Hi everybody.
My name is Hernan, I am from Argentina.
I am 22 years OLD.
My body doesn't produce testosterone naturally, so I has been applying NEBIDO for 2 years.
Is a long lasting testerone (12 weeks). It "tryes" to mantain "STABLE" the levels of this hormone.

The medically active component in Nebido® is testosterone undecanoate, which is an ester of natural testosterone. The testosterone undecanoate behaves in the same way as natural testosterone in the body. Following the injection, testosterone undecanoate is gradually released into circulation in the body. it is then metabolised in the liver and in other organs and tissues.

One dose of Nebido® contains 1000 mg of testosterone undecanoate in a 4 ml oily solution. This dosage leads to very stable blood concentrations of testosterone over a long period.

After the first dose of Nebido®, normal levels of serum testosterone are reached within a week. Peaks in testosterone that exceed the normal range are avoided. Except for the second dose which is received six weeks after the first, new doses of Nebido® are received 12 weeks apart. Between the first and second doses, the serum testosterone concentration in the blood remains in the normal range.
I have very good levels. More than the maximum for my age.

Everytime I apply this product, first two months after applying, I goes full of water, in my upper chest and face, and I was never happy with this effect.

Also I gain some muscle, but definitely a lot of fat too.

Some person recommended arimidex (anastrazole) , but here in Argentina it is impossible to buy because is SO expensive.

Does testosterone itselfs make body retain water, or is estradiol who makes it? Because my E2 levels are double in the first months than at the end of the cycle. But never goes out from the maximum level.

Well, maybe you understand my poor english and can help me?
It feels good to have good levels of testo, but is not pretty to be ful of water.