Mr.T is offline New Member

Can I juice again so soon??

Hey Guys.
    Sorry for such a common question. But I am currently on a cycle

Week 1-4 D-bol 30mg/ed
    Week 1-8 Test. 500mg/wk

I get off may 15. Can I start another cycle bout month after I get off? Or as soon as I get done with my clomid? I heard that I just wouldn't get the gains if I didn't wait but I really would like to get one more in before the fall. This is my second cycle im curently in. I'm 5'6'' 200lbs @16%bodyfat. Any opinions on what I should do next? Im looking to bulk up thats all! But not go too heavy on my next cycle. Thanks.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Time on = time off. I would work on keeping as much of your gains a s possibe and give your receptors a rest. Take glutemine and creatine in the meantime. Keep eating and training hard.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    if u start a month after your last shot u would only be getting a week off or so from the test.

u can do it but no one is gonan tell you it is a good idea.
    dont get in such a hurry to get big that u mess your self up. getting big is a life long thing not a quick fix but u know that.
    i know u know your stuff just think about it and u will realize its not a good idea

Mr.T is offline New Member
    I know i should wait and its the smart thing to do but would i get some good gains if i started again or would i loost most of them? I've kept every single bit i gained off of the juice?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    People bridge between cycles using primo or anavar . Perhaps you could look into that but I don't recommend it. I know it's great to be on a cycle but...

Gear101 is offline Member
    get your liver checked out that will tell you.. just go the doctor and get all your blood work done.. it will tell you if your body is ready for the next cycle.. but waut until you've been off for aleast a month or longer or it's a waste of money

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    The only option u should consider is maybe like arthur said..bridging..you doing another cycle so quick is gonna keep your natural test levels shut down and u really dont wanna do that..give it some time bro..

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Mr.T
    I know i should wait and its the smart thing to do but would i get some good gains if i started again or would i loost most of them? I've kept every single bit i gained off of the juice?

u just said it's the smart thing to do... now, why is it a smart thing to do? because you WOULDN"T get good gains if you started again and would lose MORE when you come off again...

seems u know it's a smart idea but have no clue why it is....

john

Thread Information