Mike Guest

Crossing the border?

Ok guys - here's an email I got from someone that was nice enough to want to help out - thanks bro

Here's some info on crossing the Mex border right now -

Quote:

I took an investigation trip across the boarder to see how hard they were checking on the way back. Tell nobody to even think of trying by foot because until the fear to terrorism passes they are checking everyone pretty hard! It was similar to clearing customs when they rummage through everything in your suitcase, but they were patting about 1/2 of the people down. On foot it took me about 3 1/2 hours.

They are checking trunks, under spares, between seat cushions, glove boxes, you get the idea. It took me about 4 hours to get
    across the boarder and their were no more cars than usual they were just checking that much better. So again please advise the team about this. I am going to be checking back every 2 weeks to see if things are easing up before I start bringing back some real supplies. Until then tell everyoneto stick with smaller more frequent trips.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for that, we need to keep our brothers safe, lets keep this one at the top. And Mike keep udateing us if u get more mail from this guy

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Glad I didn't read this before this weekend.

All i got was "what country are you a citizen of", "what are you bringing across" and "have a good day". Didn't look through anything.

They were checking id's/passports etc of course and i went to take mine out and i was just waved through before i even showed it to the guy.

I'm not saying it was the smartest thing to do right now but that's just one more experience to share.
    What happens here, stays here

Mike Guest
    Yeah i totally get what you're saying - but it's pretty random and to be perfectly honest I think you're gonna get away with more than a male would ya know?

I don't cross anymore personally - I used to go over wearing sweaters etc etc but now it's like these guys aren't stupid - if you look relatively big and are crossing the border there's only so many things you can do to avoid getting caught.

Anyway - just be careful everyone

bigtraps is offline Member
    primodonna, My explanation for you luck.. You must be quite atractive. Seems to work for all the ladies around here.

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Mike, et al,

Anyone know what the "runner" situation is at San Ysidro? Are they still actively taking jobs? My intention was to use a runner but if joes like me are having trouble, I would assume that runners are having an equal amount of trouble.

Any idea anyone?

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    Dude, I have 4 buddies down there right now, don't know if they were caught or what, they should be back by now. They are all under 6 ft and the lightest is 215 pounds,fairly ripped,, shit, hope they aren't caught,, I'm waiting for a lot of fun stuff.

Let ya know what happens

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Check this out:

Seems to me that the Customs folks really could give a damn about pharmaceuticals. I think they are looking for weed, heroin, cocaine, etc...

http://www.cannabisnews.com/news/thread8480.shtml

xusmc67 is offline New Member
    Please read the link jarhead has placed in his post.. Very intrusting facts.

Thanks for that.

timvds is offline Member
    FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD ITS WHAT TIME OF DAY YOU DECIDE TO CROSS THE BOREDER.

Thread Information