. I'm not sure if it was on here or in an email I was writing to someone on here but I told them most people guess me to weigh around 165. Oh and my waist size is an 32. If you saw a pic from the side I'm extremely narrow! Oh and Swole Cat if you'd help me what age and weight do you think I should get to before starting gear if I do decide to start?
    my is waist is 31", im only 5'9, i weigh 191.5lbs, and i'm 9% bf...based on ur #'s ur about 12%bodyfat assuming u have 15 inch neck which is probably thicker than ur neck so ud be even fatter so ur #'s cannot match ur pic...based on ur pic compared to myself ur at least 9%

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    course since ur a troll it dun rele matter

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    OK!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH FLAMING NOW!!!! Everyone has had their fun on both sides ofthis thread so please back off the flaming!!!!!

sigmatro11, if you have serious questions that do not include ANY flaming please ask (no matter how stupid others might think they are)

all others, if you haveserious answers (that do not include flaming) please post away.

Now with that said, I'll tell you what I tell my 2 and 3 year old...."if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    OK!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH FLAMING NOW!!!! Everyone has had their fun on both sides ofthis thread so please back off the flaming!!!!!

sigmatro11, if you have serious questions that do not include ANY flaming please ask (no matter how stupid others might think they are)

all others, if you haveserious answers (that do not include flaming) please post away.

Now with that said, I'll tell you what I tell my 2 and 3 year old...."if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"
    What? You didn't like my bicycle??

~SC~

JayP40 is offline Junior Member

~SC~
    i thought it was hilarious

RA
    Maybe you already said but are you not doing the running thing anymore?

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Maybe you already said but are you not doing the running thing anymore?

Ya he said he wasn't doing that anymore, also I know you (sigmatro) said you weren't wanting to do any gear right now, so just keep it that way, honestly I think a good diet and ball busting lifting would help you out a lot more right now, give it a few years then start getting some input when you are ready.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

~SC~
    Oh I laughed my azz off

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Just drink some winny.
    LOL ****ing LOL, this actually made me roll of my chair=) thanx dude, u just made my day...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    This is the last guy I would ever call out...

Can you say specimen????

On a serious note. I think you have to decide if you want to be a runner or a lifter. Like swole said, you can't be both. At your age, you should not take anything. To risky. Diet right now is something you should be perfecting. Swole is the master on it. Check out his site. He can be extrememley helpful.

www.swolecat.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What steroids are right for me?-slide_1.jpg  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information