urbanite is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Inj problem -- needle won't go in!! help!

damn i hope somebody knows what's going on with me but...

i tried 7 times tonight to inj into my thighs as i normally do and halfway through the needle would almost be forced to stop (for some unknown reason) and pain would follow. i just couldn't force the needle in more because the pain seemed to be an indication that something was wrong, and it was almost as if the needle had entered an area where the muscle was too dense to go through without extra force.

i tried many different locations on both thighs, and experienced the same issue. the only thing i can think of that could be causing this is that I had a pretty intense leg workout combined with 30 minutes of running. i would be quick to determine that it is a result of the workout but i remember on sunday i had this issue on the right thigh and i inj in the left one without issues -- i don't work out on the weekends.

anyone know why this is happening? this really sucks as i'm only on my third week here...

PS. I used new needles for every attempt, for safety of course but also to ensure i was using a sharp needle.
    Last edited by urbanite; 06-15-2005 at 10:40 PM.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Do you only inject in your legs? Sounds like scar tissue to me

~theJuice~

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    the intense pain might be because u hit a nerve

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i hope you're using a diff needle each time.. if not it is prbly really dull then.. after two injects it becomes very dull..

also take a shower to warm and relax the muscle..

have you been using quads more than twice in a week? switch inj points

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose

~theJuice~
    I agree...happens to me sometimes....not to the point where it stops though

W/e you do dont force the needle in, try your glutes, those always work nice for me

~theJuice~

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose

~theJuice~
    yes, i only inj in the thighs, alternating between left/right.

scar tissue? can this occur after only 3 weeks worth of injections? i inj only once per week for each thigh (once every 3.5 days total). by scar tissue do you mean on the muscle? i thought when people complained about scar tissue they were referring to outside scarring on the skin.

as for hitting a nerve, i tried many different locations, all within the proper area so i don't think that's the case...

scar tissue

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    could be scar tissue build up but doesn;t sound like it if you tried multiple locations. maybe the muscles were too tense

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    could be scar tissue build up but doesn;t sound like it if you tried multiple locations. maybe the muscles were too tense
    yeah i tried it this morning after my shower and it went in like butter.

guess they were too tense

*phew!*

was getting worried there for a second. thought i'd have to quit juicing and go on a serial killing rampage followed by my suicide or something.

Yeah bros. on here including myself will report after a hot shower your muscles are relaxed, good time to juice!

~theJuice~

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanite
    yes, i only inj in the thighs, alternating between left/right.

scar tissue? can this occur after only 3 weeks worth of injections? i inj only once per week for each thigh (once every 3.5 days total). by scar tissue do you mean on the muscle? i thought when people complained about scar tissue they were referring to outside scarring on the skin.

as for hitting a nerve, i tried many different locations, all within the proper area so i don't think that's the case...
    You've got swelling and coagulation of the oils in the muscle... you obviously need new injection sites. Try the glutes, the most difficult part is it must be done one handed. I prefer thighs but you cannot get away with injecting the same muscle more often then once every 2 weeks without it getting really tough. Its not scar tissue yet and turning to glutes will help but its like this. If you tense your muscles intentionally, you wont get the needle in. The same thing is happening because of the overfrequent injection. Worst part is, you are 10 times more likely to aspirate blood out of a swollen muscle then if you rested it so if you get the needle in, you are likely to aspirate blood to boot.

Also you dont need to inject in the dead middle of the quad.. you can find spots up to 4 fingers up from knee and 4 fingers south of hip bone and might find virgin easy poke muscle... you can also venture someone upwards towards top of lap (not quite to top) and further down side as long as you avoid hamstring entirely... you have about a 4 to 5 finger safety zone from top to lap to side of leg. Moving about 3 inches from your usual injection spot or to new muscle fibers might find a safe zone - of course unless the entire quad is swollen, then you still have to deal with the increased risk of aspirating blood.

chris2wire is offline Member
    i had scar tissue that caused that... just have to break through, once youre into the scar tissue it shouldnt hurt

A-DOM is offline New Member
    I got that on my 3rd or 4th injection ever...I got half way in and BANG, the needle stopped and it felt like FIRE! You might not think it but I'm pretty sure you're muscle is too tense. I usually sit in a dining room chair and prop my foot up on the couch and shake my quad all around to make sure everything is good and relaxed. Haven't had a problem since.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i always go glutes..i tried the thighs before..but couldnt get the needle in..just bled alot.

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    i always go glutes..i tried the thighs before..but couldnt get the needle in..just bled alot.
    don't bleed in the quad, but was limping for like 4 days, never again. I like the glutes as well

injecting after a shower works soooooo well..

still you have to find more inj. spots than just quads.. if not you'll just get more problems (scar tissue, soreness, bruises, etc etc)

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    glad to see that worked out for you urbanite. The major thing that has helped me was to prop my leg up and take a warm cloth and massage the leg first. Then make sure its relaxed, swab it with alcohol, and get down to business. No problems here, inject each leg once weekly (like urbanite). I have this process down, no bleeding, no pain, no soreness, nothing I wouldn't see the point in switching injection sites yet as this is working out real well for me. Why ruin a good thing

Unoid is offline Member
    venture out to the delts and glutes.

jinos is offline Member
    try the delts. It's quite painless there. You don't have to worry as much about nerves or veins.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanite
    damn i hope somebody knows what's going on with me but...

i tried 7 times tonight to inj into my thighs as i normally do and halfway through the needle would almost be forced to stop (for some unknown reason) and pain would follow. i just couldn't force the needle in more because the pain seemed to be an indication that something was wrong, and it was almost as if the needle had entered an area where the muscle was too dense to go through without extra force.

i tried many different locations on both thighs, and experienced the same issue. the only thing i can think of that could be causing this is that I had a pretty intense leg workout combined with 30 minutes of running. i would be quick to determine that it is a result of the workout but i remember on sunday i had this issue on the right thigh and i inj in the left one without issues -- i don't work out on the weekends.

anyone know why this is happening? this really sucks as i'm only on my third week here...

PS. I used new needles for every attempt, for safety of course but also to ensure i was using a sharp needle.
    I think your just scared and dont put enough strenght to drive the needle in.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Do it like that adrelaline needle was done in Pulp Fiction. With a black marker for a target and a long heaving head start. That should do the trick.

Personally, I hate the quad. Glutes all the mufu(kin way for me.

Logan13 is offline Banned

thigh injection

Hijack alert:

Thigh injection yesterday, 4 injection attempts, 3 nerves hit. Man, that sucked, not even close to each other either. Even made my quad spasm twice.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Do it like that adrelaline needle was done in Pulp Fiction. With a black marker for a target and a long heaving head start. That should do the trick.

yea...
    you do that and tell me how it worked out.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...72#post1878372

thats a post i put up the other day when I had the same problem. I shoot EOD in glutes and quads. Since that day, and all the times b4, ive never had a prob injecting. I think it must just happen sometimes. Goes in easy now and Im doing no diff to when I did before. I aint tried delts yet but I may do so soon!

Thread Information