P Rock is offline Member

No Gains on Test & EQ

im finding it hard to believe that i been on a cycle of test E 600 mg a wk and EQ 500 mg a wk and i only put on about 3 lbs in 9 weeks. i been eating like a horse, diet is good, training like a bull,getting much rest, but not seeing much results. this is like my 6th cycle, my last cycle of test and deca , at similar doses only gained about 8 lbs. what do you bros think it could be, gear is legit. maybe my body is use to these dosages? any suggestions would be appriciated.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    UP THE DOSAGE...ide say

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    possible underdosed..

reguards,

AH

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    is it a ug lab or a name we all know?

P Rock is offline Member
    UNIVEX Test and BD EQ

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    is it a ug lab or a name we all know?
    i'd like to know this myself. if both cycles were obtained through the same source then i beleive its fake or underdosed

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i'd like to know this myself. if both cycles were obtained through the same source then i beleive its fake or underdosed
    yeha i agree with him. but u might have to up the doses also.

P Rock is offline Member
    im certain that the gear is legit, straight from the UGL

P Rock is offline Member
    could it be that my body is use to the same dosage for the last 3 or 4 cycles? at what point do you up the dosage? and to how much more?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    could it be that my body is use to the same dosage for the last 3 or 4 cycles? at what point do you up the dosage? and to how much more?

I just finished that exact same cycle, and I've been using the same dose for the past 3 cycles, and I got very good results. If your positive the gear is good, than you just gotta eat more.

P Rock is offline Member
    strength increased like the 3rd week in the cycle and appitite too. body fat went down a little, but nothing in the way of muscle gains

rager is offline Member
    I hear you bro, I am the same deal now.. Pump up the EQ to atleast 800, im finally seeing some GOOD gains that way

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i have been on 2 cycles where my weight was the same from day 1 to week 12.. i am on week 9 of tren ,test and eq and my weight is up about 4 lbs.. Although judging by pics and measurements my body is transforiming.. I have put just under and inch on my bi, 1 inch on my quads, 1 inch on my calves just for example.. I dont blame you i wonder when i read these posts of guys putting on 20lbs. I thought i would get to 225 this cycle since my body fat is around 12% now but i am stil 208lbs..

rager is offline Member
    Thats right, I dont think weight gain means everything. I actually Have went from 260 down to 241 since the Eq ripping cycle and I think I look way better. Eq is funny though, I didnt see anything until week 7-8 and until I pumped The Mgs up a ton. Good luck man

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    i second that i put on like 33 pounds my last cycle but it was alot of water and glycogen stores, now ive shed all my water and am dropping body fat and am at the same wieght i was whn i started but still ahve all my strength and look way my inshape, ive always had a hard time beliving poeple putting on 35 pounds and 25 of it being solid...but maybe thtas just me...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My last cycle of EQ and Sust. I didnt get gains until week 9-10, next cycle Im going to run for atleast 15 weeks, funny thing is, a week after my last shot I think the EQ started towork, for like 3 days I was so hungry I would eat and be starving ten minutes later, I would try running your cycle a little longer, get plenty of gear and just feel it out, JMO NY

Logan13 is offline Banned

agree

Quote Originally Posted by GridIronDevil
    i second that i put on like 33 pounds my last cycle but it was alot of water and glycogen stores, now ive shed all my water and am dropping body fat and am at the same wieght i was whn i started but still ahve all my strength and look way my inshape, ive always had a hard time beliving poeple putting on 35 pounds and 25 of it being solid...but maybe thtas just me...
    I agree, but try to think of a gain or loss in weight as a percent of one's overall bodyweight. It is very possible to get a 10% weight gain, if that's what your goal is. At my weight, I will never gain 35lbs., which would be a 20% weight gain.

middlewieght is offline New Member
    I'm sooooo glad to hear this sh*t ! I'm just starting week 5 of a cyp/equ cycle . I had no wieght gainstill this week ( 8 pounds ) but my cut and overall look has improved steadily. I was sure my gear was fake, but everyone told me to wait and work hard and FINALLY I'm really starting to see major gains ! I do think I'm gonna pump the equ up about 100 or so just for the hell of it !

test is best is offline Associate Member
    you are doing your cycles to cloose together you should be gaining like a mo fo!

Uconish is offline Member
    dont go by the scale. Go by the amount of weight you can llift b4 and during your cycle and a good way to know if your stuff is legit is by the intensity and pumps you get while you train. No amount creatine or cell tech will give you the painful pumps of juice. If the weights are going up in the gym and your muscles feel like theyre gonna pop your stuff is real. Keep eating and training hard and dont believe everything you hear. Ive been on this site for a while and i dont believe when people say they put on 25 or 30 lbs after a cycle. No way!!!!! ANd even if they did 20 pounds of it is probably nothing but water that will a be lost in the next few weeks. Personally I will take a solid 5-10 pound increase of GOOD weight over 50pounds any day.

DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member
    im finding it hard to believe that i been on a cycle of test E 600 mg a wk and EQ 500 mg a wk and i only put on about 3 lbs in 9 weeks. i been eating like a horse, diet is good, training like a bull,getting much rest, but not seeing much results. this is like my 6th cycle, my last cycle of test and deca , at similar doses only gained about 8 lbs. what do you bros think it could be, gear is legit. maybe my body is use to these dosages? any suggestions would be appriciated.
    I've been taking Test Enanthate 500mg/week and EQ 400mg/week for 3 weeks now. I've gained 12 lbs so far. Hardly any fat gain & amazing pumps, the best pumps I've ever had in my life.
    Last edited by DizzyBoy; 06-12-2005 at 11:37 PM.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    I agree

LiftinJ345 is offline Junior Member
    P rock, can u tell me ur stats now? And also, how much did u weigh before any AS usage?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    If I were you I would do a source check and PM a mod about your source. Like other bros on here have said you may be getting underdosed gear

Thread Information