Thread: Test and Deca

Unforgiven is offline New Member

Question Test and Deca

Hey,
    current stats male age - 21, been researching for 1 yr now. on various boards for over 5 months. 175 lbs. 5'10, bf% unknown. Been working out for 4 years on and off.
    Goals would be to mass - cycle referred to me from most people would be sust, deca , d-bol.
    My goal would be to mass but I would like to stay around 190 - 195. Is the d-bol necessary in first cycle ?
    I was considering just running the deca and test for 8 weeks.
    testosterona I/V ( same blend as sust ) 500mgs wks1-8
    deca 250 mgs 1-8
    when should clomid be used ?
    With a workout routine of 6 days a week, Medium to high protein diet and over 2200 calories a day. How much could be expected from this cycle.
    Looking to start around end of may depending on feedback.
    Thanks
    UnFoRgIvEn....

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    need way more calories
    test run 10 weeks-- at 500mg good dose
    deca run 8 weeks---at least 300mg and better at 400mg per week
    do clomid 3 weeks after last deca shot or if you do like i say above run clomid 1 week after last test shot
    do clomid at 300mg day 1 ,100mg days 2-7 and 50 mg days 8-14--you can run them 10 days each if have enough

also i think that would still be over training doing six days per week---i did 4 days a week and could not get past 225 --i dropped to 3 days a week and in a year and a half i am now a solid 244 with 260 in my future

good luck bro

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    I aggree, bumb the deca to 400mg week. Bump the calories to at least 3200-3500

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    remember this is his first cycle, i really dont think he needs all that. save some for later cycles maybe? i did sust250 my first cycle, 250 mg for 10 weeks, gained 35 lbs, kept 20 when i came off. he doesn't need 500mg sust and 300-400mg deca a week, just one of those compounds would be fine, and even those doses are high. just my .02$

dj

DrStacks is offline Junior Member
    Dude, if this is your first cycle let me tell you something. D-Bol is not for now, save the D-Bol. Keep it simple, this is something people don't understand. For your first two stacks keep it simple and 6-8 weeks thats it. Do Sos and Deca . At your weight and height 300 Deca and 500 sos a week will work miracles.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    don't you think if it's his cycle, the dosages should be a little lower that that? I think he should take more caution and feel how his body reacts to it.

Oh, and shit, yeah take the clomid but for your first stack you won't have to worry too much about those side effects espacially at low doages. The other thing is what brand is the Test I/V LA? If it is Oeffler then get rid of it cause it is not approved by Mexican Gov't and they dont put Sos in there, it is just suspension oil only. If you do Sos, dont get the bottled Sos unless from Denkall or Ttokkyo which are hard to find. Sos by organon is the way to go.

"don't you think if it's his cycle, the dosages should be a little lower that that? I think he should take more caution and feel how his body reacts to it."

Naw, the dosage on Deca is low enough and Deca has a low occurence or aromatization, neither does Sos. As long as he tapers the first week he is fine.

Unforgiven is offline New Member
    thanks for all the responses guys, as for the test i/v i think its the brand u said to stay away from. i will take sust instead.
    ur definitely right about keeping it simple. its this plain fact that has kept me from using until this point, neway i still have some time before i start. the only reason i wanted to really jump into it hard was because iv'e heard from numerous people that ur first cycle is ur cycle to make the most gains from. so do it right and do it hard, gain as much as possible. i personally think if i can be happy with something simple such as the cycle i listed. and still reach my goals. then hey why not. dbol is an oral and 17a roid so it is best i leave it for later.
    neway,
    thanks again.
    unforgiven.

Thread Information