latman49 is offline Member

Clen BEFORE bulking

I'm going to be starting a bulking cycle in about 5 or 6 weeks. Would it be wise to use clen for a couple of weeks just prior to starting the buking cycle to shed 4 or 5 lbs of fat?

Turbo is offline New Member
    you wont need clen if you have 6 weeks to lose 5lbs...watch your diet and do cardio...peace.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Turbo
    you wont need clen if you have 6 weeks to lose 5lbs...watch your diet and do cardio...peace.
    Agreed.. throw in some Xendrine and lower your carbs for about a week or two, and those little ole 5 pounds will just melt away.

latman49 is offline Member
    I'm trying to gain about 5 more lbs of muscle before I use the AS and I wanted to use the clen because it is anticatabolic and I don't want to lose any muscle. Do you guys think that since it is only a few pounds, I can shed it with the ECA without losing those 5 lbs of muscle?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Most definately, keep plenty of protein in your body, work hard. Clen didn't work all that well for me, I got better results with Xendrine. I plan on doing Clen after this cycle to see what my results are.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    If you diet hard enough to lose the fat, you will limit your ability to pack on muscle. It's a pretty simple fact that most BBer's miss: you are either losing weight or gaining weight, not both.

If you do Clen or ECA you will lose fat but probably not pack on any new weight. Same goes for plain ol' dieting.

My suggestion: work on packing on the mass now and all through your cycle. A month after your cycle or so (when your natural testosterone levels are back up) do diet & cardio to lose the fat.

Thread Information