herno18 is offline New Member

Nebido [testo] + water retention

Hi everybody.
    My name is Hernan, I am from Argentina.
    I am 22 years OLD.
    My body doesn't produce testosterone naturally, so I has been applying NEBIDO for 2 years.
    Is a long lasting testerone (12 weeks). It "tryes" to mantain "STABLE" the levels of this hormone.

The medically active component in Nebido® is testosterone undecanoate, which is an ester of natural testosterone. The testosterone undecanoate behaves in the same way as natural testosterone in the body. Following the injection, testosterone undecanoate is gradually released into circulation in the body. it is then metabolised in the liver and in other organs and tissues.

One dose of Nebido® contains 1000 mg of testosterone undecanoate in a 4 ml oily solution. This dosage leads to very stable blood concentrations of testosterone over a long period.

After the first dose of Nebido®, normal levels of serum testosterone are reached within a week. Peaks in testosterone that exceed the normal range are avoided. Except for the second dose which is received six weeks after the first, new doses of Nebido® are received 12 weeks apart. Between the first and second doses, the serum testosterone concentration in the blood remains in the normal range.
    I have very good levels. More than the maximum for my age.

Everytime I apply this product, first two months after applying, I goes full of water, in my upper chest and face, and I was never happy with this effect.

Also I gain some muscle, but definitely a lot of fat too.

Some person recommended arimidex (anastrazole) , but here in Argentina it is impossible to buy because is SO expensive.

Does testosterone itselfs make body retain water, or is estradiol who makes it? Because my E2 levels are double in the first months than at the end of the cycle. But never goes out from the maximum level.

Well, maybe you understand my poor english and can help me?
    It feels good to have good levels of testo, but is not pretty to be ful of water.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Que?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

sounds like you need to find an AI (aromatase inhibitor) to help you with the water retention
    arimidex is only one. not sure of what you have available to you though

After re-reading this thread i think your question is what can you do to reduce water retention while using Testosterone ?

Is this correct? And you can answer in spanish if its easier for you. I speak spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    After re-reading this thread i think your question is what can you do to reduce water retention while using Testosterone ?

Is this correct? And you can answer in spanish if its easier for you. I speak spanish.
    hola entonces! jeje es mas simple.

mi primer pregunta es: la retencion hidrica siempre es por culpa de la aromatizacion, o sea, por los estrogenos?

la testosterona en SI no lleva retencion hidrica?

y la segunda pregunta es:
    como se evita la retencion hidrica generada por la aromatizacion?

y en caso de que la testosterona en si genere retencion que no sea por aromatizacion, como se evita en este caso?

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Welcome to AR

sounds like you need to find an AI (aromatase inhibitor) to help you with the water retention
    arimidex is only one. not sure of what you have available to you though
    we have got good drugs here, but anastrazole is too expensive

what other you recommend me ? I suffer water retention and fat "saving". I will love to prevent that.

?¿?

La retencion de agua relacionados con el estrogeno es un efecto secundario. Aromatizacion significa que el compuesto se ha convertido al estrogeno.

La retencion de agua que se esta experimentando desde el que los niveles de estrogeno altos.

Para poner fin a la retencion de agua, debe usar un AI de su ciclo para mantener bajo control los niveles de estrogeno.

Arimidex no es caro que si el orden de ciertos sitios web. Algo asi como 60 dolares americanos.

Puede permitirse?

Por favor perdonen mi espanol, no escribir el idioma a menudo.

Estoy Brasileiro.

WARMachine te entendi perfectamente, gracias por tu respuesta.

He comprado NOVADEX XT que me han recomendado muchisimo.
    Probare con este producto y caso contrario comprare Arimidex (anastrazole) por internet.
    Esperemos que el NOVADEX ayude!

Gracias!
    ///

Let's see, I am anxious to receive and try NOVADEX XT.

I read somewehere that people is taking 4 capsules a day.

You think I'll be ok with 2 capsules a day? Or will be better 4 a day? (4 a day----> will be enough only for 15 days!!, 2 a day=--> for 30 days).

PD: Up to the day I receive Novadex, I am taking 20mg , on 2 doses of 10mg ,. a.m. and p.m., of tamoxiphen , started yesterday. Maybe is psychological (placebo) but a feel a little lighter
    Last edited by herno18; 03-28-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Thread Information