Thread: Help w/ Cycle

cam051 is offline New Member

Question Help w/ Cycle

Hello bro's a just became a new member, 2 summers ago I started my first and only cylce thus far, my first cycle was for mass a used deca and dianabol , along w/ clomid afterwards. I was playing football then so I wanted to be big and strong. Any way im not playing football now and i want to be on a cutting cylce for good looks and for the ladies. Im not sure exactly what I want my cycle to be. Can anyone please help put together a cycle for me. Any help would be appreciated thanks bros!!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Stats please bro.

Go and check some of the cycle on the main board, there a good start. Then read up on some of the drug profiles and then post again.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Maybe a Prop/Winny/Clen ??

Check out those products, and see what you think of them.

P

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say look into Prop/winny/fina/eq/clen /t-3. Do some research on these and see what you like. If you want anyone to give you something more specific like Big Al said you need to give us your height weight age experience ect.

Also what's your training and diet like. A lot of cutting can be done with just proper diet, over the counter fat burners, and cardio. IMO.

cam051 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Big Al
    Stats please bro.

Go and check some of the cycle on the main board, there a good start. Then read up on some of the drug profiles and then post again.
    im 18 5'11 186 Ive been lifting since i was 15 for football when i was 17 I used a cycle to bulk up for football.

Thread Information